The day i met my future husband...

Why can't he say it?

Anyeong^^

So you're probably wondering..FUTURE HUSBAND?

Yep! super right! it's Woomi's future husband..Hmm Who might it be? Is it Ilhoon? Or not? 

So...so..so..read!!!

--------------------------------------------------

Woomi's Pov.

Omo! Ilhoon caught a cold! He had been sneezing and sweating all night long. And what did i do? Well i acted like his mom, like always. Ilhoon's mom was almost never at home when we were small, so i acted as his... That reminds me of my mom..I haven't called her since i ran away...

I helped him at everything, cooked him soup, took his temperature, wiped his sweat and looked after him the whole night. He kept saying to me that i should take a rest, but how can i do that, if im only thinking the whole time about him. He's driving me crazy!

I was about to give him his medicine, as i accidentally came inside, at the moment he was taking off his clothes. I tried to act cool, but it was hard. I know everything about him, but we didn't come to the point that i've seen his body. I avoided his eye contact and acted as if nothing was special. I behave as if i was used to it, but it was harder that i thought. He looked at me confused.

Suddenly as i came inside his room, he wasn't there. I can't help, but to worry. Why the hell isn't he here? HELLO? He hasn't fully recovered. I quickly called sungjae. He told me that Ilhoon, was in their office. That made me more relived. He is so stubborn, sometimes!

I decided to have a walk, but not just an ordinary walk. I put my Woomi clothes. I walked outside as Woomi and not as Woon. I felt better. I hated walking around as a guy. Can you imagine a life as a guy? Im not even used to it! My dormmates are like walking with only their underwear on, around the dorm. Even my dad don't do that!

I wore my red mantel and went to Gangnam. It was rainy and cold. The black sky gives me a lonely feeling. I felt so alone, while walking around Gangnam. Until i found a boy, who was crying. He was lost. His colorful raincoat makes him look like Ilhoon. Just like the old days..

I came closer and sat in the eye-height of the boy. He looked at me , while crying. At the same time he wants to speak, but he was crying too hard, that i wasn't able to understand what he wants to say.

"I..I..lost my..mama!! ..Whe-where? Wh-at should Yoogeun do?.." He said between his sobs. It seems like his name is Yoogeun.

"Should we search your mom?" I answered with a smile. I held his hands and started to sear his mom. But after 10 steps i heard a shout:

"Yoogeun-ah! Omma is here!" We turned around and saw a woman with a worry on her face. But as soon as she saw Yoogeun her worry disappeared like a bubble. Yoogeun ran to her arms and hugged her. It was very emotional reunion between mother and son. That reminds me once again at my mom. I wonder what she is doing? 

I came home exhausted. I quickly change my clothes. Now im Woon again. At the same moment sungjae entered the house. 

"Oh! Anyeong hyung! " he greeted.

"Anyeong!" i waved him with a bright smile. ( A fake smile)

"do you have any plans hyung?"

"uhmm.. no. not really. wae?"

"Let's buy a cake! I want to buy some. Would you like to come? I know a good restaurant , just follow me okay? He winked.

----------------------

Oh! Im in Gangnam again.. Crazy huh? A moment ago i came here as Woomi and now im back as Woon. We entered a cafe near to the place where i found the little boy, a while ago.

The crazy thing was..As we came in ...we could hear people cheering and clapping. As i turned around i saw....Ihoon about to kiss  a girl. I could feel tears in my eyes. All i did is run away. I ran outside through the rain. I ran as fast as i could, while crying. I felt hurt. I haven't felt so lonely like this before. I was thinking about the memories i made with Ilhoon. How come i was so dumb to believe that i had a chance? He only sees me as a childhood friend, that's it.

I ran away, until i tripped. I fell on a muddy ground in the middle of a park out of nowhere. I was panting and crying at the same time. Suddenly i heard a familiar voice, shouting my name:

"Woon hyung!! Woon hyung!! Woon hyung!" 

Sungjae came closer and closer. He was holding black umbrella and ran towards me . He let out a sigh and asked me:

"Hyung! What happened? Why did you ran away? "

"I-i- I DON'T KNOW!!" I just shouted. He was shocked and said nothing after that. He carried me in  a bridal style and brought me home. What is happening? Why is my heart beating so fast?

------------------

At the dorm;

I sat on my bed and thought about life. I suddenly remembered my mom and let my brain handel. I  dialed her number and waited. My pride disappeared in an instant. Then she answered:

"Yobeosayo?" I felt tremble at my knees.

"Yobeosayo."

"Woomi-ah! Is that you?" She said in a shaky voice.

"Omma. "

"Woomi! Where have you been?!! Did you know how much we worried about you?"

"I understand if you'll be angry at me"

"I won't be angry at you. I need you right now."

"Wae? Did something happened?"

"Yes, you're dad had been staying in the hospital since you ran away. He isn't in a right condition right now." Her voice was different.

"BWOH? Where is the hospital? I'll go there!"

------------------

@ the hospital

I entered the room, with a blank head.

"Omma! Sorry!" I can't help, but to cry as soon as i saw my dad laying on the bed, because of me.

She hugged me as tight as she could. I felt tears coming out of my eyes.

Soon she explained the condition of Appa. It was all because of me! He is suffering, because of me.

"You see, since your dad isn't stable at the moment nobody would handle the company. Exact this moment, we are having an economic crisis."

"So what should we do?"

"There is only one solution. Do you remember the arrange marriage your dad talked about before?"

"Yes" 

"You must do that. Well not the marriage, but at least you should be engaged. it's the only chance my dear."

The atmosphere was dark for me. But if i won't do that  our company won't survive.

"I'll do it" She looked at me surprised.

"Our first choice was our business partner' son. It's ilhoon. We first thought it won't be a bad idea, because you are good friends, but this last days they are also having problems, so we aren't sure yet. Our second choice was the new stock holder's son. But we aren't sure yet. We'll meet the both sides tomorrow for a dinner and let's look who is it gonna be."

I left the room shocked. Not about the marriage, but about myself. I really did agreed.

--------------------------------

My mom gave me this dress, so i'll look formal.

We entered a restaurant. Mom reserved a room where we could eat.Surprisingly the new stock holder and his son were already there. We greeted each other until i noticed something...

The stock holder's son was... YOOK SUNGJAE!!???

--------------------------

How was it???

Comment and subscribe!!

Icecream out! :)