Nice to meet you

Why can't he say it?

Anyeong^^

So this is the end, huh? TT.TT

Thank you for the people who subscribed and supported this story!!

This is the last chapter!! Hope you'll like it!

Watch out! A bit alert!

--------------------------------​----------------------

Woomi's POV

My eyes grew bigger as he kissed me passionately. It felt so wrong, but also so right... Oh how long have i waited to touched this beautiful pair of lips... I closed my eyes and relished the pleasure i was having that moment. But as soon as i closed my eyes a picture of Sungjae popped out and made me feel guitly. I knew that it was wrong and that i shouldn't have done it.

I pulled away and stared at his brown eyes. He looked at me inoccently... At last... He kissed me. I was happy , that he kissed me, but the timing was a bit bad. Why must he confess his love at the moment i wanted to forget him and start a new life with Sungjae... Why must it be now?? Why?

He smiled at me, just like the way he used to. Again, he made me feel like i was safe and made me thought that everything was alright.

Suddenly Sungjae came in and sat down. I tried to act as if nothing happened, but Ilhoon smiled like an idiot, which made Sungjae confuse.

"Noona, is everything okay now?"

"What do you mean?"

"I can see it at hyung's smile." He thought that everything is okay. It is not! The kiss just made me more confused than ever.

"No! It's not! Ilhoon just k--" 

"She meant....umm.. I think i should talk again with her. Privately" Ilhoon closed my mouth and looked at Sunngjae in a different way.

"Uhmm.. Sure! Then i'll just leave if you say so" Sungjae left without any other word. I could that he is jealous. His eyes are telling it to me.

"Yah! What do you want? You want me to give up everything, because you kissed me? You want me to pity you? What do you want? I just want to start a new life with Sungjae... You're no good for me" I said until my eyes was filled with tears.. I decided to leave, but he held me wrist  and pulled me out of the restaurant.

He called a taxi. I was too weak to free myself. I went inside without looking at him.. The taxi was driving for almost 30 minutes and it seemed like as if we didn't have a definite destination. I looked outside and ......saw the elementary school we both went to. Seeing this place made  me cry. He hugged me tightly and went outside.

It was already 8 pm and it's raining, but it didn't really matter. We stood in the middle of the court and i was still crying. Then he smile without any reason.

"Hi, im Jung Ilhoon. Nice to meet you." He offered his hand and i shook it. It was like the first time we met. I couldn't think clear anymore. I just stood there middle in the rain with my best friend and introduced myself.

"Nice to meet you. Im Ahn Woomi. " We laughed like idiots and came back into the reality. We soon realized that we are 2 idiots who were standing in the middle of the rain. We went inside the school and entered our old classroom. 

"Do you remember where we sat before?"

"Yeah~ Woomi sat here and I sat here" He showed it cutely. 

"Sorry"

"Why? Shouldn't i be sorry? I was the one who made you cry all the time"

"No~" Our eyes met which led to a passionate kiss. His kisses went down to my neck. Without knowing, he was taking off my clothes and massaged my carelessly. I was so confuse... I couldn't do anything, so i just let him do what he want. Well he wanted it as much as i do. Oh! How many years was i waiting for these things which happened today. Our kisses went deeper and deeper. We weren't aware that we are doing it in a school. A place where children go everyday. He removed his pants and my hair gently. The night became hotter than i thought.... The night i lost my ity...

------------------

Ilhoon's POV

The night was more interesting than i thought. Those are one of the most memorable moments with Woomi. After the action, both of us fell asleep. At 3:00 Am i received a call, which woke me up. As i looked around, Woomi wasn't there. Neither are her things. I was the only one there. I looked around the school and searched for her, but she wasn't there.

I called everyone, even her mother, but nobody knew where she was. I called Sungjae:

"You BASTARD!" He shouted.

"What?!"

"You already made Woomi cry and now you even made her run away. She called me saying that i should forget her and live my life. What are going to do hyung?? She just said her goodbye to me."

"What? Why would she leave??!! "

"I have no idea what you did with her, but i swear you're gonna pay for this" He said angrily and hung up.

"Hello?!!`sungjae!!?!" Aishh!!! I threw my moble because of frustration.

Unluckily many months past and nobody knew where she was. I called the police. Hired a detective...But nothing worked. Many are saying that she might be dead, but i know that she is still living. She is just hiding or so. Her parents are acting differently when they are with me. They can't even look at my eyes. Im sure they know where she is. I wanted to ask, but many thoughts stopped me. what if she really want to forget me? What if she is really dead? What should i think? 

Btob went into many places. We held many concerts. Between me and Sungjae was awkward at first, but soon we both understood that she was just not meant for us. Maybe that is why she disappeared.

Due to our solo performances, i was able to meet many girl group idols. They seemed to be interested at me, but Woomi was just to hard to forget. 

-----------------------

5 years later:

I was invited at Strong heart. A variety show where we can share our experiences...things like that... Suddenly i thought of woomi. That would be great... I would talk about my first love....

Soon we started to film:

"Ilhoon-sshi. Why won't you talk about your first love"

"Ahh.. Deh...So i had a best friend.. I met her in elementary..Since then i was always with her. But i acted as if was her Oppa. Our parents knew each other, they even have a company together. Until one day, her dad became sick, Their company was in trouble, so they don't have any other choice, but to arrange marriage her. I should have been the one, but i was a rookie back then, so... she was engaged with another guy. Which broke my heart. Before their engagement, the guy arranged a dinner for us. Maybe because he knew that i had feelings for her. For me it was like a goodbye for her, but then i did something really bad. Until now i still believe that it was my fault. I kissed her, which made her even more confuse. Without knowing anything we kept our one-sided love for each other for a very very long time. I confessed to her and .....she confessed too. But after that dinner she just disappeared like a bubble."

"So you still don't know where she is?

"No not really... Until now..Nobody knows where she is"

"What about the arrange marriage?"

"Her dad recovered quickly.. So she doesn't have to do it anymore"

"And the guy?"

"Actually we are really good friends. I thought at first that our friendship would be destroyed because of her, but after she ran away many things became better."

"So.. is it a good thing that she left?"

"Yes and no.. Because she left i haven't trusted anybody nor myself. I was too coward to love again."

"So you're saying you have never dated anybody, because of her?"

"Well... We shared more than a half of my life back then, so i think it was too hard for me to find new love"

"I think it is very brave of you to talk about a very sensitive theme here in strong heart" The MC complimented me...

"Kamsamida."

---------------------------------------

Talking about Woomi in public helped me a lot to move on. I admit im still not fully healed. I still thought of her sometimes. Should i visit her mom? 

I bought the flowers Woomi's mom loves and went directly to her house. Here iam standing in front of her gate. I remember i had an accident 5 years ago at this street. Weird huh? The pain i had before vanished just like that....

I went inside:

"Aunty!! Im coming in" As i shouted a little boy ran towards me. He looks like me.... I wonder why... His eyes and his nose are just like mine.

"Oh-- Ilhoon-ah Nice to see you.. Oh! You even bought flowers! How nice!" Woomi's mom greeted me.

"Ahh.. Aunty.. Who is this small adorable guy here?" I pinched his cheeks.. Ahh! Kyeopta!

"Ahh.. That is Minwoo. My grandchild" My eyes grew bigger and looked at her. It doesn't seem to bother her.

Then... I heard a voice coming towards to me... A familiar voice..... WOOMI!

I turned around and saw her coming towards to me... her face hasn't changed a bit.. I was there.. Shocked.. I stared at her.. And she acted as if she didn't know me:

"Anyeonghaseyo. Im Jung Minwoo's mom. Nice to meet you." 

-----------------------------------------

Yeah! I know! I kinda left a cliffhanger there, huh?

Well.. Thank you so much for the people who supported and are supporting!!

Icecream out!