Where the hell are you?

Why can't he say it?

Ilhoon's Pov

It has been a week since i confessed to woomi, well i don't know if i can call that a confession because she was asleep, but i still felt good about it. I can't forget the question she asked me , how am i suppoused to answer it? I haven't heared anything about her since our graduation, im kinda worried, i tried to text , call her but she doesn't answer.

"Hyung! What are you doing? We have to practice in 10 minutes.!" Sungjae caught me while having a deep thought. 

Soon everybody are in the practice room, so we started to practice. But i keep doing the wrong moves, even though i know im doing the wrong moves, nobody seems to notice that. Im just too worried about Woomi, i mean she could have text me.

"Yah! ilhoon-ah! What's wrong with you? You are dancing the wrong steps and you doesn't seem so motivated today. Come on tell me what happened." Eunkwang hyung tries to speak to me, but i just don't have any fun to tell him what happened since he don't know Woomi and i can't tell hyung that im inlove at her, beacause he would be for sure against it. I can't do anything right today it frustrates me. 

"Nothing hyung everything is fine. Really im just too stressed this pass days. I think i need a break, can we have a short one hyung? i asked sleepily.

Suddenly my cellphone ring, it's Woomi's parents:

"Ilhoon-goon , do you know where Woomi is? She isn't home yet and we thought you may know where she is. Her dad and i are really worried she has been so different this last days. She comes late at night and go early at morning, we don't know what to do." Woomi's mom explains panicly.

"So that's why she doesn't answer my texts and calls. Im also worried , all we can do is ask her friends  if they saw her and wait...we can only wait."

"Okay ilhoon-goon. Thank you"  Woomi's mom's voice is very shaky. Where the hell is this girl and why is she so different these days?

I called all our mutual friends, but nobody knew where she is.

"Ilhoon-ah we should start our practice now. Come on!" Eunkwang hyung shout. I don't think i would be able to focouse, i must find her. 

'Are you going to be mad if i say yes?' Those were the last word she told me. I should have say YES! 

I walk out of our practice room and leave everything behind me.

" Yah! Ilhoon-ah! Where the hell are you going?"

I start searching her at places wher we used to hangout, but she wasn't there. 

It's already 2:54am and she is still missing. I look at my mobile and see tons of calls from manager hyung and from the members, i know what will happen if i go home now, i'll be grounded for 3 months and i won't let that happen for nothing. 

I don't know where she is,and  i feel like a crazy guy running around seoul at 3am. I know i might not find her today but i won't stop....i will try...and ...try.

Then...

i...see...her!

She's inside a cafe with her luggage beside her, i didn't wasted time and run inside...panting...sweating...

"YAH! YAH!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINk YOU'RE DOING HERE? MAKING PEOPLE WORRIED ABoUT YOU?"

"AH! Ilhoon--ah....." She remain silent and look at her drink, act like nothing happened. Again she look at me with her innocent and beautiful eyes .

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?" I scream loudly. I can't believe her, why isn't she answering me?

"Calm down...Sit....You know sometimes people can't handle to much stress one at a time and i think that is what happened to me." She sip her coffee and look outside. Her eyes are shining....but she doesn't seem happy..something is bothering her.

"But i don't think that's a reason to run away.." I say without thinking anything.

"how would you know that? huh? You're not the one who have to marry a man you barely know. You're not the one who must feel burden everyday and you're not the one who is having a one sided love for more than a  decade! So don't tell me that i don't have a good reason to run away!" She .....tell me with watery eyes.

I've knew Woomi for many years and i've never seen her like this before. Before saying any word i carry her bag and walk ou of the cafe.

"Yah! Where are you going?

"Im...Im sorry...I never looked at your prespective.If i were you i would have ran away too. So don't be sad, like i said before i will protect you."

"....Komawa"...

We walk a bit without saying any word, just looking at the bright lights, trying to forget the daily life, trying to forget the consequences waiting for us....

"So, where will you stay until you ...you know..know what to do next?"

"Uhmmm.....I don't really know...maybe at a bathhouse?"

"WAE? and what will you do huh? eat eggs the whole day or what?"

"DEH!" She smile again...she seem to forget her worries when she's with me, just like me forgeting the past, present, and the future when im with her.

"No way! You..you can stay with me.."

"Where? at your dorm? with those bunch of guys? Forget it!"

"Why? Our managers aren't staying with us anymore and my band mates aren't that bad , right?"

"I guess so, but still...I can't stay with a bunch of guys i barely know."

"Well you know me well enough and i as i said before i'll protect you" i say playfully

"Ahh! How corny! No way!"

"Come on! Do you want that i'll be worried again?"

"Well....You know where iam and i'll always call you okay?"

"No way! You're going to stay with me and i promise i will help you not to get caught. And how can you protect yourself in this dangerous world?"

"Okay, Okay"'

Oh yes! She's staying with me! I mean with us. BUT WAIT! I don't think im allowed to let a girl stay in our dorm......

What should i do???? SUDDENLY i have this crazy but brilliant idea.

"Woomi-ah an you do a favor for me?"

"Oh..okay..What's up?"

"Do you promise to do my favor whatever happens?"

"I promise!"

"Okay you might know that ....uhmmmm...You know that im living with 6 guys? huh? So here's is the thing...Can you hide the fact that you're a girl while you're staying with us?"

"WHAT? NO FREAK'N WAY! How am i suppoused to do that?"

"That's...euhmm...I think...maybe..."

"See...It's hard to imagine that."

"Ah! I know just wear a wig and wear boys clothes"

"Well it seems easy for you huh?"

"Sure i'll lend you my clothes and we'l a wig before go home."

"i don't know is it really a good idea? Can i do it?"

"Ofcourse as i said i'll stay by your side and BTOB are really nice guys. I don't think they'll do something worst to you."

------------------

(BTOB dorm)

Everything is set! Woomi..I mean Woon is ready. Wow! Even if she is dressed up like a boy she still look like a girl. Will our plan work? I hope so.

I open the door and see manager hyung and Eunkwang hyung waiting for me with a very dissapointed face.

"Ilhoon-ah wher have you been?" Eunkwang hyung says and pulls me in. Oh no Woomi is still outside.

"I-i-i just had an emergency. My friend had an accident and..."

"But that's not a reason to run away!"

"Im sorry! I'll accept you're punishment any moment."

"That's good so. I hope you learn something about it!" Manager hyung says and stand up. He was on the way out, but ....

"Hyung! Can i ask you a favor? Can my friend stay here for some days? Until he finds a place to stay?" I ask using my aegyo.

"Well--uhh. Maybe, Is he coming here?"

"No he's outside"

I pull Woomi in and show her to them. All i can see are surprised faces.

"Is ...Is that you're friend?" Eunkwang stuttert and stare at her.

"Yes"

"Im sorry to be unpolite, but why do you look like a girl?" Sungjae enter the scene and ask Woomi

 

----------------------------------------

So how was it? 

Please comment and subscribe <3

Check out my other fics :D