Why didn't you come?

Why can't he say it?

Anyeong^^

It has been a while huh? Well i was kinda busy :)

Enjoy reading!!

-----------------------------------------

Woomi's POV

Today is the day! I thought as i looked at the mirror. I monitor myself, i looked pretty with this red dress on and i felt pretty, but why am i sad? This reminds me of our graduation day. The day i cried and cried, because of Ilhoon. I feel like i want to cry, but now, not because of ilhoon but rather because of myself. I was so mournful, i don't even want to get married or be engaged, i want to live my young life, but the i thought of my dad, who was suffering because of me.

My mom called me and we went to the restaurant. It was a Japanese restaurant, we have to go to the room, that my mom reserved. Unknowingly the new stock holder and his son was already there. My mom greeted them and so do i . We bowed at each other but suddenly i noticed something weird. I don't know if the son only looks like SUNGJAE or he is really SUNGJAE!!

 As soon as he noticed me he looked at me in a weird way and i... i just avoided his gaze. OMO! what should i do? Is it Sungjae or what? If he's sungjae he'll defiantly know my secret. Im not sure if it's him, because he doesn't have any make-up and i have been used to see him with.

Today i was Woomi i wore a make-up and wore a dress, so he won't have a chance to recognize me.

"Anyeonghaseyo! Im Yook Sungjae. Im 18 years old. Nice to meet you!" he bowed again. O.o

He is really Sungjae! Ahh! Otokoe?? My mom pushed me lightly and said that i should introduce myself.

"Anyeonghaseyo! My name is Ahn Woomi. Im 19 years old. Nice to meet you!" I did the same. It was awkward between us. Our parents were like laughing and telling each other's story and we were like only observing them.

"When will the Jung family come?" Mr. Yook started a conversation.

"Oh im not sure, but i hope they'll come soon" my mom answered with a worry on her face.

Soon the father of Ilhoon came . His face wasn't pleasant. He looked embarrassed. He came inside the room sweating, it seems like as if he's nervous.

"Anyeonghaseyo!" he greeted.

"Oh! Where is Ilhoon?" my mom asked.

"Oh..Oh.. So about him.. umm I don't think he can come. He ..Well his girlfriend said that he would like to concentrate in music andsince i can't convince my son to marry Woomi, i think our side won't be able to help you. Woomi's father  and i were really good friends, i would like to help him, but as i said i can't convince Ilhoon." He said and left.

All of the sudden i could feel tears on my eyes. GIRLFRIEND? I can't help but to cry, my mom noticed me and patted my back gently. ILHOON! The i guy i spent my time with. I gave up my love life for him and...

I excused myself and went outside. Sungjae who looked worried followed me.

"Woomi-shi" he said gently. "Stop crying. I know it is surprising that Ilhoon-hyung don't want to marry you."

"What do you know huh? I spent more than the half of my life keeping this one sided love for him!"

"I know..Well actually no. I haven't ever had a one-sided love. The truth is im jealous, because of what you feel."

"How can you be jealous? Do you know how it hurts to see the guy you love with another girl?"

"No. That's why im jealous. Being sad and having pain is a sign of being alive. Ever since i was small, i do everything my dad says me. Being an idol was also his choice. So im something like a robot for him" He explained, but with a smile on his face. There was no sign of being sad or lonely.

Then i realized that i should move on. I must forget him. All the memories we made together. Even if it's a bad or a good memory, i should forget it. I shouldn't live at the past anymore.

I smiled at him and we talked outside the room for a while. He made me laugh. He made me forget the pain i was feeling at that moment.

We came inside and our parents were still talking and eating.

"So..I think it's set. My son will marry Woomi. But they won't get married this year ,because Sungjae is still underage and i must talk with his company about the marriage.  We'll see each other again miss Woomi." he bowed and went out.

We were outside the restaurant and i said to my mom that i'll walk home. The sky was dark and cold, but i felt warm and nice. So that is the feeling of being free. All this years i was only thinking about ilhoon. Thinking when will he confess or will we ever get together?

I noticed Sungjae running toward me.

"Oh Sungjae! Aren't you going with your dad?"

"Umm.. no. I kinda feel following you. Im your official saesang fan"

"Kkeke. Eiiii! Why would i have a saesang fan?"

"You know? I have a hyung that looks exactly like you."

My eyes widen and became nervous. Omo! He mustn't know that im his Woon hyung.

"Uh..uh..Really?"

"Yeah.. so he is like the best best friend of Ilhoon hyung and he said that he knew him since elementary. Do you know him?"

"uhm. uhmm No. Not that i know. Is it hot or what?"

"No.. Not really. Well you look like the female version of Woon-hyung. Well i mean it's crazy cause he looked like a..." He stared at me surprised.

"You're.."

"No! Im not..Im not Woon!!" He stared at me curiously and playfully.

"Don't worry! I already knew it since the day you came into our house."

"You..You..You knew it? How?" I lookes surpised.

" Well you looked like a girl and Ilhoon hyung was like acting sooooooo weird. He is super protective, i wasn't really sure that time , but ..remember the day we went to gangnam? The day you ran away as we saw him leaning toward a girl. That i was the day i thought ' Ahh.. So Woon hyung is a girl' I mean no guy would react like that"

Ohh so he knew the whole time? He was pretending the whole time... I wonder if anything would change between us. Now that im his fiance...

Time passed we walked down the alley. We were only some meters away from my house. He looked at me with a shimmer on his eyes. He blinked innocently and smiled sweetly. Suddenly i felt my heart, it was racing so fast. I had the feeling that i get every time i looked at Ilhoon. Am i falling in love?

At a single blow i heard a guy running towards us. Since it was dark i couldn't see anything. Is that Ilhoon?

-------------------------------

2 hours ago (before the meeting)

Nobody's POV

Ilhoon and Sohyun were in the office. Ilhoon went to Btob and left Sohyun outside with his bag.

*Ring-Ring-Ring* Sohyun startled as she heard Ilhoon's phone. At first she hesitated to answer the phone, but soon the sound came into her nerves and had no choice but to answer it.

"Yobeosayo?" she answered.

"Uhh.. Is this Jung Ilhoon's phone?" answered the man.

"Ahh..deh..He isn't here at the moment."

"Ah..Can you tell him that his dad called. We must meet her fiance in 2 hours"

*Fiance? No! That can't be! If he get engaged, what will happen with our scandal? our image? That won't work! * Sohyun thought .

"Really? Fiance? Here is his girlfriend. He haven't told me anything about this. Father"

"He has a girlfriend? Don't worry. He also doesn't know about this. I just hope he can help my old friend's company by marrying his daughter."

"That is too bad. I'll tell him . But i can't promise you that he will come, because he told me he will concentrate at his career."

"I understand. Goodbye"

"Goodbye, FATHER"

ILHOON'S POV

I came with Sohyun. I had enough from her.. She is..driving me insane. I wanted time for myself so i visited my hyungs. I left her outside coldly. I know it's mean, but what can i do?

As i came back i caught her putting my phone back in my bag. What did she do?

I decided to ingnore it. Maybe she looked at the time or so. I don't know. Im pretty sure that she won't do something dumb.

Hours passed but im still thinking of what she did. I know it's crazy, but she's not even my girlfriend, yet she's acting like. Im the whole day with her, but im thinking every second about Woomi. Did she eat? Where is she?

My phone rang all of the sudden. It's dad. I wonder what he wants.

"Dad."

"Ilhoon. I understand why you didn't want to come. Everything is too old fashioned for you. But we thought that between you and Woomi was something so i hoped that you'll agree"

"Agree to what? Which meeting?"

"Didn't your girlfriend told you about it?"

"Girlfriend?"

"You know i talked with her and she said that she'll tell it to you."

"what?"

"Today is the meeting between Woomi's mom and the new stock holder. The company of Woomi's family is in a crisis, so they decided to engage their daughter. You are their first choice and since you didn't come the stock holder's son became her fiance."

Getting married? Girlfriend? Stock holder's son? I have so many question. I was at the same time angry at Sohyun because she lied!!! I ran out of the office and searched them. I ran to Woomi's house , but she wasn't there. Her mom said that her fiance would bring her home. Hearing the word fiance made me more angrier. I felt like crying..

I ran and ran until...I found Woomi on her red dress with sungjae across the street.. The stock holder's son is sungjae.

Sungjae!! It's Sungjae! i can't believe it!!!!!I wanted to punch him. I was to angry!!

I walked across the street wit looking . I was too angry , that i didn't hear any sound. Unknowingly a car was about to overrun me. I don't know what happened next all i saw was a light coming towards me and a scream:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

--------------------------

So..how was it?? Leave a comment :)

Subscribe!! Subscribe!! Subscribe!!

Icecream out! :)

JALGAYO!! (^3^)