Shall the scandal begin?

Why can't he say it?

ANYEONG^^

YES!! So you're maybe wondering.."WHY THE HELL IS SOHYUN AT THE FIRST PICTURE?" 

KEKEKE! I just had this mean idea!! 

----------------------------------------------

Ilhoon's POV

Achho! OMO! I hate having cold! ACHO!! Why the hell must i have cold? There are thousands of people in Korea, who can have cold, but why must it be me? Now, of all times! But the truth is that im not that upset being sick..Maybe because i know that somebody would take care of me..

Woomi will transform into my mom..It's always like that..Ever since we were small,after school, she wouldn't go home , but rather run right away to our home, when im sick.. I know it's a bit corny and cheesy, but it's one of the reasons why i like her! (^//^)

It's Monday morning and i haven't felt so sick, since i was 7 years old. Good that Woomi is here..The members weren't at the dorm. They were probably practicing.. Why must i be ill, when we are getting ready for our comeback? I mean i could have been sick for the last 3 months, but..ha... Im thinking the whole time, why? why? why? 

Ahhh! I want to sleep, but i can't help checking woomi out! Sleep Ilhoon! Sleep Ilho..Sleep Il..Sleep..Slee...Sl..

"Ilhoon-ah!!!! I cooked some soup!!" She pushed the door loudly and shouted like a big baby.. Aishh! I was about to fall asleep!!

"WAE?? I was about to fall asleep. What's wrong with you?!" I shouted annoyed, but she reacted as if nothing happened..She is just like my mom, not hearing or giving any attention to things ,that i say.. 

She ignored my words and blew the soup she was holding...Aishh.. really!

"Say ahhh! Here comes the airplane!" Woomi made a face to me as if i was her baby.. Come on! I don't even let my mom do that, when im sick..But she looks kinda CUTE. ^^

After she fed me, she went out of the room. Ah, right! I should change my clothes, i was sweating all night long. That was worst! I opened my cabinet and searched for some comfortable, but good looking clothes. As i removed my clothes , i could feel the smooth textile touching my white, milky skin. That reminds me of Woomi, as she change her clothes in the cabin. Her skin felt like the textile of my clothes..

Gasp! Woomi came in surprisingly as i were changing my clothes. OMO! WaH! Is that embarrassing! I don't have the best body among the members, that's why it's agonizing.. But stunner she didn't reacted or even closed her eyes. She acted as if she was used to see my body. She even helped me to choose my clothes... Doesn't she have any ual lust? or am i not y enough? or maybe she only sees me as a childhood friend.

As i was resting on my bed, Woomi came inside with a very different face. Her smile was naughty... Did i turned her on before? She leaned towards me...I could smell her sweet scent.. The scent that makes me crazy and wild..

But suddenly my mobile rang * pling plong plang* OH COME ON!!! WHY? WHY? I tried to ignore my mobile, but it didn't stop ringing. 

" Just answer it! I'll take your temperature later!" she said quietly. What? my temperature? What? NOO! WHAT? NOO!

I answered my phone annoyed:

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Oh..Ilhoon-ah. It's president Kim"

 "Ah! yes! sangsingnim.."

"How are you? Are you feeling better?"

"Ah..Yes.."

"Then come to the office..  I'd like to talk with you"

---------------------------

10 min later at the office.

I came inside and saw sohyun.. Why is she here? Did we do something wrong? My heart was racing, it felt like as if my heart would jump any moment out of my chest.

"Anyeonghaseyo" I greeted and bowed 90°

"Sit.." he offered me and smiled. It was kinda creeping me out.

"So..Why did you called me? Did i do something wrong?" 

"Ahh..no,no,no. I called you, because i want to talk about you, you see this last days you're getting famous. And i thought of making something that would help you to become more famous. Think about it! It would be a good advertisement for BTOB's comeback. Everyone will talk about you!" He explained

"So what is it?" does it have anything to do with sohyun?

"MAKE A SCANDAL!" he shouted happily.

"Scandal?!!" Sohyun and i asked at the same time. It seems like as if she also doesn't know that. But a scandal? With sohyun? That won't work! I haven't seen her more than friends and what about Woomi?

"What? A scandal? with Ilhoon? I don't think that would work and if we do that we both might gain many anti-fans" She said in a calm tone.

"I know, but think about it! You both are single and about the anti-fans, we all know that you guys will gain that, with or without scandal. But you will also gain shippers. ILHOON and SOHYUN! Wah! i can see it! Just say that you guys are in love. Take some selcas together and post it in your twitter and that's it! It's not that hard isn't it?" He tried to convince us again.

Since he's our president and im a rookie, i don't really have a chance to say no. What should i do? We left the office without anything to say. We both just agreed. I know i shouldn't have, but what should i do? The atmosphere between Sohyun and me was awkward.

"So...Why did you say yes?" She asked me curiously.

"Why should i say no? He's our president and im just a rookie. You could have said no."

"But ...is that really worst?"

"What?"

"Well you know..to act as if you were my boyfriend?" i couldn't answer her. I knew the answer was yes but i was too coward to say it. I could only tell  a lie, so i she won't get hurt. Sohyun never had a boyfriend and so do i, i was never in a relationship. The one-sided love i was hiding from woomi  since we were young is the only love realtionship i could ever call.

"No.. I mean you're a nice girl, so why not?" I lied. The smile on her face makes me know that she needs me. There's a truth in her eyes saying she'll never leave me. The touch of her hand says she'll catch me when ever i'll fall.

"So.. what should we do now?" she asked.

" Um...Im not really feeling well this past days so"

"How about a restaurant? Where many people are.. Let's go there and i'll buy you a bowl of soup" She said cheerfully. A bowl of soup huh? That remids me of woomi.. The taste of her soup is the best. Almost so good as my mom's. Thinking about her makes me unhappy. It feels like as if im cheating on her.

------------

Soon we arrived at gangnam. It was a rainy winter day. It was cold and the sky was dark. That could explain the few people outside. I should have gone home to Woomi. Where my heart and brain are calling me. I felt like a zombie with her. I know she's a nice girl. But something was missing.

It's hard to forget somebody, who you loved for almost the half of your life.

We ordered and waited. Sohyun's attention was i her cellphone. And i was just looking and dreaming outside. I could see a few people walking with their umbrella through the rain.

Until i noticed a little boy..He was crying. He looked so cute with his colorful raincoat. As i was about to go out and help the boy. I saw a young lady with a short hair, who came near to him and talked to him. The girl have a shining and comfortable aura, something like a mom. I couldn't see her face, but as she held the hand of the boy and walked away, she fell something like a card or so.

I ran out of the restaurant without an umbrella. I picked the card and came inside.

"Why did you go out?" Sohyun asked.

"Somebody left this" and i showed her the card. As i looked at it i saw Woomi... It was woomi's..

I was shocked.. I think it was a sign for me, that i shouldn't make a scandal. That if i do that, i might ruin our friendship.

Sohyun looked at me curiously and took the card. she read Woomi's name out loud.

"Do you know her?" She asked once again.

"No! Why? Do you know her?"

"uhmm.. Im not sure, but i have probably seen her anywhere." she stated.

Soon our food came ...

We tried to act like boyfriend and girlfriend, but it was harder than i thought. She scooped a food and fed me. That reminds me of Woomi. Everything we do reminds me of woomi. It seems like as if i did everything a person do, when he's in a relationship. i couldn't help, but to smile, which also made her smile.

We tried to be sweet as possible, because we could feel that many people's attention were on us. I heard somebody chatting quietly about us. Some of the people intend to hide camera and filmed us.

To finish our masterpiece i leaned close to her. People woohed us and smiled brightly. 

At the same moment two persons came inside the restaurant.. 

A tall hair guy and a short guy, that looks like a girl..

It's not...

-------------------------

so that was a long chapter huh?

Comment and Subscribe 

Icecream out!  (^3^)