Exciting day^^

My enemy becomes my husband!!!! Help!!

Minho pov

In the morning I wake up and take a shower!! I ate my breakfast and I decided to call yuri noona!

Minho: “hello? Yuri noona?”

Yuri: “yah~!! Minho ahh, I told you not to call me noona!! Call me sweetie or yoebo!!”

Minho: “but u already knows that I don’t like it, noona!!”

Yuri: “aigooo~!! Watever!! What wrongs?”

Minho: “ani, nothing wrong just that don’t forget today I’ll pick you up at 12: 00pm!”

Yuri: “arrasor!! So….bye I need to find new clothes!! Annyeong~ yoebo!!”

Minho: “nea~!! Annyeong noona!!”

Then i hurried call other member to get ready because it already 10pm!! Yeah I wake up late this morning because last night i kept thinking of piggy!! Never mind, my mom call me!!

Mom: “minho ahh?”

Minho: “nea~! Mom”

Mom: “when are we going?”

Minho: “at 12:00pm”

Mom: “ok i’ll get ready now!!”

Minho: “yep!!”

Krystal pov

I wake up this morning, then i took a bath!!  i was wearing this outfits

 

Then i walked passed unnie bedroom but she already gone!!! She just left a piece of paper on the fridge

                “soojung ahh, today i’ll go with my girls, Until 6:00pm i’ll be back!! Sorry that i didn’t tell you last night  because i receive a messages this morning from sunny that we going to the beach, but i promise i’ll come home tonight!! Don’t worry for me soojung!! Love you........”

                                                                  Jessica unnie :))

Why unnie always left me these days? Maybe mom and dad not at home because every day she always told me that she wants to hang out with her friends!! My parents not allowed us to hang out with our friends till night!! She must be really happy when they gone!!  I already call all my members to get ready and 5min more we’ll walk to our school!!

I’m the first one that arrive then amber, sulli, luna and victoria unnie is the last one. i really like all of their outfits!! sulli outfits is really pretty and it's pink her favourite colour!!! luna unnie outfits is really cute, esp her beanie cap!!! Victoria unnie is really pretty too, i like her dress!! and Amber outfits is really cool~!!!

 

Amber: “hi~!!”

Krystal: “hey  guys, how are you today? Is yesterday fun?”
Luna :”i’m fine, just a bit tired yesterday because of my brother!!!”

Victoria: “yesterday was ok!! I’m great, so exciting about today!!”

Amber: “yeah, i’m fine too. My mom is better now!!! What about you soojung?”

Krystal: “yesterday was pretty boring for me!! I just walked to the park my house alone!!!”

Sulli: “you should call me soojung, i’m bored too!! Yesterday is really boring!!”

Victoria: “Who cares guys!! yah soojung i likes your outfits!!!!”

Krystal: "thx, i likes all of what you guys wearing!! i gonna buys a lot of clothes today!!" all of us laugh and nodded

Everyone:" Let's go!!" We're really exciting!!!

And then we walked to the supermarket nearby but we saw a groups of boys familiar

Amber: “YAH-!! ISN’T THAT SHINEE?”

Luna: “yeah!! But minho-ssi not there!!”

Krystal: “he with yuri-sii!!”

Victoria:  “how did you know soojung?”

Aish i shouldn’t say it, if i told them everything about last night, they’ll tease me!!

Krystal: “i don’t know, i’m just saying!!”

Sulli: “ok, thought that he told you!!”

Krystal: “tell me? No way? Why would he tell me?”

Sulli: “yah i’m just saying!!”

Luna: “where are  we gonna go first?”

Amber: “let eat first, i’m so hungry!!”

Victoria: “yeh i haven’t eat anything!!!”

I and sulli both nodded!! We eating pizza and chips!! all of us pay our own!! Then we decided to shop for 1 hours and a half after that we’ll play games, and at the end we’ll go to the haunted house!!

Minho pov

My family and i on the way to pick up yuri noona!! My hyung is driving, my dad is sitting beside him, and i sit next to my mom at the back. We arrived at her house and then i’m the one that ring the bell. She opened the door, i was shocked at what she wearing!! And then she waved goodbye at her mom inside the house.

Minho: “noona, what are you wearing?” she was wearing a short dress that really show her thighs

 

Yuri: “don’t you like it? I've been choosing for 1 hour and i decide this one, because it's really pretty and y!!”

Minho: “but nonna, we go with my family too not just the two of us!!”

Yuri: “but aren’t we going to dinner?!!”

Minho: “but my mom doesn’t lik-!!”

Ms choi: “minho ahh!! Is she done yet? Let’s go quick!!!”

Please mom don’t hates her!!! Normally, my mom hates girls that show too much skin and acted pretty!!! Yuri noona really likes to wear short clothes; I forget to remind her not to wear short clothes!! AISH PABO MINHO!!! Then she quickly gets into the car and sat next to my mom!!! I can see that my hyung is looking at her weirdly!!!

Ms Choi: “minho, aren’t you not gonna introduce her to us??”

Minho: “ahh~!! Sorry!! Hmm, this is my Girlfriend name Kwon Yuri.”

Yuri: “anneyhasayo  auntie, uncle and  minho brother!! Nice to meet to you all!!”

Ms choi: “hmm yeah~! Let go’s!!”

I don’t feel good, I know mom must be don’t like yuri!!!

5minute later, we arrive at the restaurant, I saw my members were eating and chatting at the food court. i smile at them and walked inside!!

While we waiting for our foods my mom, suddenly asks yuri it makes me really nervous!!

Ms Choi: “so is your name yuri?”

Yuri: “yes auntie~!!”

 I know yuri noona try to force her smile because normally yuri noona hate quite place and be polited!! She really likes cool things, noisy, party animals and talkative. She totally different from me but it okay for me because we have been dating for long time already, but sometimes, it a bit annoying -.-!!!

Ms Choi: “how old are you yuri?”

Yuri: “I’m 23 auntie~!!!”

Mr Choi Minhyuk: “so are you 2 years older than minho?”

Yuri: “yes, but don’t worry!! He takes care of me like I’m younger than him!!’

Minyok: “so you, the same age as me?”

Yuri: “I guess so!!”

Ms Choi: “2 years older than minho, jeongmerl??” I nodded slowly

All of them really shock when they heard that yuri noona older than me, but why??

Yuri: “it okay Auntie, it just 2 years. I don’t mind, As long as I love him! and now it’s really cool to dated young guys!!”

OMG, yuri noona. What are you saying? My mom will explodes soon!!!! I saw my mom and my dad just smiling awkwardly. Then the food arrives!!!!

Everyone start eating, I want yuri noona to take some foods and give to my mom but she not facing me she just kept eating!!! After we done eating yuri noona suddenly have a phone calls and then she went out!!! My mom wants to go to the toilets, so I go with her!!! I was waiting outside and I saw piggy went to the girl’s toilets too than she meets my mom!! She looks so pretty today, but what she doing here?!!!

Krystal: “ooh hi Auntie!!! How are you?”

Ms Choi: “0ooh soojung!!! I miss you!! I’m fine!! How about you? What are you doing here?”

Krystal: “I’m fine too!! I’m shopping with my friends!!”

Ms Choi: “you so pretty today soojung!!”

Krystal: “hehe thanks Auntie~!!!”

Minho: “mom let’s go!! Yuri noona must be waiting for us!!”

Ms Choi: “tch…..fine……soojung ahh see you soon!!” then I saw she hugged piggy, she seems too likes piggy so much than yuri noona!! What so good about her? I’ll probably ask her!!

Krystal: “bye auntie!!! Miss you!!” than she stick her tongues out at me and left, AIGOO she so annoying!!! While I and my mom walks back to the restaurant, my mom suddenly ask me.

Ms Choi: “minho ahh!! Do you seriously love yuri??”
Minho: “why mom??? Of course!! so that why I dated her!!!”

Ms Choi: “but she really different from your types!! She likes show her skin, no manners, noisy and party animals!!!”

Minho: “mom, how did you know?”

Ms choi: “minho ahh, I already know her by just look at what she wearing!! She has no manner at all!!”

Minho: “but mom I love her!!”
Ms Choi: “Are you sure?? Because there so many others girls better than yuri!!”

Minho: “who?? Most the girls in my school are even worst!!”

Ms Choi: “see? You did admit that you don’t like her!! You just dated her, for fun!!!”
Minho: “no mom!! I’m just saying!!!”

Ms Choi: “You forget that our Choi family rules not to marriage to girls that older you!! And you have to lets your parents arrange your marriage!!”

Minho: “but mom!! It not fair!! How can I marriage to the one that I don’t love”

Ms Choi: “you’ll love her!!”
Minho: “how?”

Ms Choi: “she definitely your types!!”

Minho: “than who is she?”

Ms Choi: “JUNG SOOJUNG!!”


hope u like this chapter!!!  long chapter!! and Choi minhyuk is minho dad and Choi Minyok is Minho hyung/brother

keep subscribing and comments plz!! don't worry they'll get married soon^^ thx