Chapter: 3 (Bom's POV)

The Switcheroo

Chapter 3- Oh, Brother...


Bom's POV

When we arrived at Jenny's house, it was kinda late and I was really sleepy. We stop by McDonalds on the way home so I wasn't hungry. We didn't talk either which was a good choice since she didn't give me any weird looks. I walked inside and looked around until I found the stairs. I walked up the stairs and turned right and sure enough, her room was there. I walked over towards the door and opened it to see her room.

Jenny's room was a pretty normal bedroom. It had a cozy feel to it and I made me feel at peace with myself. I would have been playing around with her stuff or exploring the house but I was too tired. I walked over towards the bed, stopped at the side and fell face flat on the soft cotton. I fell asleep a second after that with a smile on my face.

 

My eyes started blinking and I turned my head as the sun's rays fell on my face. I finally woke up to see that I wasn't in my room. Why didn't Paul wake me- Oh! Thats right...I'm pretending to be Jenny... 

I smiled a little and slid off the bed and walked over to her closet. I moved every shirt to the left until I saw one that caught my eye. I did the same process with her pants and shoes until I had a full outfit and tried it on. 

The t-shirt was white and had a black drawing of the Eiffel Tower on it. I also had on black high-waist skinny jeans. I finished it out with black vans. I decided to braid my hair to the side and put a big white bow on the end. I looked in the mirror to see my master piece and smiled.

Lookin' good, Park Bom.

I laughed silently and walked outside her room, walking towards the bathroom to see that it was locked. I knocked on the door gently and yelled "Is anybody in there?"

"Of course I'm in here! Thats why the door is locked, stupid." An masculine and impatient voice yelled back at me.

I made at face at his insult and crossed my arms. Jenny didn't tell me she had a brother...a real jerk for a brother is more like it..

"I need to brush my teeth." 

I hear him let out a laugh. "Like that will help your breath. I'll be out in a minute, Jenny."

And no wonder she didn't say anything about him...she must not be a real fan of him... "Don't strain yourself." I mumble and roll my eyes.

The door opened and I felt a small amount of annoyance seep into my face before looking up to glare at.....

....the most gorgeous man I had ever seen in my whole entire life. Wearing nothing but a white towel around his waist with water glistening down his 6 pack abs, he was a probably a good 4 or 5 inches taller than me. His blonde hair was pushed back and he had wore a scowl on his perfectly sculptured face. "I heard that." He growled.

I opened to make a remark but nothing came out. After 5 seconds, i finally found her voice. "Great."  It wasn't what she hoped for but she couldn't think of nothing else. At least she wasn't gaping openly at him. 

He gave me a weird look before turning around to go to his room. I walked inside the bathroom and leaned gently on the door, closing it and taking a breather. I felt like all the oxygen left when I saw him. 

Why does that boy have to be so [email protected] hot?

It didn't take long for me to get myself together. After brushing my teeth and hair, I decided to go  downstairs for breakfest. As I looked around, I saw Jiyong sitting at the table eating cereal and Jessica washing the dishes. 

Okay, the milk and cereal are on the table but I don't know were the bowls and spoons are....

I sighed inwardly, trying not to catch anyone's attention and scanned the kitchen in one blink. There was one cabinet that was slightly opened so I took a chance on it.

Yes! 

I smiled inwardly as I saw a stack of bowls and picked one. Okay. Now for the spoons... I then glanced around for drawers and opened one in front of me. I hid a smile as I saw a spoon and picked it up. 

I turned around and decided to sit two chairs away from Jiyong. If I sat across from or beside him, it probably would have been too distracting.

He didn't glance up at me. I suddenly wondered where the Dad was. Probably at work... That sudden thought reminded me of my father. I erased it out of my mind and remembered that I hadn't looked at Jenny's school schedule. It probably would be a good idea to do that after breakfast.

"Hey, Jenny, pass me the cereal."

I was so distracted in my thoughts that I didn't hear him.

"Stupid. " He growled, finally getting her attention.

"What?" I demanded, angered by the insult and annoyed by the fact that looking at him made my heart race. Even if he was attractive, his personality sure wasn't.

He gestured towards the cereal box. 

"You could have just asked..." I mumbled as I tried not to toss the cereal box at him.

"I did." He said as he gave her a look. He then started smirking. "What's got you so distracted anyway? Is it that Dongwook guy?" He teased, not knowing that he was making her heart fly.

"No." She told him forcefully. Why would a girl tell her own brother about a guy she likes anyway? Does Jenny like this Dongwook? Maybe its a one-sided love on his part. 

Why didn't she warn me about this?!?

"Ya know, I'd beat him up for ya but its just too funny seeing him following you around like a lost puppy." 

Well, that answered my thoughts..

"Ha, ha. You're so funny." I said sarcastically. "You wouldn't hurt a fly." I made a face which made him look at me like a stranger but he shrugged and continued eating.

Did I say something wrong?...Isn't this what brothers and sisters do?..

I finished eating and put my bowl in the sink and headed to Jenny's room. I would have cleaned it but it probably was unlike Jenny. I walked towards her desk and found her schedule and scanned through the wrinkled paper. After reading it, I folded it back up and put it in my pocket. 

"Hey, Jenny, whats up with you today?" Jiyong sticks his head inside the room before coming in and sitting beside me on the bed.

"Don't you knock?" I glared at him. I could have been changing clothes. Just because their related at the moment doesn't mean he should see her like that.

He looked at me pointedly. "Thats what I mean." He explained adjusting her pillows until he was comfortable, despite the glare I was sending him. "Since when do you have an attitude?"

I pulled her pillows away from him and fluffed them up and leaned on them. "What are you talking about?"

He tried to grab them again but stopped when he saw my eyes on his out-stretched hand. "That!"  He almost yelled. "I can tell you the number of times I've teased you and you didn't say a word until today. Now you're full of [email protected] comments...Did you meet a guy?" He narrowed his eyes.

"No." I drew out the word so he'd get the message that he sounded crazy. "Maybe I decided to grow some backbone because of you annoying me." 

He held his hands up in surrender and made me notice the glass of orange juice in his hand. I wanted him to get off the bed so he wouldn't spill it and my prayers were answered as he got up at the same time I did.

"I liked you better without a backbone." He mumbled reaching for the door at the same time as me. Our bodies collided and I gasped as the orange juice spilled on my shirt. "Crap!" I sighed as the cold liquid seeped in my shirt. 

Day 1 and I messed up a shirt.

"Bad luck." He told me as he checked his shirt for any spills and mocked sympathy.

I only glared angrily at him which made him laugh. "Out." I ordered and pushed him out the door and slammed it. 

I looked around to see if it spilled anywhere else. No, just the shirt. I walked over towards the bed and pulled my shirt off and searched through the closet while trying to get rid of the sticky liquid on stomach.

"Sorry, Jenny, I forgot my glass..." His voice died as he stared at me. I sighed for I knew he wasn't staring because of my lack of clothing.

His eyes roamed my stomach, where a thin white line came across, just below my chest. When I was kidnapped, the man in charge cut me there with a knife. It bled for the longest. I could feel his eyes studying it.

"Jenny?" He finally said and I quickly found a shirt and slid it on and faced him. "Who are you?"

He was being serious. I knew it from the beginning. He knew I wasn't the person I pretended to be. Who knew I would get caught on the first day? "I-" I stop talking and lowered my gaze so I won't have to look at him.

"Your sister and I...met yesterday at a store. We thought it be kinda fun if we switched places..." My face was redder than ever. My response sounded dumber every second.

It seemed like a while before he spoke. "Let me guess...this was your idea? My sister's not that dumb. Why would she go along with it?" He thankfully wasn't angry. He seemed annoyed yet curious about the whole thing.

"Uh," My face couldn't be anymore redder and I bit my lip. "My father is the CEO of YG Entertainment. That means that Jenny will get to buy and do anything she wants for the next 6 months." Ugh. I hate talking about my father to people...

"And what do you get out of this?" He asks with an unreadable expression.

"Away from the body guards, all the tutoring, rich snobs that are only your friend because of your status, need I go on?..." I say while sitting on the bed. I sighed and made myself look into his eyes. "Say something..."

Silence took over for awhile, which seemed like forever to me. 

He's gonna tell...I'm gonna be grounded for eternity... 

He just simply stared at me."Ya know...you're not exactly like Jenny." He finally says. "When shes nervous she scratches her arm. You bite your lip." He pauses again then slowly lets out a grin. "This morning,"

I lifted my head to look at him which was what he wanted. "You were checking me out, weren't you?"

I turned my head to side and crossed my arms. "I don't know anything of the sort." That just made his smirk grow and that made me irritated. "Look, are you gonna tell or not?!" I demanded

He kept grinning arrogantly and I sighed out loud. "No...I won't tell. This is gonna be interesting... For me that is."

He turned around to leave her room but he stopped, turning his head to the side and looking at me out the corner of his eye. "And.. you might wanna be careful. It wouldn't look good if "Jenny" was crushing on me." with that he walked out and closed the door.

"I WOULDN'T CRUSH ON AN ARROGANT IDIOT LIKE YOU!" I screamed at him through the door which was followed by a chuckle from him. I kicked the door for emphasis and pouted loudly. 

I am NOT crushing on him. I am NOT crushing on him..... He doesn't even know that I'm now in his debt for 6 months so he can keep this secret...

Great...

Just great.....