Horror date? or not?

Why can't he say it?

Anyeong^^

Thank you so much to my subscribers!!!

Hope you'll like it (^3^)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ilhoon's POV

We came in a small, but heart-warming restaurant. Unluckily the annoying Sungjae is still with us. What the hell is he thinking? It's my date with Woomi, i mean it has been a while since i hang out with my best friend. But no!! He must perfectly destroy my date!!!

"Hyung~~ What would you like to eat??" He asked using his aegyo. Come on!! Why the hell is he using his aegyo to a guy?? No!   I mean my girl!!! She's my girl dude! Sometimes i just want to shout out loud, that he is a she and she's mine, so stay out!!!

"I think i'd take a dukbokki. ah! Ilhoon-ah yo also like dukbokki right??" She said, and gave me a smile. But i just looked at her annoyed.

"Ah~ Y-yes" I answered with a hesitate on my face.

"Ok!! Sungjae-goon, Order 2 servings of dukbokki and sprite."

Sungjae left..

"Yah~~ What's wrong with you? Why are you so sulky?" She whispered and tapped my back.

"Noth-" Before i could even finish my sentence the annoying Sungjae came back.

"So..Hyung! Should we go shopping??" Sungjae cut me off. I gave him a hateful smirk and stared at the window,but my ears are wide open. Really! This guy is making my life harder than ever. 

Soon our food came, but that is not a reason to be happy. Im not happy, but im definitely not sulking!

"Hyung~ Try this! Say ahh!!" Sungjae said. Noooooo way!!! Before woomi opened i ate the food, sungjae was offering. They looked at me surprised. Ah! This is so embarrassing! Woomi will probably think that im jealous. Well, I don't have reason to be, so why should i? ~.~

We finished our food quietly. The atmosphere was super awkward. I suppose it was my fault!! Ahh! I kinda hate myself right now!! 

------------

While walking

Wake up, Jung Ilhoon!! Don't show your jealousness!! You're being so weird right now!

Darn it! I was so busy thinking about my jealousness, that i almost forgot why i was in the first place jealous. Sungjae is entertaining Woomi the whole time!!! Darn it!! °o°

"Hyung! Since you're new in our dorm, i'll give you a gift, something like a...um...welcome gift!" Sungjae popped out.

"Ah..A-arasso" Woomi stuttered and looked at me, but i ignored her glance.

"Then i'll be your stylist today okay?? You'll wear everything i'll give you!! Understand? Swear that for me!!!" He whined like a 7-year old child.

"Okay!! I'll wear every single thing Sungjae would give me!" She ended the conversation with a smile. At the same time Sungjae pulled her to the nearest department store. What the hell? I followed them and found them in the men section. 

As expected Woomi is already tired. Even if she's a girl , Woomi hates shopping. Well not shopping but walking and looking every single clothes makes her tired. Sungjae, who loves shopping , is searching a pair of trousers and some t-shirts.

I sighed and sat beside Woomi. She is so exhausted, oh no! my sweety is so tired.

"Hyung! Come on! Try this!" Sungjae sprang. 

"What`? No! that's ugly!" She answered rudely. Oh! That's my girl!! kekeke! She's always like that when she's in a bad mood.

"But..But you promised! Come on hyung!!" 

"Ok! Ok! Ok" Sungjae pushed her in a cabin and..and.. NO WAY!! WHY THE HELL IS HE COMING WITH HER??

I ran as fast i can and stopped them.

"NO! SUNGJAE!! I'LL COME WITH Him!" we left him surprised. Woomi glanced at me thankfully. But then she became red. I noticed that the cabin was so small. Normally only one person can fit in there. Our bodies were pressing each other. I could still feel the heat between us. Unknowing, i was sweating and blushing at the same time. I was tensed and so is she.

"G-g-go on! I-i'll turn around and close my eyes. Don't worry" and so did i do. She was moving carelessly, i don't know anymore what to think that time. I had this thing called 'MENTAL BREAKDOWN'

We left the cabin and saw sungjae eating a waffle. Wow! That was fast!

"Hyung!!! You look soo handsome, but..i think women's clothes look better on you" Sungjae said. I glared at him as bad as i can, but he just ignored it! I can't believe it!!

He left and came with women's clothes with him. There was even a wig. If Woomi wears that he'll probably find out that he is a she. o.O

"Hyung! Wear this for me! Please~~ Only this one time!!! Please~~" He whined once again. I brought her to this mess and i won't let anybody to mess on her!

"NO!" I shouted. Their attention were at me.

"Hyung. What's wrong with you today?? Are you still mad, because i followed you? But still you're acting as if Woon-hyung is you're daughter." Sungjae asked me curiously.

"N-no!Im not mad! I-i'll wear it for him. I know that he hates dressing up as a girl." I snatched the clothes unwillingly. 

Im so dumb! Im sooooooooo dumb! Why am i dressing up as a girl? Am i crazy? But actually i look cute. ^^

 

------------

"WOW! You look good hyung!" Sungjae took a photo of me.

"YAH! SUNGJAE! If you ever post it in our fan-cafe i'll make sure that you're dead!" I heard Woomi giggle. I can't help, but to smile.

-------

On our way home...

Sungjae was talking the whole day! Im getting crazy!! I can only hear his voice!! Ahh!!! So annoying!!

Suddenly his mobile rang. YES!!

"Yobeoyo?..uh..deh...i understand...goodbye" Is all i understood.

"Ahhh! hyung-ahs i must go home now...Changsub hynung need something from me...See you!!" He said and ran off.

Now we're alone...

I'ts so quiet...

"Uhmmm..." I wanted to start a topic.

"Thank you!" She said suddenly.

"uhhh..Why??" 

"I see what you did there! I can read you like a book you know that!"

"Ahh..really?"

"Yes..Thank you for everything"

"Ahh...that? It's okay..I knew that you needed my help. I told you before...I'll protect you!" ^~^

Then..

She..KISSED ME!!! on my cheeks...She kissed me... I glanced at her surprised, but gave her a smile. I think after my smile she felt better, because she knows that i hate skin ship, but for her i would forget it!

She was so embarassed that she ran away, giggling.

"YAH!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING??" I shouted playfully.

---------------------------------

YAY!!! I finish!! Im tired!! My back hurts!! TT.TT

Well..

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT

Icecream out ~~