This was it.

Just an Antique Shop.

{Two Weeks Later}

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was the ballet show, and I was backstage with Hyoyeon. Me and her had started going out after our losses.

"Good luck, Jessica. Blow them away." she smiled at me. She then kissed my cheek, and walked down the steps and sat in the audience. Micheal walked up behind me and smiled.

"Good luck, Sica." he grinned. I nodded.

"You too, Micheal." I said, looking at the floor. The music started, and all the extra ballet dancers came on to do the opening scene. They were all great, and I could see my sister - being the star. I was so proud of her.

Finally, it was the finale - and I was center stage. All eyes on me right now. Here I was, back to the beggining. Back to when my heart hadn't been torn, and I didn't discover the forest path and the old town. Back when everything was perfect.

I jumped up in the air, and my feet landed perfectly for the next move. Micheal picked me up and put me above his head as the audience went crazy. They all stood up and clapped - whilst a salty tear ran down my cheek. Everything was perfect... Everything. As I looked through the audience, one person wasn't standing up - but the person was smirking at me. Long black hair, brown chocolate eyes. She winked at me.

Yuri.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ehmergard guys! It's done! Ahh, I really like the last chapter ;) cliffhanger much? haha! But will there be a sequel? Hmm.... You'll have to find out ;}

I hope you enjoyed it guys! Please friend me and check out my other stories :) thank you so much for reading!!