I'm Going Crazy,Crazy

Another Cinderella Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKtKOQTh5nk

 

JinYoung POV

 

I was tired.Tired of not having Ina around.Tired of thinking that she was so far away,with him.I had made a big decision.

I immediatly bought a ticket for Greece and rushed to the airport,without letting anyone know.A few days later,I was there.

The place was so unfamiliar and I felt so uneasy among all those people.Now I knew how anxious Ina was the first day.

Nobody was looking at me like I was an alien though,so I felt better.I had no idea where to go,so I firstly bought a map.'Athens' was written on it.

I began making strawls around the town,hopping that I would see them anywhere.Right when I thought I had lost every single hope to find them,I saw a familiar figure.

I hid myself behind a tree and saw more carefully.It was Ina and that boy.They were holding hands and she was laughing.

I could feel my blood boil and I was clenching both my first and teeth.He wrapped his arm around her shoulder,making me hit the tree.

They sat on a bench and a few minutes later,she left and he was alone.When I was sure that she wasn't anywhere around,I went to him.

''Yah!'' I almost shouted and he turned at me.''Yes?'' He asked in Greek.''Speak Korean!'' I shouted.''What do you think you're doing with Ina?She is my girlfriend!'' I grabbed his shirt.''Do you still think so?'' He smirked.

''I don't think so,I know it!'' I clenched my teeth.''Then why did she leave you and came with me?'' He asked,pissing me off.''BECAUSE I WAS A FOOL!'' I shouted.

''Was?'' He asked.''WAS!'' I shouted.''Look,stay away from her or I SWEAR to God I will kick your ing !'' I warned him and left,seeing Ina coming.

I glanced at him and went to a hotel nearby.I rent a room and arranged my clothes in the wardrobe,knowing I would stay there for a little bit more.

I sat down,huffing and hit my head.*What have I done?* I kept asking myself.*Why am I such a dump?* I laid down.

I was so exhausted from the trip that I slept.

The next day,when I woke up,I went to the balcony to get some fresh air.I turned my head to look around and what I saw in the next balcony almost gave me a heartattack.

I saw Ina standing against the railings,with a shirt on her and only her bottom underwear.I immediatly hid myself behind a tall wodden wall which was hiding half of the balcony.''!'' I murmured.

''Wait...was she as I thought she was?'' I asked myself and relooked.''She is!'' I assured myself.''Does HE see her like THAT?!'' I bit my lips,making a big scar.

There was a lot of blood,so I ran to get some paper to wipe it away.''God DAMNIT!'' I hit the door.I tossed my hair in anger and sat down,trying to calm down.

 

Ina POV

 

Yes,I had seen him.Jonghyun had told me what JinYoung told him and that he was here.That made me a bit angry to say the truth but also flattered me,knowing that he made such a long journey for me.

And yes,I still loved him.I had seen him coming to our hotel,that's why I got out like this.I wanted to piss him,to see how he would react,since Jonghyun was still asleep.

I was wondering if he would come to me sooner or later,if he would talk to me after all these months.

A few days later,the hotel was organizing a ball(in Greece some hotels do that) and we would go.I didn't know if JinYoung was,put I hoped he would come.

I wore a short,pink dress with a pair of pink,double-insole high-heels and gathered my hair in a messy bun.

We went to the ball room and sat on a table.A few minutes later,JinYoung entered as well,with a V-neck T-shirt  with a pair of skinny jeans.

When he got in,his gaze fell on me immediatly.I raised my eyebrow and then turned my look away.About an hour later,almost everyone was dancing and Jonghyun had went to dance as well.Both me and JinYoung were sitting.

 

JinYoung POV

 

I knew she had seen me.That was my opportunity to talk to her,since she was alone.I went to her.''Ina.'' I said.She turned at me.''JinYoung.'' She said with an emotionless face.

''I want to talk to you.'' I said.''But I don't.'' She stood up and began walking out.''Wait!'' I grabbed her wrist.''Let me go!'' She ran out of the hotel.

''Wait,Ina!'' I ran behind her.

I easily got behind her,since she couldn't walk really fast with her high-heels and I grabbed her arm,turning her around.''I said WAIT!'' I shouted at her,obviously scaring her.

''Ina,it wasn't what you think it was!She grabbed me and kissed me and right when I was about to push her,you came.You are the only one I love,Ina!All these months,I couldn't forget you!I wrote a song for you and kept dreaming about you!'' I explained shouting.

She was looking at me with tears in her eyes.''Believe me,Ina...You know how much I love you,don't you?'' I caressed her cheeks,bringing her forehead against mine.

''I love you,Ina...'' I whispered.

Without waiting for her answer,I pressed my lips against hers,giving her a sweet and warm kiss to show her my love.My true long-lasting love.

''Saranghamnida,Ina...'' I whispered again.''JinYoung...'' She bit her lips.''I...love you too...'' She answered,making me smile.

''Come back with me,Ina!Come back,Jebal!'' I begged her.

''JinYoung...'' She seemed hesitating,making me really anxious about what she would answer.I had to take her with me.It was my last chance.