Can i do it?

Why can't he say it?

Anyeong! ^^ 

So i was thinking to put a  chapter, but im not sure yet >.<  HELP ME!!!

should i do that?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woomi's POv

"Im sorry to be impolite, but why do you look like a girl?" A tall guy entered the scene. I knew it! His plan would never work.

"W-what d-do you mean girl? That's my friend Woon, my bestfriend sh- he's going to stay here for a while" Ilhoon said stuttering. 

I mean 'HELLO'? He knows and i know that he's the worst at lying. Really! He's really bad!

"C'mon say sorry!" Ilhoon said loudly , which made the tall guy sorry and afraid.

"ILhoon-ah! Don't be so rude! Im sorry.By the way, Im H..a...n Woon."Omg! I never thought of my last name yet. What the heck?

"Biane hyung, really! That would never happen again!" He bowed to 90°, that makes me really uncomfortable. I hate it when somebody bows to me.

"It's alright maknea-ah! Oh right. Im Eunkwang the leader and that's Sungjae ,our maknea " The blond guy explained me.

At the same moment four guys enter the living room. And they...they .....they don't have any T-shirt on. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Otoke? OMG!

"Yah! YAh! Why don't you have any shirts on?" Ilhoon quickly covered my eyes. That's...kinda..dumb from him. Why would he cover my eyes? Im a guy! 

I removed his hands and stood confidently, without them noticing that im looking at their chest. WOW! Just WOW! I looked at Ilhoon, who gave me a dirty smirk. Ah! Really! Why is he like that?

"Ah! Bianeyo!" I think they were kinda ashamed, so they ran to their room and put some shirts on.

"Anyeonghaseyo! Im Minhyuk, that's Changsub , that's Hyunsik and that's Peniel" They bowed 90° to me..Ah I really hate it.

"Anyeonghaseyo! Im Kim Woon, Please take good care of me!" I smiled at them, but ...wait wasn't my last name ' HAN' ? I looked at the leader and the maknea, but nobody seemed to noticed that. Pheww!

"Wahh...Dude you look like a girl." Peniel joked me. i gave him a false laugh.

"So...Woon-ah. There's only an available room for you. So you'll just stay to the room where the clothes are." Ilhoon said loudly and pulled me to the room. Argghh! Jeongmal!

"Yah! Ilhoon-ah! Why would you let your friend sleep at our closet room? He can stay with us." Eunkkwang stopped him.

"A-ani! I don't think that's a good idea." He smirked. Wae??? Why can't i sleep with them? kekekeke.

"Wae? Why can't i sleep with you? "I pouted.

"I said no! YOu'll sleep here!" He said loudly , that it looked like as if he was scolding me.

Everyone's attention were at us. It's my first night and im already making a scene. Ah! Chincha! This guy is driving me crazy! They were maybe surprised at his reaction. I think he must be attentive not to spit my secret.

"A-arasso...I'll make his bed." He said softly and left the room.

"So?...How long do you know Ilhoon-hyung?" Sungjae asked me cutely..Kyaa!!!

"uh..umm..I knew him since we were in elementary."

"So..You know many things about him?" 

"yeah..kinda"

-----------------------------

The sun is shining and ....ummm....

Who's foot is this?? Kyaaa!!!!

I could smell Changsub's foot! Wahhh! That stinks. Is that even normal??

They were sleeping so tightly..I shouldn't wake them.

I should take a bath.. Changyub's foot smell so bad that my hair stinks like his foot.

-------------------------

I locked the door and slowly remove my clothes.

I removed my wig that looked strange. I mean why didn't i get a haircut? and my hair isn't that long....so...that won't be worst.

I started to shower....I could feel the warm water through my skin..

UNTIL..

The door opened!!!

Otoke?????

"Woon- hyung are you taking a shower?" a guy said in a deep voice...

Wait? hyung? hyung? It may only be .....

SUNGJAE!

I covered myself with the shower curtain and peeked out, but he was...peeing!

Ahhh! Otoke????

-----------------------------------------

So how was it??? 

Comment and Subscribe