Not Enough Reason

A Break from Dreams

But the time we had lunch break, all members of Exo and SHINee knew about the new students...and of course, about my girl. "Is Kai becoming a man?" Jonghyun from SHINee asked. "because apparently you can just become one over night." He said as he looked at Taemin, who blushed and looked back down at his food.

"I can't even talk to her." I told them, copying Taemin and playing with my food, avoiding awkward eye contact.

"That's the easy part. Just have confidence. She'll fall for you instantly." Jonghyun said. "Just go up to her and say 'hey baby, look, I'm close friends with Jonghyun hyung, ha, yeah I know, I'm just that important." Key hit him in the shoulder.

"We don't want to her to laugh at Kai or vomit on him." Key said. Jonghyun shrugged at the remark. This was getting no where. "Jongin, just learn her interests. Then, casually bring them up in conversation." He said to me. Sounds easy enough.

2 days after my conversation with Key, I desided to give the plan a go. I sent Baekhyun and Luhan to go follow her. Baekhyun is talkative so maybe he can even squeeze in a light conversation with her but, he is known to talk without manners or consideration, so I sent Luhan with him. I'm really counting on them.

Your P-O-V

I was walking with 3 best friends; Jaehyun, Maerin, and Bloom on our way to our second class. I was distracted during Vocal Class because of all the whispering the Exo members were doing. I sat right behind them and Kai, Luhan, and Baekhyun were gossiping together like little school girls. I heard familiar whispering coming from behind me. I turned to see what the commotion was and it turned out to be Luhan and Baekhyun playfully pushing while shh-ing each other. I laughed because wasn't Luhan supposed to be one of the oldest? The oldest of our group- Jaehyun- was very mature even though she was less than a month older than me. I guess Baekhyun heard my giggle because he immediatly stopped and covered his mouth. Luhan realized this too, and he slapped his forehead which made me giggle some more, "Stop flirting! We want to seem professional" Maerin said to me.

"I don't think'll be that hard." I said nodding my head in Luhan and Baekhyun's direction.

"They must be looking at our pretty visual" Maerin said in a teasing voice. She stood next to Bloom, a little too close for comfort, and pointed at her legs. "Look at maknae's pretty legs!" Maerin said.

"Yah! Get off of me! Unni~" Bloom said running with open arms to Jaehyun. "The grandma of the group is trying to sell me to the scary Exo boys" She said snuggling up to Jaehyun. Jaehyun said nothing.

"Hey! I'm not that old I'm only 5 months away from Jaehyun!" Maerin said in her defence. I laughed again and in the distance I heard Luhan's voice.

"Hey! Shhh! We're missing vital information! What if she told a joke? Now we'll never know if she likes jokes!" He said.

"Who doesn't like jokes? Why don't we go up and ask her? Hey do you-" Baekhyun was silenced by Luhan's hand over his mouth.

"Hey! Ew!" Luhan said as he pulled away his hand from Baekhyun's mouth, which now had his tongue hanging from it. Baekhyun ran past us followed by Luhan. Luhan stopped briefly in front of us and bowed, "Sorry from him. Excuse me ladies."

Oh Exo, what kind of Exo planet are you from?