One Threatens Him But He Loves The Other

Another Cinderella Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ_QH1_mEg8

 

 

JinYoung POV (one month later)

 

Everyone was looking at me and Hyuna,as she was holding my arm.I gulped when I saw Ina looking at us,shocked.Tears began filling her eyes and she ran away.

*I'm so sorry,Ina...* I said inside my head,bitting my lips.

FLASHBACK

''You will pretend to be my boyfriend who loves me or I will show this photo to everyone...I don't think Ina would want that?'' She was smirking,holding a photo of half- she had taken while hitting Ina.

I couldn't let such a photo to be seen by anyone else.''I have to what?!'' I almost shouter,freezing from Hyuna's threat.''What you heard.Will you or not accept?'' She was smirking.I didn't know what to do.I never wanted to do this but,it was only for Ina.''I'll do it.'' I answered.

END OF FLASHBACK

I wished I could go and talk to her but even if I went close to her,she would show the photo to everyone.I sent Hyuna to her class and rushed to mine.We didn't have any lesson in the first period and since she couldn't see what I was doing in my class,I decided to talk to Ina.

''Ina!'' I shouted her name.She turned and looked at me with a sad look but turned away.

I huffed,knowing it would be really hard to explain,but I tried again.I took a chair and sat in front of her.''Ina...'' I said huffing.''It's not what you think...'' I touched her hand but she took it back.

She wasn't looking at me.I knew I had broken her heart.''Ina,let me explain!'' I begged her.She looked at me with her hurt look.''Explain me what?'' she asked.

''What really is happening!'' I answered.''I don't want you to!'' She stood up and got out of the class.I followed her and grabbed her arm,turning her around.We got behind the school.''I need to tell you the truth,Ina!'' I almost shouted.''What truth?!'' She asked with tears in her eyes.

She was about to leave when I grabbed her wrist and then her face,pressing my lips against hers,as I was caressing her cheeks.

''I don't have feelings for Hyuna,Ina.Believe me...You are the one I love...the one I broke my promise for...'' I said,pressing my  forehead against hers.''Promise?'' She asked.

''A promise I made to myself years ago...When I got hurt...I promised myself that I wouldn't fall for another girl again but you..broke that promise from the first day.'' I explained.''Everything's a lie,Ina.She wants me to pretend to be her boyfriend or she will show an embarrassing photo of you to everyone...I can't let that happen!'' I explained the situation.

''What?'' She was shocked.''Photo?'' She seemed scared.''Don't worry,I'll make it up.I have an idea of deleting the photo from her mobile.'' I assured her.He wrapped her arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around her.

I kissed the top of her head,rubbing her back.''Don't you worry.'' I whispered.

Later that day,Hyuna and I were on a 'date' and my plan was about to begin.As we were walking,two boys who were wearing masks-Baro and Sandeul- bumped on Hyuna and grabbed her mobile.

''YAH!MY MOBILE!'' She shouted.

 

Sandeul POV

 

Me and Baro were looking for Ina's photo to delete it but couldn't find it.''Yah,where the hell is it?!'' I almost shouted when Baro grabbed the phone and began looking as well.''Aya,where is it?!!?!?'' He shouted as well.

''JUST BREAK THE DAMN PHONE!'' We heard CNU's voice coming from behind a bush.We looked each other and Baro threw the phone on the pavement but it didn't break.I grabbed it ''Yah,like this!'' I threw it again but it didn't break again.

''YOU ARE SO USELESS!'' CNU came out and stepped on the phone with all his strength,breaking it into pieces.''Seriously,you guys !'' He said and threw it in a bin.

''Why wouldn't it break?!'' I whispered at Baro.''I don't know!'' He whispered back.''BECAUSE YOU ARE DAMN USELESS!'' CNU shouted,startling us.

 

JinYoung POV

 

''Oops?What will you use to threaten me now?I am no longer your toy,Hyuna.'' I said and began running to our house,where Ina was.

I nodded at the boys and they nodded back.When I got to the house,I found Ina on the floor,with her other stepsister on top of her,trying to strangle her.

''YAH!'' I shouted and grabbed her,throwing her down.I helped Ina up and pushed her behind me.''WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?ARE YOU INSANE?!'' I shouted at her.

''NONE OF YOUR BUSSINESS!'' She shouted at me.''I won't let you touch her!'' I shouted and grabbed her arms.''OUT OF MY HOUSE!'' I pushed her out and shut the door.

''Ina,are you ok?!'' I held her shoulders.She was coughing but she nodded.''I-I am a-a-alright...'' She coughed again.''Ina,everything's over.The photo no longer exists,neither does Hyuna's game.'' I said smiling.

''R-Really?'' She asked surprised and I nodded.I hugged her tightly,then brushed my lips against hers,kissing her.I proceeded deepening the kiss,showing her my love for her.

*You broke my promise,pabo* I said to myself while tasting her sweet and warm,cotton candy-like lips.''I love you,JinYoung...'' She said at me.

''I love you too,Ina...'' I whispered back.