She Is Back

Another Cinderella Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sdpQLC_5gQ&list=LLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw

 

 

 

Ina POV

 

I was so excited because JinYoung had signed me up to a dancing competition,without me knowing and I finally had the chance to show my skills.

I was practising for two weeks without any pause,since I wanted to be the very best!

When it was finally the day,I was full of anxiety.''Calm down,pabo...I'm sure you'll do great!'' JinYoung was trying to ease me.''W-What if i fail?Or if I slip?Or if I--'' He huffed.

''OR OR OR!Shh!You won't araso?Silence!'' He ordered me,making me chuckle.Then,suddenly my turn came.''Do your best and don't let me down!'' He caressed my cheeks and gave me a good-luck peck.

I went out and bowed to the judges.''Hello there!'' They all said smiling and I bowed again smiling.''What is your name?'' A woman asked with a sweet voice.

''I am Ryu Ina!'' I answered.''And your age?'' A man who was sitting next to her asked.''Seventeen.'' I answered.''And what will you dance tonight?'' Another,prettier woman asked.

''I will dance the instrumental SHINee's Lucifer.'' I said smiling.''Begin then!'' They all said smiling and the music began playing.

The steps were 'falling' in my mind like the rain on the ground.I remembered everything,I was no longer anxious.I was dancing  in the rhythm,giving my very best.

When the song was over,the judges began clapping,smiling.''I love your spirit!'' The first woman shouted.I bowed,thanking her.''And your passion!'' The other woman added.

The two men were nodding,still clapping.''Yes from me.'' The one said.''Me too!'' The second one added.''And from both of us!'' The pretty woman answered smiling.

''Thank you so much!'' I said and bowed.''We'll be waiting for you next month in our finals!'' The other woman said smiling.I bowed,smiled and left.

JinYoung ran to me and raised me in the air,spinning me around.''You were so great!'' He said,squeezing me.''JinYoung,I am so happy!Thank you JinYoung!!!'' I hugged him back.

''What are we going to do next month?'' He asked.''Break them down!'' I answered and we high-fived.''Yeah!'' He squeezed my hand.

He kissed my forehead and hugged me.''Let's go to celebrate it!'' He suggested and I agreed.''Let's go!'' I answered.

 

JinYoung POV

 

We went to the park to sit just the two of us.We had bought some snake-like jellies to eat,since we both loved them.There was only one left and we decided to share it.

I put the one edge in my mouth and she put the other edge in hers.We began eating it and when we reached the middle,we brushed our lips on each other's.

I was holding her hips and she was holding my cheek,deepening the kiss.She had some sugar on her lips,making the kiss sweeter and more tastefull.

That kiss was far the best we had ever gave to each other.

As we were kissing,I suddenly heard a familiar voice.''So you replaced me so quickly?'' I turned and saw her.Jinkyung,the girl which hurt me years ago.

''What are you doing here?'' I asked,glaring at her.''I came to find you,but it seems like you replaced me with her...'' She said mumbling.''She has a name.'' I answered.

''Like I care...'' She mumbled again.''Can I talk to you...alone?'' She asked.I looked at Ina and she nodded.''I'll be right back.'' I said and went with her.

We went a few metres away from Ina and she huffed,crossing her arms.''So what do you want?'' I asked.''I told you,didn't I?I want you...'' She came closer.''To be...'' She touched my lap.''Mine...'' She brushed her lips against mine.

 

Ina POV

 

I had taken a message from Gongchan and I had to return home,so I went to inform JinYoung.''JinYoung,I have to--'' Suddenly,I saw JinYoung kissing Jinkyung.My eyes widened.

My jaw dropped and I could feel my eyes filling with tears.''I-Ina!'' He pushed her.I began running away,crying.He was running behind me shouting my name.''INA WAIT!'' He was shouting.

I hid myself between two buildings,so that he would see me.He didn't see me and he stopped a few metres away from me.''!'' He shouted and punched a wall.

When he left,I didn't go back to the house,knowing I had to see him.I was sitting in the park all alone,crying.''I was the one getting hurt after all...'' I mumbled,sobbing.

''Ina.'' I heard a familiar voice.''Why are you alone?'' I turned around.