Haunted House.....

My enemy becomes my husband!!!! Help!!

Then the ticket seller told us that there are 5 different places we could choose. The first one is “Midnight Forest”, the second one is” Bushwalking”, the third one is “Scary Rollercoaster” , the fourth one is “Ghost Classroom” and the last one is “Damage house”

Taemin and sulli choose Ghost Classroom

Victoria and Onew Choose midnight forest

Luna and Jonghyun choose Damage house

Minho and I choose Bushwalking

Key and Amber choose Scary Rollercoaster

 -Taelli

Sulli Pov

While we head to the Ghost Classroom silently, I always stared at the teddy bear that he holds, it so cute plus it’s my favorite color wonder where he got it from!!! He must give it to Suzy-ssi. She’s so lucky that has a handsome boyfriend and really cares of her. Suddenly taemin broke the silent

Taemin: “umm are you scared?”

Sulli: “huh a bit!!” i lied actually I’m really scared right now!!! -.-

Taemin: “cool~!!! So do you like this teddy bear?”

Sulli: “i-i-uhh-hmm..” jeeze why can’t I just say yes!!!

Taemin giggled by himself, I’m so embarrassed!!!

Taemin: “here, you can have it!!” he handed the teddy bear to me.

Sulli: “huh? Why? I thought you gonna give it to your girlfriend?”

Teamin: “well it’s looks like you really like it!! And Suzy hates teddy bears!! So you can have it!!”

Sulli: “ooh really? Thanks!!!” I smiled at him and he smiled back!! God his smiled make me melts!!!

Taemin: “you’re welcome!! Now let’s go~!!!”

I nodded happily then we continue walking but then a ghost pop out in front of us I was really shocked

Sulli: “AHH~!!!” I didn’t realize that I hugged taemin really tight when I screamed, when I realize I quickly pull away.  And then he giggled by himself again!!!

Sulli: “0ooh mainhea!! I was just too shocked!! Jinja mainhea!!!”

Taemin: “ahh Qwenchana!!!”

Sulli: “umm gomawo!!” then we continue walk again!! Uhhh I hated this haunted house it makes me so embarrassed.

Then we get into the ghost classroom, we saw a bunch of Ghosts that were sitting on normal schools chairs and tables. They were staring at us really scary.  Than we saw a math on the board .there a piece paper on the door next to us said

                                Please do this math!! After you done this Please lift your girlfriend in a bridal style and walk in between the Ghost’s tables, than you can get out of here by exit in the door in front of you!!  Then we start to do the maths but it’s very hard!!!

Taemin: “ uhh it very hard!! There’s too many!!”

Sulli: “but we have to do it!!”

Then after 2mins, we’re still working on it!! But then there a sound of alarm clock alert!!

Sulli: “what happens?”

Taemin: “I don’t know!! But I’ve done with the math!!”

Sulli: “thanks!!” I didn’t really help him with the math because I was too scared!!!

Taemin: “let’s go!!”

Then he lifts me. My left hand holds the teddy bear and my right hand was around his neck. I can feel his breath now!! I quickly face the other ways, not to face him!!! Then he walks in, the entire ghost suddenly grabbed us!! But I use my teddy bear to hit them, and then one of the ghosts started to drag us so I fell on top of him!!! Ottokea?? Ahhh!! We’re facing each other then I quickly get up and blushed.

Then we walk into the door and exit!! Finally, I was so scared!!

-Jongna  

Luna pov

We’re head to the door for damage house, it’s really scary why did we choose this one? Uhh!!! While we walking we heard a sound that a ghost is crying, I was really scary.

Jonghyun: “so what your favorites colors?”

Luna: “why?” why would he ask question like this right now? Weird guy, Luna thought.

Jonghyun: “hmm just asking to make you not really scare!!”

Luna: “who said that I’m scared?” how did he know that I’m scared?

Jonghyun: “tch…are you sure? You‘re shaking right now!!!”

Luna:” hmmm none of your business!!” then I stick my tongue out on him!

Lol she’s cute!!! Jonghyun thought

Jonghyun:” fine than!! Don’t hug me when the ghost pops out!!!”

Luna: “Eww why would I wanna hug youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu_!!!”

Then I got dragged by the ghost and then I caught jonghyun legs so he got dragged too. We slide down though a hole that the ghost dragged us. Now we landed on the center of the ghost house.

Jonghyun: “owww~!! That’s hurt!! YAH WHY DID YOU DRAGGED ME??” he stands up and yelled at me.

I didn’t reply because my hand is really hurt right now!!! I feel like I wanna cry right now!!

Jonghyun: “yah! I’m just asking, you don’t need to cry!!!”

Then he walks closer to me

Jonghyun:”what wrongs?”

Then I show him my hand.

Jonghyun: “woah, what happen?” he hold my hand. Honestly his hand is really warm :’)

Luna: “It’s really hurt me because while the ghost dragged me I try to grab something but I hit the edges of the door so that why I grabbed you!!!  Uhh now I got a bruise :’(, Stupid ghost!!!”

Jonghyun:” it just a bit bruises, it will be healing soon!!!” he patted my head

Luna: “thanks, but where are we supposed to be going now?”

Suddenly jonghyun get up and finds something

Jonghyun: “where is the mission?”

Luna: “what’s mission?”

Jonghyun: “found it!!!” he holding a piece of paper walks to me.

Jonghyun: “here. This is the mission that we have to do!!”

Luna: “what if we don’t complete it?”

Jonghyun: “I don’t know!!! This is my first time here!!!”

Luna: “read it out loud please!!!”

Jonghyun: “fine!!”          

                Please hold each other hands and finds in every door for exits!!! There are 3 doors there will be one exit doors in that room, please check clearly in every room!!!

Luna: “umm what’s it gonna be in every doors?”

Jonghyun: “you scared aren’t you?”

Luna: “yeah…..so?”

Jonghyun: “don’t worry I’ll protect you~!!! Now let’s go!!” then he hold my hand, he’s pretty sweet~!!

The first door when we open it. It’s a very long hair girl sitting in the middle of the room, staring a death glared at us.

Luna: “please don’t stare at us like that!!”
Jonghyun: “there no doors to exit in this room!! It must be the wrongs one!! Let finds the other one!!” I nodded.

We head to the second room that has a pink door with cartoon all over it!! I quickly open the next one.
There one little girl crying in her bedroom and her bedroom was really messy, then she turns her head looking at me and Said: “MOM WHERE ARE YOU? PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME” I quickly closed the doors.

Jonghyun: “yah?? Why did you close it so quickly, I didn’t see it yet! What’s in there?”

Luna: “Let’s go to the next door!! It’s doesn’t have a door in here!!”

Jonghyun :” are you sure?” Luna: “yeh!!”

Then we open the last door but there nothing in there!! Just a sofa in the middle of the room and the room full of blooded everywhere!!!

Jonghyun: “eww~!! But there’s no door!!”

Luna: “but this is the last doors already!!”

Jonghyun: “it must be the second room that I didn’t get to see. “

Luna: “it’s just a messy room!!”

Jonghyun: “there must be a door in there!!”

Luna: “but-!!” he opens the door and I saw a door in there!!

Jonghyun: “see? Let go!!”

But then I stop him!!

Jonghyun: “don’t worry, I’ll protect you!! Let’s get out of here quick!!”

Than he dragged me, while we’re walk passed that little girl. She’s staring at me weirdly!! Then we get into the door! While we walking he gave me something.

Jonghyun: “hey, here since I don’t have girlfriend you can this!! I won it from the Game station!!

Luna: “ahh~!! Thanks!!! It’s so pretty!!”

Jonghyun: “welcome^^!!” and we’re finally exit!!!

 

-Keyber

Amber pov

Key:” you’re cool~!! I like your style!!”

Amber:” umm!! Thanks!!!”

Key:” so what’s your hobby?”

Amber:” huh? Why?”

Key: “no, I just want to know!! Because your boyish different from other girls!!”

Amber:” hmm I like shopping, listening to music and dancing!!”

Key: “cool~!! We’re the same!!”
Amber:” really? You like shopping?”
Key: “yeah!! I love fashion!!”

Amber: “Same!!” then we smiled at each other!!!

Key: “since we have the exactly same hobbies, why don’t we’re friends?”

Amber: “sure!!! “Then high five each other!!We keep chatting while walking until we saw the rollercoaster, and then we sat down!! The rollercoaster looks really old and very high, so I’m a bit scared!!

Key: “woahhhhh~!!!It’s look so old!! “

 Amber: “I know!!!” Then it starts slowly!! And there a ghost everywhere with blood!! Then it’s very fast now, key screamed very loud its make me giggled by myself!! Then a fake ghost pop out in front of us while it’s moving, its shock me, so I punch the ghost.

Key: “poor Ghost~!! Lol good job!!” then both of us laugh!!!

5 minutes later

The roller coaster keep going faster and faster!!! Until it stop and we finally get off!!! Now we walked back to the entrance door.

Key: “here!! This is a couple key chains!! I won it at the Game Station!!I have one and you can have one as memories and we’re friends!!!”

Amber: “thanks!!!”

We both smiled and we’re arriving at the front door!!!

-Ontoria

Victoria pov

Victoria: “I’m so scared!!”

Onew: “Don’t worry noona!!! I’ll protect you!!”

Victoria: “thanks!!” then suddenly there a ghost that block our way!!

Onew: “get out of our way!!!” then the ghost dragged my hand

Victoria: “Yah!!!” then I kicked the ghost!! I noticed onew expression and giggled myself
Onew laugh and said: “woah, noona I don’t think I need to protect you!!”

Victoria: “yah!! Let’s go!!” we saw lots of ghost walking toward us!!!Then he grabbed my hand and run really fast!

Onew: “Let’s go quick!!!”

We arrived at the center of the forest; it’s really quite and scary!! Then I quickly hide behind this back and he holds my hand. :””) But then we saw a table and chairs, there a two big bowls, there lots of beans in its!! We walk closer then I found a piece of paper!!

Victoria: “what is this?”

Onew: “it’s must be the mission noona!!”
IT’S SAID

                Please use chopsticks to pick 25 beans from the full bowls to the empty ones!! After you guys done, you can follow the sign and walk back to the entrance door.

Victoria: “uhh it’s hard!!”
Onew: “let’s do it quick!!”

5 mins later…….we done!!! We quickly follow the signs to the entrance door.

Onew: “woah~!! That’s was fun!”

Victoria: “fun? I was really scared!!”

Onew: “noona!! This couples t-shirts!! You can have one as memories in this haunted house with me!!”

Victoria: “eww~!! Thanks!! It’s so cute~!!” then we quickly arrived at the entrance door!!

-Minstal <333

Krystal pov

It’s really silent, we head to the bushwalking! Then he broke the silent

Minho: “yah~!! Here I got this for you!!” he handed me one white piggy, it’s pretty cute!

Krystal: “why? “

Minho: “because you’re piggy, remember?” then he laughed by himself

Krystal: “yah!! I told you already that I’m not fat!!”

Minho: “I don’t care!!  This nickname is perfect for you!! And take it!!!” then I give a cold stared and took it.

Krystal: “fine!!!Thanks anyway!!” then he smiles at me, but I stick my tongue out at him!
Then we reached it!!!

We’re walking in the bush!! I’m pretty scared because it very very quite and dark in here!!!

Then a ghost grabbed me feet!!

Krystal: “yah!! Get off me!!!Help minho!!!”
Then minho quickly grabbed me!!

Minho:” yah!! Are you okay?”

Krystal: “I’m fine!! Thanks!!”

Minho:”you have to be careful piggy!!”

Krystal: “I know!! Thanks!!!

Then he just smiles at me!!! Okay I have to admit that his smiles is cute~! :”)

We keep walking until we saw a land that has a sign on its said “Potatoes”!! And we saw a white envelope next to it!!!

Minho:”Mission!!!”

Krystal:”Read it!!!”

                Please dig 5 potatoes from here and after you done please place it there!!! You have to complete the missions or else………..

Krystal:” what gonna happen?”
Minho: “I don’t know!!! Let’s do it!!!”

Krystal:”but I don’t want to do it!!”

Minho: “Don’t you wanna get out of here?”
Krystal: “of course I do!! Who would wanna stuck in here!!!”

Minho:” then helps me!!!”

I keep looking around, scared if there any ghost walking toward us!!!

Minho: “yah! What are you doing? Help me quick!! Or else I’ll leave you here alone!!!”

Krystal: “Arassor big eyes!!!!” then I helped him!!

5 minutes later…..

Krystal: “minho!!”

Minho: “what?” he keeps on digging.

 Krystal: “YAH~!!CHOI MINHO LOOKS UP!!” I shouted shaking, and then he finally realizes that a ghost walking toward us with blood everywhere!!!

Minho: “woah~!!!”  Then I quickly stay behind him!!!

Ghost: “TIMES UP!!!”

Krystal: “what are we gonna do??”

Minho: “hmm Runnnnn~!!!” then he grabbed my hand and we running really fast followed the sign!!!! I saw the ghost chasing us!!!

We almost reached the entrance door but then I tripped on a stick!!

Krystal: “owww~!! My ankles!!!”

Minho: “yah~!!! Piggy kwenchana?”

Krystal: “anni~!!!! It’s really hurt!!!!”

Minho: “can you walk??? I’ll piggyback you!!!”

Krystal: “no!!! It’s okay!!!” I get up but quickly sat down because it’s really painful!!!

Minho: “see? Chinja!!! Pali!!!” then I gets on him, our cheek almost touches each other, and I felt myself blushing!! Then I giggled by myself.
Minho: “Piggy, are you blushing right now?!!”

Krystal: “shut up!!!!” then hit him on his shoulder!!!!”

Minho:”yah!!! If u hit me again, I’ll drop you!!!”

Krystal:”tch…~!!!” then we arrived at the entrance door!! We saw that our friends are waiting for us!! Then I quickly get off minho, I saw he giggled by himself then I stick my tongue out at him!!

Sulli: “yah, soojung what wrongs?”

Krystal:”uhhh I hurt my ankle!!!  because I tripped!!”

Victoria:”Are you okay now!!”

Krystal:”it better now, but still a bit hurt!!”

Amber: “So how are you gonna get home!! because all of us walked here!!!”

Luna: “why don’t you call Jessica unnie?”

Krystal: “she’s not at home!!! She hangs out with her friends!!!”

Victoria: “she’s can go by taxi!!!” then Shinee walking toward us!!

Jonghyun:”but she can’t go by herself!!!” all of us nodded!!

Onew: “hmm minho drove here, he can drive her home!!!”

Minho: “ne?”

Key:”yah!!! Help her, she can’t walks!!!”

Minho:”but-!”

Taemin: “hyung!!”

Minho:”uhh arrassor!!”

Victoria;”so bye soojung!!! See you!!”

SullI:”see you tomorrow at school!!”

Luna: “no remember, tomorrow is public holiday?”

Amber: “so no school!!!yay~!!!”

Krystal:”Jongmerl?”  luna unnie nodded

Victoria:”ok then!! See you on Tuesday guys!!”

Onew:”bye noona!!!” Victoria:”bye!!”

Taemin:”bye Ssul~!! See you!!” sulli bowed and waved at him.

Jonghyun:”annyeong Luna~!!” Luna:”annyeong oppa!!!”

Key:”see ya friends!!!” Amber: “bye!!”

Sulli:”call us if you bored soojung!!”

Krystal: “yeah, don’t worry!! Bye!!!” all of them waved and left. It just me and big eyes!!!

Then he bends down in front of me and said:”get on quick piggy!!!”

Krystal:”arrassor!!!” he piggybacks me and we’re heading to the parking lots.

While we walking, its really silent and awkward!!! I tried to thanks to him in a very low voice because I’m too embarrassing!!!

Krystal:”hmm!!! Minho!! Gomaw-!!!” I didn’t finish my sentence because his lips lightly touched mine.

Minho pov

I can only hear her whispering something to me so I turned my head to hear it but accidently my lips lightly touched hers!!! Then she quickly faced the other way!! I can’t help but to smiled at her shyness!!!

Minho: “Y-Yah!!! What are you saying? I can’t hear you!!!”

Krystal: “hmm nevermind!!”

Minho:”why? Tell me!!!”

Krystal:”I said nevermind!!!”

Minho:”no!! I’ll drop you piggy!!”
Krystal:”fine!!!GOMAWO FOR TODAY!!” she said loudly!!!

Minho:”is that what you trying to say?huh?”

Krystal:”uh..hm.uh!!”

I think she embarrassing by herself!!! Cute~!!!
Then we reached my car!!!  Then I placed her in the passenger seat next to mine!!

Minho:”so are you gonna be alone at home?” I ask her while driving!!

Krystal:”Jessica unnie should be home by now!!! I don’t know!!!”

Minho:”you know how danger it is to stay home at night alone?”

Krystal:”I know!! But I got no choices!!!”

Minho:”ummm my mom wanna invited you to have dinner with us tomorrow at my house!!”

Krystal:”uh really? She got my phone number why doesn’t she call me?”

Minho:”hmm because she’s busy!! She wants me to tell you!!”

Krystal:”but how does she knows that you meet me?”

Minho:”I don’t know!! So are you coming or not?” I yelled at her!!! She’s so annoying!!!

Krystal:”jeeze clam down big eyes!! I’m just curious!! And yeah I’m coming!!But you have to come and pick me up!!!”

Minho:”arrassor!!!” I secretly smile!!

Krystal:”yah!! Don’t think that I want to go because of you!! It’s because of auntie!!!”  So she must be saw my smile!!!

Minho:”of course!! I know that!!! Ok we’re here!!” then we arrived in front of her house!!!

Krystal:”the light is on!! Unnie must be arrived!!!”

Minho:”okay!! See you tomorrow!!!”

Krystal:”hmmm thanks again!!!” then she quickly gets out of the car and ran into her house.

Why does she have to be so cute? Urgh Choi minho stop thinking about her!!!!But I forget to tell her that I’ll pick her up at 6pm!! She must be waiting!! Hmmm I’ll get her phone number from my mom and texts her!!!

Then I arrived home and saw my mom was waiting for me!! Must be talking about the married again!!!

Minho:”Hi mom!!!” then I hugged her

Ms choi:”do you guys have fun?”

Minho:”yeah!!! So mom are you gonna invited krystal for dinner tomorrow?”

Ms Choi:”maybe!!”

Minho:”why?”
Mom looks at me confuse!!

Minho:”no because remember you want me to get close to her?”

Ms Choi:”ok!! Glad you follow me!!!! But I was just saying that I gonna invited her to dinner tomorrow!! But since you wanna meet her!! Sure, I’ll invite her!!!”

Minho:”N-no!! I don’t wanna meet her!!!”

Ms Choi:”sure?”

I qiuckly nodded!!

Ms Choi:”great!! We’ll have dinner with her tomorrow!!!”She was about to walked to the kitchen then I just remember something.

Minho:”but mom, can I have her phone numbers?”

Ms Choi:”huh?”

Minho:”hmm b-because I wanna text her!!!” I said nervously!!

Ms Choi:”sure!! Gets to know her better!!” then she give me her number and said:”so you invited her then!!! I’ll prepare for food tomorrow for my Daughter in-law!!”

Minho:”mom!! What are you saying?” but she already left!! I quickly goes to my room and save her number as Piggy!!!

Krystal Pov

When I get in the house, I saw Jessica unnie sleeping at the sofa!! She must be waiting for me!!!

Krystal:”unnie!! Sorry for make you wait for me!!!” then she waked up!!

Jessica:”uhh where have you been soojung?”

Krystal:”I go shopping with my friends!!! I already told you”
Jessica:”oh yeah!!! I forget!!! Yah!! Mom and dad will be back on Wednesday!!”

Krystal:”Chinja? I thought they go for 2 weeks!!”
Jessica:”yeah!! But dad said that mom miss us so much she’s wanna come home quickly!!”

Krystal:”ooh arrasor!!”

Jessica:”soojung ah!! Mom and dad gonna be back soon so I wanna hang out with my friends tomorrow before they came back!! Can you stay home alone?”

Krystal:”unnie!!! Not again!!! But it okay because Minho mom invited me to have dinner at her house tomorrow!!!”

Jessica:”woah~!! Chinja?”

Krystal:”Wae?”

Jessica:”because I heard that she not normally invited Minho friends to her house esp girls!!! Even yuri hasn’t entered her house yet!!!”

Krystal:”really? But I’m not even minho friend!!”

Jessica:”oh then how did you even know her?”

Krystal:”I bumped into her last time!! But anyway unnie its long story!! I’m tried now, I’ll tell you later!!!”

Jessica:”same!!! So I’ll go with my friends in the morning ok? Don’t tell mom and dad!!”

Krystal:”sure!!!Good night unnie!!!” then I head to my room!!
Jessica:”thanks dongseang you’re the best!!!”

I took a quick shower and wear my pajamas!!! Then I my phone rings but it’s a message from unknown number

                Annyeong^^ Piggy!! Do you know me? :D

There nobody else beside CHOI MINHO because he the only one that calls me piggy!!! Then I reply’s

                Tch…….big eyes!!!! How can I not know you!!! But how did you get my number?? :P

 I wait for the reply for 1 minute

                Smart piggy!!! I got from IT my mom!! YAH DON’T FORGET I’LL PICK YOU UP TOMORROW AT 6PM AT YOUR HOUSE!!! DON’T BE LATE!!!! :P

                Then I reply’s

                Arrasor big eyes~!!! Good night^^ I’m so sleepy, see you tomorrow <3

                Then my phone rings again!!

                Okay!!! Sleepyhead!! See you!! Annyeong~!! Sweet dream!!! Don’t 4get to dream about me Piggy!! :P

I can’t help but blushed when I read it!!! But I’m not gonna reply because I’m so damn tried!!!!


Sorry for haven't update for a very long time because i run out of idea!! this is the longest chapter that i've type!! hope you like it^^ WELCOME NEW SUBSRIBERS YAY~!!!! <333333333 THANKS FOR ALL OF MY READER :D plz tell me what you think about this chapter!! sorry if its boring!!!heart