If I had a Time Machine...

Just an Antique Shop.

Yuri's POV

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Well done Yuri, you totally messed it up.

 

I laid in the hospital bed, staring out my window. Only Hyoyeon was next to me.

"I told you, Yuri. I told you to just tell her - and what do you do? You go and set fire to the whole building. You even killed Sooyoung - do you know how bad it hurts? That you killed my love? It hurts alright. So, yeah. Thanks Yuri. Consider this friendship in the flames - haha, how funny. Because it was." she shouted. She then left the room, slamming the door behind herself. I didn't mean to kill Sooyoung - I was just... frustrated.

I couldn't tell Jessica the truth... That I was the one who.... Killed her father.

 

It was all too fast when it happened. I auditioned to be in a girl/boy band for his agency 'Jung Ent.'. He said I was too weak to be in a boy group - and that girls are nothing - they can't do anything. That night, I cried. So I grabbed my fathers' gun, and just found him - and shot him in the chest.

How Jessica didn't recognise me when she first saw me again - I don't know. But it just hurt so much when I met her. I couldn't believe I ruined her life.

Then an hour before I set fire to the shop, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung told me to tell Jessica. I couldn't - I just couldn't. Hyoyeon said she would break up with me, and the best thing that happened to me would be gone. I took it too seriously, and just threw a match to the ground. However, it backfired - and there was an explosion. We all got blown out - and Sooyoung was in the center. She... died. And it was all my fault - I killed my best friend.

 

Now, here I was - in hospital, dying. There was a 99.9% chance I'd die... And if I didn't die - I'd get jailed. For life. So, it wasn't a win/win situation, really. With all this thinking, I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, the doctors said that actually - I was fine, and I wasn't going to die. But I was going to be arrested and taken to court - where I'd probably be guilty then sentenced to life. Great. I'd rather die, I thought.

When I was allowed to go, the police were there and so were the cameras. I couldn't help but think about Jessica - how much I'd miss her. But it was my punishment for killing two people purposfully. I prayed to God, and then left the hospital and sat in the police car. My gang life was over. I'm sorry Jessica.