Chapter: 15 (Jenny's POV)

The Switcheroo

Chapter 15- Looks Likes He's Here to Stay


Jenny's POV

I had been surprised at how easy it was to convince Siwon not to tell anyone about me and Bom's secret but, then again, I probably shouldn't have been. The boy was half way in love with Bom so, of course, he'd never do anything to disappoint her. But the worst part?

I'd never have to listen to another one of his insanely long lectures again, which sounds good, right?

Wrong.

With no explanation to me whatsoever, adding along the fact that he had decided to show his true colors by being less polite once he realized that I wasn't the real Bom, he met back up with YG and quit. Of course, with me being a curious being like anyone else, I asked him why but he refused to give me even a little hint but because I was a tiny bit content with the fact he was leaving even though it messed up my plan, I didn't bother pushing it, even backing him up to Bom's father later that night when he called to talk about it. Apparently, with her approval and promise to be nice to Seunghyun, since he would now be my permanent new tutor, was enough to release Siwon from having to provide a two weeks notice and he'd left that very day.

And Seunghyun didn't even show up for our next few tutoring sessions, having caught a really bad cold the day Siwon found out. On the outside I was relieved but on the inside I was a worried bit worried about his health, even going out of my way to call him to check and see how he was doing. Of course, I didn't follow through with it since his girlfriend was the who answered the phone.

Correction- his fiancée.

Now I'm stuck with Mr. HwangSsabu, a short yet muscular gym fanatic of a man that wore glasses and gym clothes to every session. Everything he teaches, he always has relate it to exercise or something! But the worst part is that he doesn't like corn and everybody loves corn! 

Thats crazy!

I should have kept my cover with Siwon...

"And now, Mrs. Park, do you want me to read from the text aloud or do you learn better by reading soundly because my students at the gym exercise better by listening to music rather than hearing me count how many push-ups or sit-ups they do," he said, smiling longingly when he said the word 'exercise.'

"I'll read silently." I reassured him hastily even though I had know idea what chapter I was suppose to be reading. How was I suppose to learn with him if he kept bringing up the gym and his hate for corn rather than making an attempt to actually try to teach me all the material I needed to learn?

Well, at least it was Bom's grades I would be screwing up, not my own.