'Please... Don't be scared of me.'

Just an Antique Shop.

A tear ran down my cheek as Micheal hugged me. Judging by Krystal's face, I think she knew that I saw. Micheal let go off me when he heard me sob, and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Oh no, Sica baby." he whispered to me. He held me by the shoulders, but I just shrugged it off and walked away. Whilst I was, I grabbed Krystals hand - but when I tried to pull her away, she wouldn't move. Instead, she walked over to Micheal. I looked at her, hurt. She shrugged at my face.

"I'm sorry, Jessi." she muttered.

"Whatever." I managed to choke out under my tears. I walked away, and over the gate. I walked home, and as I got to my front door - I realised it was only 2p.m. I looked at the door, then my heel - walking down the street.

Seoul was so busy at this time. I was getting pushed around like no-one even knew I was there. They were running into buildings, and into taxis. I just ignored all of this, and walked straight forward. I didn't know where, but I just continued walking. Eventually, I arrived at a big picnic park. There was a lake there, so I sat down by the lake and just cried. I probably looked like an idiot, but honestly, I didn't care. Well, until I looked in my little compact mirror. My mascara was down my cheeks, and my eyes were puffy. I put my knees up to my chest, and buried my head into them. The world just stopped, and I only heard the birds and the trees rustling.

 

"Jessica? That was her name, right? Umm.... Ah! Jessica Jung!"

 

The voice rang in my ear - it was very familiar. I didn't even look up from my knees, and I just stayed silent. I heard footsteps come behind me, and then there was a warmth of someone next to me - the shadow of the person went over me.

"Jessica." she muttered. "That was your name, right?"

I laughed into my knees, and looked up. Expecting it to be Taeyeon messing with me - it wasn't. It was Yuri. I lost my breath as I gasped. How did she remember me? My mascara! My eyes! My hair! Oh, God help me!

"Um, yeah. It was...I mean, is." I stumbled over my words. Yuri laughed.

"I thought I'd gotten the wrong person, and I was just sitting next to a stranger." she said, looking into the lake.

"Well, you are a stranger to me." I replied. I mean, we did only just meet an hour ago.

"Yeah, but when your shoved in a cupboard with someone - I refer to them as friends."

"We're friends? We barely know eachother."

"Oh well."

There was silence. You don't just call someone you met an hour ago a friend, right? Well, I'd go for anyone to be my friend at the moment. I looked at her, and she smiled. She ruffled around in her pocket - and found some tissues.

"Here." she gave them to me, and I wiped my cheeks. I didn't feel very safe around Yuri. She was part of a gang. Gangs... My father was killed because of a gang. I couldn't bear myself to be around a leader of one. I got up and nodded at Yuri.

"Thanks...bye." I said, starting to walk away.

"Oh no you don't." Yuri laughed. She got up and grabbed my wrist.

"Let go!" I shouted at her, worried she'd kill me. Yuri smirked.

"Please... Let me show you something." She smiled. I had no choice but to say yes, otherwise she'd just beg for ages - and I hated beggers. She walked out of the park, and into a block of apartments.

"Um, is this your house?" I asked, scared of where she was taking me. Yuri nodded, and we stepped into the lift. There was an awkward silence, and then suddenly the 'ping' noise came - telling us we had to get off. The doors opened, and we walked out. We then walked up to a red door, and Yuri poked a key into the keyhole. It unlocked with a 'click' and she stepped inside. However, I waited at the door.

"C'mon. I'm not going to hurt you." she smirked. I backed away, and she just looked at me with these puppy dog eyes. I couldn't resist. However, before I entered the room - I prayed that this girl wouldn't hurt me. I then walked in.

It wasn't at all what I expected. Because she was the leader of a gang, I expected the apartment to be messy and dusty. However, it was spotless. Yuri walked over to the fridge and grabbed a Pepsi.

"Want one?" she asked, smiling at me. I shook my head. She gestured me to sit down on the white sofa, so I obeyed. She too sat down next to me, and we just looked at eachother for ages.

"Soo..." she said.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked suddenly, staring at her. She smiled.

"Well, when I met you, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you looked. Long brown hair, big brown eyes. You were...gorgeous." she smiled. I blushed, a bit nervous and embaressed. However, I settled down and started to relax.

"Well, I too noticed that about you." I replied, smiling at her. She grinned, then looked out the window, I looked at my hands - and they were sweating. I blushed when Yuri looked back at me.

"So, you don't like me?" she asked, tilting her head to the right slightly. I looked at her confused.

"Huh?" I asked, tilting my head too. Her smile dropped.

"When I said we were friends, you said we weren't. You were very icy. Why?"

"Well, they do call me the Ice Princess." I smiled. Yuri laughed. Then the awkward silence came back.

"Hey, you didn't answer my question." she said, breaking the silence. I looked at the floor.

"Well... I don't know, really. I was...scared of you." I replied.

"Scared?"

"Yeah..."

"Why?" she asked, scooting closer to me. I looked up at her.

"My dad... He was shot by a gang leader when I was six. I was with him at the time, and ever since - I've hated gangs. I'm scared of them." I replied, tears in my eyes.

"Well, you don't need to be scared of my gang. We're nice, I guess. We fight off the bad gangs. You could say we're the gang police." Yuri chuckled. I laughed with her through my tears, and she pulled me closer to her. We ended up hugging.

"Don't be scared of me... Please don't." Yuri begged. I pulled away from the hug and thought. I eventually nodded.

"Ok." I said. "I won't."

"Promise?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Promise." I confirmed. She grinned, and ran to her bedroom. After a while, she ran back in with a bracelet. It was fabric, like a Festival Wristband, and had 'GG' on it. She handed it to me. I looked at her.

"Just because I said I'd trust you, doesn't mean I want to be one of you." I said, holding it in my hand.

"It doesn't mean your one of us. It just means Sooyoung and Hyoyeon know you trust us." Yuri corrected me. I nodded, putting it on. I couldn't believe this. I had met this chick and hour ago, and we were friends already.

At that moment, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung walked in.

"Ayo GG!" Sooyoung smiled. She and Hyoyeon were hand in hand. They're a couple? I thought. They had to be, seeing as they were kissing. I looked at Yuri and she laughed.

"They're going out." she confirmed. I nodded.

"I guessed!" I laughed.

"Hey. Yuri. Isn't that.... Jessica?" Hyoyeon asked. I nodded, smiling.

"Umm... YURI'S GETTIN' SOME!!" Sooyoung laughed. Hyoyeon was in hysterics. I rolled my eyes and Yuri jumped over the sofa and playfully punched them.

"Hey. Shut up and get your own instead of creeping on us. We're friends, jeez." Yuri shouted, telling them to go away. They obeyed, and went into the guest room.

"Great. God knows what they'll do in there." Yuri laughed. I giggled, and took the pepsi out of Yuri's hand. I sipped it, and didn't notice that Yuri was staring at me with a smirk on her face.

"You're so God-damn hot, Jessica." Yuri smirked. I laughed, taking it as a joke. But she was dead serious. She snatched the pepsi off me, and sipped it. I smiled.

However, Yuri put the pepsi down - and smiled at me. Before I knew it, we were both leaning in to kiss. Suddenly, I stopped. Standing up, I blushed.

"I-I'm sorry, Yuri..." I said, backing away. I opened the door and ran into the lift. Pushing all the buttons ten times, Yuri looked at me through the door.

"Jessica?" God." She said, walking away, rubbing her head. She slammed the door.

I broke down in the lift, and just cried.

When I got to the bottom floor, I ran out of the building and onto the streets. I got home, slammed the door open and bumped into Krystal carrying hot tea. It spilt all over her.

"Ah! Sorry unnie, I wasn't looking! I'm so sorry!" she apologised. I pouted at her, and then looked as she was hurting from the tea. I sighed, and pulled her to the sink. I got a cold cloth and ran it under the cold tap as I wiped her off. I couldn't believe the day I had.