Chapter: 7 (Bom's POV)

The Switcheroo

Chapter 7- Arguing and Sneaking Out


Bom's POV

"Okay, get OUT of my room." Jiyong rudely woke me up from my sleep. "I said you could listen, not sleep. And your drooling on my cover!"

Ehh???  My eyes opened as I was startled by Jiyong's glare. "Whats up with you?" I leaned my hand on the bed for support as I tiredly stood up. "I didn't mean to snooze off.....and I don't drool!" I informed him.

"Yes, you do." He says pointing to the wet spot on my cheek.

How could I have done that??? This is so embarrassing. I crossed my hands. "Oh yeah? Prove it." I insisted.

He inched his face closer to hers while moving his hand, pointing it towards the cover. "Want me to rub the evidence on ya?"

"Maybe I should spit on you. Then you can compare the two. You self righteous jerk!" I called him as I walked out his room, slamming the door behind her.

"Love you too, lil sis." He yelled back at her, causing her to mutter curse words with yet another slam of a door.

JIYONG'S POV

As I heard Bom slam a door for the second time, I shook his head and sighed with a smirk. 

I could get use to this...

I then sat up and turned around towards his window, opening it to let in my best friend, Seungri. He slid through and hopped lightly on the floor. "Please tell me that wasn't your sister arguing with you just a few seconds ago? I thought she was a geek."

"That, it was. She denies it but I think she met a guy. Guess he told her that she needs to stick up for herself." I shrugged.

"Uh huh....Hey, you think I-"

"No."

"But since she more interesting, maybe we-"

"Nope."

"Well, what if I-"

"Seungri! Jenny's doesn't wanna be one of your wh*res. Forget it." I yelled.

"And I thought you were my best friend, Jiyong."

"Well you thought wrong dimwit." I groaned as I laid my head down on my pillow.

"Whatever, at least your my partner in entertainment. You ready to kill it at the club tonight?" Seungri whispered. My parents don't like Seungri at all. They think he's a bad influence.

"Fo' sho'. Wait for me in the car. I'mma tell my parents that I'm gonna spend the night at Daesung's house."

"Ok." Seungri smiled as he back jumped out the window.