Is this our goodbye?

Why can't he say it?

Woomi's POV

"Ilhoon-ah! What's wrong with you? Come on, why do you look so grumpy it's our graduation, you should look pretty...you know like me. kekekeke" I said as i jump on his back. He walk with me on his back.

"Ah....Im not grumpy and did you gained weight? You became heavier, i told you stay away from fatty stuff, but no you must ignore my advices and do the opposite, huh?" He continue walking while making fun of me.

"Yah! I didn't gained weight, you just don't see me often like before. I mean when was the last time we met?" 

"Uhh..Yesterday?"

"See!Yesterday?...Oh was it yesterday? hehhehehe. What i mean is that....we might not see each other often in the future"

"Why? We just graduated...Why won't we see each other anymore?"

"No, i didn't mean that...i...i applied for a scholarship in america.."

"You what? Why didn't you tell me that before?"

"As if you have time for me!....I know even if i stay here in seoul we won't have time for each other either..and who am i? Im just you best friend, it's not like i have any commitment with you." I shout at him while crying. He hug me without any warning and wipe my tears away.

"Don't cry. You'll swell on our graduation and we have to take some photos with our parents later. Do you like to look like a monster on it. You'll regret it for the rest of your life so don't cry and your make up is going to be ruined." He say as he hug and pat me on my back.

"So--sorry. Fo--for saying bad things to you. I think im just afraid to stand on my own feets, im not used without you."

"I know don't worry i'll be always here for you"

He let go  as we hear our parents coming.

"Ilhoon, Woomi. Come on, we must go now!" They shout outside.

-----------------

The ceremony is over and now it's time for taking this damn photos. I really hate taking photos, because all of my classmates will become " Heey! Woomi-ah. Let's take some photos so we'll have a memorabilia." As if i was close wit them. Who the hell are they? They are so plastic and that annoys me. Look where Ilhoon is, he is like a booth, everybody want to take a picture with him and waiting for their turns.How crazy, if he isn't a celebrity nobody would like to take some with him.

-----

In our car, on the way home.

"Yah! Woomi-ah. How come we don't have any photo together?" He ask me angrily

"Wae? Im sorry i forgot to wait in the line to take some photos with a celebrity like you" I say annoyed

"A--arasso. ....Let me ask you something....Are you not happy about me being an idol?"

"What? Why should i? It's your life you can do whatever you want."

"Then why are you annoyed?"

"Who's annoyed? Not me" I look outside.

"You're annoyed!"

I turn my head and we were staying to near at each other. So near that we can kiss with every wrong movement, good thing that he made the right one. We stare outside and arrive at home without saying a word.

----

At the table eating with our parents.

"So what's your plan after the grauation Woomi?" Ilhoon's mom ask

"I applied for a scholarship in america and hopefully i can study college there. And if that doesn't work i can still study here in Korea" I explain to her . I can feel that Ilhoon is glaring at me.

"That is good. I wish the best for you"

"Thank you." I  continue eating.

"What happened? Why aren't you saying any word at each other?" my dad ask.

"Oh--nothing happened dad." We both deny

"Oh well. since you're already 19 and going to college. Im really proud of you Woomi. You're the best daughter i could ever have. Since everybody is here i would like to announce something. After Woomi is finish in college i decided to arrange marraige her." My dad say with a deep voice. I choke my food and look at him shock. Just like me everybody are shock, even my mom didn't know about it.

"BWOH? Wae? Wae? Im still young and don't you think arrange marraige is too old-fashoned?"

"Well...It's just an option, im not yet sure about it and i don't have a man for you yet. But don't worry i'll make sure that this guy will protet and love you."

After this thema i remain quiet for the rest of the night, thinking about what my dad said. I couldn't hold it anymore , so i search a place to have a piece of mind. I sit inside my old tree house, thinking how much i grew up. Before i thought my tree house is really big now it seems really small.

I stayed there for more than 10 min and Ilhoon followed me and go inside.

"What are you doing here?" He ask me as he reach a blanket to cover my legs.

"What do you think? They seem so happy in there, i don't know why i feel so lonely"

"I know what you feel. Before i really hated school, but now i just miss it. Crazy huh?"

"You heared my dad earlier right? Ilhoon-ah I don't want an arrage marraige."

"Neither do i. If you're searching for an advice, im sorry i can't help you."

"It ! Now im thinking if i should run away just like in movies. You know when the main character want to forget her past."

"Why do you want to forget me?" I look at him, not knowing what to say. The truth is that i really want to forget him. The things he did for me, the fact that i love him. Everythng!

"Are you going to be mad at me if i say 'yes'?" he look at me and i avoid his gaze.

He didn't answer . We remain silent until i fall asleep.

Ilhoon's POV

"Are you going to be mad if i say 'yes'?" she ask me. I don't know what to say. It is to painful to think that she want to forget me. Why? I can't answer. I can't do anything. Im so dumm! Ican't beleive the girl that i love for the last 12 years want to forget me. Why? Why didn'i i tell her that before i debuted? Now we don't have any chance to be together.

Her  dad want her to marry a man she barely know .It breaks my heart knowing that i can't do anything. I can't start a relationship with her now, because our CEO told so.

"Woomi-ah. I don't really know what to say, but i...i...i know that i..I LOVE YOU" i confess to her, but she is already sleeping as i say it. Too bad...Well lifes isn't easy.

---------------------------------------------

So how was it?

Please comment! Subscribe <3