Chapter: 4 (Bom's POV)

The Switcheroo

Chapter 4- Brother and Sisterly Bonding


Bom's POV

And 5th period is Music with Mr. Joon... 

I mentally rehearsed my schedule for the 10th time today. It was already 3:00 p.m. and I had went through everything I could think of in Jenny's room. There was honestly nothing else she could do. I was slightly frustrated. I wanted to go to the park, play basketball or something. I've never played it, but it looked like a lot of fun. 

My mind suddenly thought of Jiyong. Oh, that arrogant loser....just because I was checking him out doesn't mean that I have a crush on him. Its not like shirt-less teenage boys walk around my house everyday... 

I sat on the bed for awhile looking off into space. There are times like these that you need an ally...but I doubted Jiyong would volunteer himself....but he's in his room now and I need his advice. I don't want to mess up in front of anyone else. 

Plus I'm bored... 

Really bored...

I eased out off of the bed and walk out towards his room. As I walked closer, I heard the sounds of a familiar rapper. I couldn't resist smiling as I sung along with the lyrics.

Life's a game but its not fair

I break tha' rules so I don't care

So I keep doin' my own thing

Walkin' tall against the rain

I stopped in front of his door, about to knock but decided not to. After all he did come in my room without knocking. Why should I?

Victory's within the mile

Almost there, don't give up now

Only thing that's on my mind

Is who's gonna run this town tonight

I grabbed the doorknob and twisted it open to find him laying on his bed, by his stereo, with his eyes closed. I silently sung the last part of the chorus before speaking

Hey,hey

Hey, hey

(Who's gonna run this town tonight)

"Hey, bro." I teased and couldn't help but grin at how I said it with such ease. He opened one eye and looked at me.

"Don't you knock, Sis?" He said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

I sat down on the edge of his bed and smirked. "You didn't knock for me."

"You sound like a child." He says and reaches over to turn the stereo down. He then sits back and starts to grin. "You just want to see me without a shirt on again."

I rolled my eyes and looked away so he couldn't see me blushing a little "Dream on! You have nothing I want."

He shrugged and changed the topic. "So what are you here for?"

"Well...I thought I might need some advice on how to act more like Jenny. So I won't screw up in front of you parents." I say nervously.

"Why do you think I care?" He say with an uninterested expression. "I only agreed to keep your secret, not play tutor."

I sighed loudly. "Come one! You might as well help me with this."  I huffed loudly

"You're nothing like her." He mumbled. Before I responded he added "She was nowhere near annoying as you."

"Why thanks for that useful information." I mumbled sarcastically. "Got anymore?"

He shrugged but continued. "Mom and Dad are cool. Dad works until 5. Mom plays housewife. Just be a good little girl and do your chores."

I stared at him before saying "Really? Thats....simple."

He nodded in agreement. "Yeah. And don't make them get suspicious about stuff like loud music and staying out all night."

"Guess I won't be able to listen to your Jay-z CDs. I love him." I sighed at the idea of not getting to listen to him.

He started to grin and that started to make me irritated. "I'll let you listen on a CD player if you promise to be good."

"What do I have to do to be good?" She asks before looking at him. He starts to say something but judging by the look in his eyes she stops him by hitting him with a pillow. "Eww! Stupid!" She laughs. "ert."

He defends himself with his arms while laughing with her. "No, I'm a teenage guy. Theres a difference."

"But I look like your sister; so its still sick." I continue.

"...Okay. You got me there." He says and lays back down.

"I win! So do I get the CD player?" I ask excitingly.

"Nope."

"Ugh! Meanie."

"Thanks for the compliment."

"Ya know, I don't like you very much Kwon Jiyong." I say and cross my arms.

"Good. We have something we have in common, Park Bom." He nodded.

"Other than our liking for Jay-z,speaking of him, can I just sit here and listen with you?" I try not to beg. "I'm dying of boredom."

"Fine. You can hang out here for a while if you think your life is in real danger. No strings attached. Just be quiet."

She smiled and sat down on the floor lying against the bed and closing her eyes as they two got lost in the music.