Baby, Maybe.

Just an Antique Shop.

That very next morning was a Saturday, and I had double dance practise. I got up early, and put on my leotard under my jeans and comfy sweater. I got dropped off with my sister to ballet, and then there I stayed for five hours until lunchtime. We were dancing to Baby Maybe - which wasn't really a ballet song, but we worked it.

Then when ballet finished, I left straight away - not waiting for the other two - and sprinted to the gates of the forest. Carefully jumping over, I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Yo, Jessica." I my heel to see Michael there, grinning. I rolled my eyes and jumped down from the gate.

"What Mike?" I asked, frustrated as I was losing time.

"Where you going?"

"Nowhere of your concerns." I snapped at him, and started walking down the forest. As I turned my head over my shoulder to see if he was gone - his face was full or hurt and sadness. I took a deep breath in, and just carried on walking.

I reached the big black gate, and carefully climbed over it. It was a bit harder than last time, but I just carried on. As I jumped over, the little town was occupied with couples and tourists. I smiled, and my eye caught the blue cottage again. I walked over to it, and saw it was still closed. With a pout, I didn't care what people thought, but I budged the door open and walked in.

It was so... dark. I looked around for a light, and failed. I tripped over a lot of things, but when my foot got caught on a box edge - I held out to grab something for support. However, it wasn't a hard object - it was a person. Suddenly, the light and I realised I was holding onto the hips of a girl. She was actually....stunning. She was tall, and had long black hair. Her chocolate eyes, now wide open, were glittering in the light. She was looking down at me, startled and confused. She was wearing a red, tied up top and blue jeans. Her long flowing hair was over her shoulder now, and suddenly, she pushed me off her and I was on the floor.

"Yah! What do you think your doing in here? What do you think your doing on me! You were touching me! Yaaah!" She shouted at me, and then put her hands on her hips and stuck her tounge in her cheek.

"Sooyoung~ Hyoyeon~ Come here!" she shouted. As soon as she did, two girls came in from the back room with cards in their hands.

"Yuri-ah? What is it? You interuppted us from Poker!" a blonde one said. She had a wristband with 'Specialist HY' on, so I guessed she was Hyoyeon. The other on was tall and had black, long hair.

"Yeah, Yuri." she said. She too had a wristband on with 'Sooyoung' on it. I looked up at them, still on the floor. I considered sneaking out the shop, but these girls looked rough. God knows what they would do. So the beautiful girl was called Yuri.

"Her. Who let her in?" Yuri asked, pointing at me. The two shrugged, and walked away. Yuri, frustrated, put her hands on her head. I was still sitting down. She then looked at me, and put out a hand - suddenly half smiling. I took it, and she pulled me up.

"So, how did you get in here?" she asked, still clenching on to my hand. I winced a bit.

"Um, I let myself in..." I said, rubbing my neck with my free hand. Yuri pouted.

"Whatever. I'm Yuri. Kwon Yuri - heard of me? I'm head of this gang, Girls' Generation. Don't let the sweet name fool you. What's your name?" she asked, kicking the boxes away and letting go of my hand.

"Um, Jessica. Jessica Jung." I replied, watching her. She nodded.

"What gang are you in?"

"I'm not." Yuri looked surprised by this, and raised her eyebrows.

"Really? You got a lot of... nerve coming in here and not being in a gang - you know that?" she asked. I nodded as I didn't know the right answer. She suddenly smiled at me. Unexpectidly, there was a noise coming from the door.

"Crap." Yuri cursed. She grabbed my wrist, and ran to the back room with the other two girls.

"We have company," Yuri muttered to them, and then she pushed me into a cupboard. She then joined me. It was a tight squeeze, and quite awkward. There was silence, as footsteps were heard in the front room. I coughed, and Yuri litteraly slapped my face to get me to be quiet. I frowned, and - with my arms crossed - pouted. After five or so minutes, Yuri left the cupboard. She said it was clear, and litteraly as soon as I could get the oppurtunaty, I ran for my life out the door. Yuri watched, and as I was about to climb the gate again, Yuri left the building.

"Ayo, Jessica! Come here tomorrow - without fail, you hear?" she warned me. I looked at her, and not sure what to say, I nodded. I climbed the gate and walked home, thinking of Jessica.

 

At the bottom of the forest was Micheal and Krystal. They were waiting for me, however, they were doing other things. Kissing. As soon as I saw them, I backed up and hid behind a tree.

That litte...

"Hey Sica!!" Micheal shouted at me. "Where did you go?" He jumped over the gate and ran over to me before kissing me. I frowned as he did and watched Krystal over his shoulder. Why would he do this?