'I'm s-sorry...'

Just an Antique Shop.

A/N: What happened if you skipped the last chapter due to M : Yuri and Jessica are now in love and officially dating. They're very loved up.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I went home afterwards and tried to put makeup on the scratch marks. It didn't work, so I ended up wearing a hoodie. I fell asleep on my bed, but I woke up to the sounds of my sister shouting.

"Guys!!! Look at the news!! Oh my God..."

 

I ran downstairs to the tv, and saw flames.

'We are reporting here from Seoul Town, and we can offically report they have been injuries. Firemen and Ambulances are here.' the reporter said. I didn't feel sick until I saw a familiar blue cottage.... but now coated in orange flames. My mouth turned dry, and my eyes just watered. My mother who was watching with shock looked at me - being sick in my mouth. My sister looked at me, and was confused.

"Sica?" she asked. I ran out of the room, and opened the door. I could see the flames and black smoke from here through the darkness of the night. I threw on some shoes and ran outside. Krystal followed.

"Jessica! Slow down!" she shouted, grabbing onto my jean belt. I grabbed her hands and pulled her to run faster. We literally high jumped the gate and climbed as fast as we could over the black gate. It was so... unreal. Krystal, still holding my hand, realised what was wrong. She let go of my hand, and told me to run to them. She walked over to the police to see the injuries.

So I sprinted over to the blue house - but I was held back by police officers.

"Ma'am, you can't go in there." they said, holding my shoulders. I turned round.

"Who did you find in there?" I shouted at them.

"Three girls, that was all." they replied. I nodded.

"Where are they?" I asked, holding my head. They pointed to the ambulance. I could see my angel... lying on a stretcher. I ran over.

"Yuri....what happened!?" I asked, holding her hand. A tear ran down her cheek.

"I'm s-sorry... I did it..." she said, her black hair flowing down the stretcher. I was confused.

"W-what? Yuri! Answer me!" I cried.

"I set it on fire..." she replied, fighting for breaths.

"WHY? YURI. You made a promise to me! You promised me you wouldn't do anything like this - you said you wouldn't harm anyone! Yuri! Please! Why would you do this?" I shouted at her, tears all over my face - dripping onto her clothes. Suddenly, the ambulance men pushed me away and put Yuri in the van. The doors shut, and drove away. Krystal ran over to me as I collapsed to the floor crying. She comforted me.

"It's fine..." she started crying too, as I was.

 

When we got home, I couldn't talk to anyone. Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were all in dying condition. Why would Yuri do that? Why did she set it on fire? Why even would she? I loved her, but she made a promise that she didn't keep. Every single ounce of respect for her just drifted away. It couldn't be love anymore. I shouldn't of trusted her in the first place.

The Shop... when she shoved me into a cupboard and told me to be quiet for our own safety...

The lake.... she told me to be brave, and made every single thing ok...

Her 'fake' apartment - where she said I was beautiful and tried to kiss me - where I first trusted her and we made a promise.

The bedroom, where the scratches just prove it all...

And now, here I was - basically feeling bad, annoyed, frustrated and sad at all the same time. I mean, I'd just lost my love. She was going to probably die, and she broke a promise. It's almost as if she did it on purpose - just to hurt me. I couldn't believe her...