Please, unnie.

Just an Antique Shop.

That night, I didn't do anything. I tried practising for ballet - but I couldn't stop thinking about Micheal. When I tried to do my hair in the mirror, I couldn't stop looking at my bracelet with 'GG' on. I looked out my window at the night. I sighed, and just stared. Suddenly, my door opened.

"Unnie....You saw what happened, didn't you?" It was Krystal. She was acting innocent. I rolled my eyes.

"What? Between you and Micheal? Yep." I replied, standing up and putting some books away. She ran over to me.

"Please forgive me, Sica."

"Why should I?"

"I'm sorry."

"No."

"Sicccaa~!"

"Shut up Krystal! Please! I mean, seriously. Me and Micheal were fine until you had to come along. He's 19...You're 14! 5 years older than you! Seriously Krystal." I shouted. I didn't mean to shout, but I had to. She burst into tears. Oh, jeez.

I walked up to her and patted her.

"Umm.." I muttered. Before I could do anymore patting, she launched herself over me and hugged me. I sighed, and she smiled.

"Unnie!" Krystal smiled. I suddenly remembered what this fight was about when I saw what Krystal had on her wrist.

"Um, Krys? Where did you get that bracelet?" I asked, pointing to this pink, plaited rope bracelet on her wrist.

"Mike! He gave it to me because we're friends!" Krystal replied. I stared at her, then looked down at my own wrist. The same bracelet Micheal had given me was on both our wrists. Friends. Yeah, I bet.

"Take it off. Now." I said to her, shouting. I took mine off at the same time. I threw them out of the window as far as I could. But because I'm a rubbish thrower, they literally dropped right outside the window - however, I couldn't care less.

"Krys.... I don't want you seeing Micheal. He's a two timer. Please, he'll just hurt you." I said, warning her. She shook her head.

"No! We're just friends!" She shouted.

"How come you were kissing then?" I shouted back. It went silent.

"What?" She asked, confused.

"You were kissing! You even admitited it a second ago! You came in and said 'did you see?'!" I shouted again.

"Oh no... I thought you saw us hugging. I didn't think you knew about the kiss." She said, suddenly turning quiet and innocent. I shook my head.

"He said that you broke up with him! He was so sad! I couldn't help but hug him... then it got a bit....carried away and he kissed me. I didn't object, though. I'm sorry, Jessica. But - why did you break up with him?" Krystal said, very quietly.

"I didn't, Krys. He was using you to get me to stop ignoring him. He used you...." I said, feeling horrible for my sister.

"Oh..." Kyrstal cried. I hugged her.

"See? This is why I don't want you with him...You hear?" I asked, hugging her. She nodded.

After a while, she fell asleep in my arms and I fell asleep too.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, it was a bit short - haha! Will update in the next hour :) I hope you're enjoying it!! ^^