Ice Skating Accident

Another Cinderella Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg6Oo-rAckI

 

 

Ina POV

 

JinYoung had suggested us going to the skating rink to have some fun.To say the truth,I had no idea how to skate but I was too embarrassed tell him.

When we got there,my heart began beating really fast,as we were putting our skates on.*How in hell am I going to do this?* I asked myself,feeling cold sweat all over my body.

JinYoung got in the rink and was waiting for me.''Will you come or not?'' He asked,spinning around.I was just standing there,gulping and shivering.''J-JinYoung,I...kind of d-don't know h-how to s-s-skate..'' I confessed gulping.

He chuckled and came to me.''And why didn't you say so?'' He asked laughing.''I was...shy...'' I explained,becoming red from embarrassment.He reached out his hand,to hold mine saying ''Come on,pabo,I'll teach you.''. I touched his hand and got in,hesitating.

I was holding his hand,almost driving my nails into his skin.I was about to fall down,but he always held me tightly.''See?It's not that hard...'' He almost let my hand.''Now you will try on--'' I cut his speech.''ANIYO!'' I almost shouted,squeezing his hand.

I was about to cry when he let go of my hand and laughed.''Ayaa,your face!Don't cry,pabo,it's not so hard!'' He explained.''It is!'' I answered with a crying-baby voice.''Calm down now,I won't let go,araso?'' He assured me and I nodded.

We continued skating,when he finally let go of me.''Come on try on your own!'' He said and I began skating.Suddenly,somebody bumped into me,throwing me down.JinYoung ran to me,chuckling, and gave me his hand.Right when I was about to stand up,I slipped and fell down,dragging him with me.

He was on top of me and our lips were inches away.I could feel his warm breath and suddenly he brushed his lips against mine,giving me a sweet and warm peck.

When he pulled away,he stood up and helped me up as well.We smiled at each other,and continued skating.I must say that I fell for a few times but it was fun,since I was with JinYoung.

A few minutes later,we decided to stop skating.''Are you hungry?'' He asked and right then,my stomach growled,making him chuckle.''I'll take that as a yes!'' He said and held my hand.

We went to a cozy,small restaurant  to have dinner.I didn't know what to choose though,since everything seemed so delicious!

''What do you say we both order some noddles?'' JinYoung suggested and I nodded.I knew that If I hadn't agreed,I would be trying to decided for over an hour.

I was looking around while 'playing' with my cheeks.Filling them with air,then breathing out or squeezing my lips.He chuckled and I looked at him.''Why are you laughing?'' I asked.

''You keep making cute expressions.'' He answered smiling.''Do I?'' I chuckled and blushed.Then,our orders came.We began eating while chatting.

 

JinYoung POV

 

She was so cute when she was eating the noddles and when she made that cute expressions.Even though she wasn't Asian,it looked extra-cute on her.

Everyday,I would fall more for her.There was never enough for me...

Just sitting,gazing her was enough to make me happy.''Ina...What would you say if I said I was in love with you?'' I asked her,surprising her.

''Well...I would be happy!'' She smiled,making me smile.''What if...I asked you to be my girl?'' I asked again,freezing her.''For real?'' She asked.''For real.'' I nodded smiling.

She bit her lips and became red,making me chuckle.''So?'' I asked.''I...would gladly accept...'' She answered,looking away.''Then,are we official now?'' I asked her.

She filled her cheeks with air,looking away.''I guess?'' She answered.I chuckled and touched her hand.''I'm glad.'' I answered and she smiled.

After that,we went back home to announce the good news.''So...'' I said crossing my arms.''We are a couple,officialy!'' JinYoung helped me.He held my hand and the others began clapping.

''Gongrats guys!'' Sandeul shouted.''Yeah!'' Gongchan agreed and the others nodded.''You really suit each other!'' 

 

Ina POV

 

''You really suit each other!'' Baro said smiling,making me blush.That was far the best day ever.''Ina,let's go to the balcony,to be alone.'' JinYoung whispered in my ear and I nodded.

We went to the balcony,looking at a full-of-stars sky.He had his arms around my waist and I had mine on his lap.''Ina,you know...I'm glad that I broke my promise..'' He suddenly said.

I chuckled and looked in his eyes.''To say the truth...I'm glad too...When I first met you,you were so cold to me and that really hurt me because I had feelings for you since when I saw you at the school gates...'' I confessed.

''Why,do you think that I didn't have feelings for you?That's the exact reason I was cold towards you...Because i was trying to hold myself from falling for you but in vain...I fell for you finally and I'm glad I did...'' He touched my cheeks.

''I love you,Ryu Ina.'' He whispered.

''I love you,Jung JinYoung.'' I whispered back.

He touched his lips against mine,giving me a warm and sweet kiss under the falling stars...

 


This chapter took me a whole day to write because i didn't have inspiration xD

Thanks to my friends Sofia and Rauziyy13,I managed to write this xD

Thank you so much Rauziyy13 & Sofia~~~