She Will Kill Me

Another Cinderella Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZjRMa7Pmj4

 

 

Ina POV

 

When I woke up,I checked my body for once more.The bruises were even more intense.How would I go to school like that?The skirt was really short and all of my bruises would be visible.

I immediatly grabbed my make-up and began putting it on my bruises.I put it on my legs,arms and face,to hide everything.After that,they were hardly visible.

I grabbed my bag and ran to school,fortunately avoiding my stepmother and stepsisters.When i got there,almost everyone gathered around me,greeting me.

I greeted back smiling,hiding my hurt self.

I went behind the school,where I would be all alone,before our first period began.I let my bag on the ground and sat down.

I began examinating my bruises,trying to hold my tears from falling.I put even more make-up on them,to hide them even more.

''What are you doing here?'' I head a familiar voice which startled me.I raised my head and saw JinYoung.''I-I...'' I immediatly hid my legs.''Sitting.'' I answered smiling.

''...'' He wasn't answering.''Are you...always so cold with everyone?'' I asked wondering.''I'm always myself.'' He answered,making me huff.

''I think you should act a little warmer...'' I suggested,rolling my eyes.''I don't care what you think.I don't take advice from others,new girl.'' He answered with a cold tone.

''Yah,don't call me new girl!I have a name!'' I almost shouted,hearing that irritating nickname,which reminded me the nicknames my stepmother and stepsisters give me all the time.

''Geez,calm down.I didn't revile you.'' He seemed confused.I just realised what I did and stopped.''Sorry...I'm just having some problems lately...'' I grabbed my bag and ran to my class,trying to hold my tears for once again.

*Don't cry Ina!Don't!* I was repeating inside my head over and over again.*You must stay strong!* I reminded myself.

I took a deep breath,stopping the tears and sat down,waiting for the teacher to come.Suddenly,JinYoung popped in my mind.*Why are you so cold with me?* I asked myself,not expecting an answer.

When the first period ended,we had PE,but I wouldn't take part,since my legs were still hurting.I went to drink some water,when suddenly Gongchan came as well.

He began saying funny stuff,making me laugh,when he accidentally threw some water on my legs,making the make-up dissappear and my big bruises come into light.

''So sorry,Ina I--Ina!What are these!?'' He asked,with his eyes widened.''I-It's...nothing!'' I shouted and began running to the toilets.

 

JinYoung's POV

 

As we were playing,I suddenly saw Ina running to the toilets.She had big black things on her legs and arms,making me wonder.Then Gongchan approached me worried.

''JinYoung!Come with me!Something bad must have happened to Ina!'' He almost shouted.''And why should I care?'' I asked,trying to hide my curiousity.

''She had big bruises all over her body and face!'' He shouted,making me freeze.''B-Bruises?'' I asked.''Nae!Come with me!'' He grabbed my arm and began running.

We were standing our of the female toilets.Gongchan knocked on the door.''Ina?'' He asked.''Open up!'' He begged her.''G-Go,Chanie,I am alright.'' Her voice was trembling.

I took a deep breath,pushed Gongchan and entered the toilets.''J-JinYoung what are you doing here!?'' She asked shocked.

Her eyes were red and full of tears.All of her body was full of bruises,as well as her face.Her image scared me.It made me freeze.

''What are all these?'' I asked with my jaw dropped.''N-Nothing!Get out!'' She answered,hiding herself in her legs,still crying.

I went closer to her and knelt in front of her.''Ina,tell me what happened to you.'' I said in a serious tone,looking right in her eyes.

She looked like a little child who had just been punished by it's parents.She suddenly flew in my arms and grabbed my shirt.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly.''Tell me what's wrong.'' I repeated,caressing the back of her head.''I can't take it anymore!'' She shouted.''They keep hitting me!Everyday!With heavy objects!'' She added,making me even more scared.

''W-Who hits you?'' I asked her,in a trembling voice.''My stepmother and my stepsisters!They treat me like trash!They make me do all the chores,they hit me all the time...last night my stepmother grabbed a heavy object and began hitting my legs violently and she was pulling my hair,hitting me on the floor!!!'' She explained crying.

My eyes widened.How could anyone do this to such a sweet and good person like Ina?How could anyone dare hurt her?

I suddenly felt like I had to do something.''Ina,I promise you that from now on,nobody will hit you again.I will protect you.'' I assured her,caressing her back.''Nobody will harm you as long as I live.'' I added.

She was crying loudly in my arms.I lightly pushed her and touched her cheeks,caressing them.I brought my lips against her forehead,giving her a warm kiss.

''I will save you.'' I said and caressed her face.The bruise on her cheeks was so big and intense.Her story frightened me.What if they had done something worse to her?Could they...No!Nobody would dare do that!

 

Ina POV

 

Being in JinYoung's arms made me feel so safe and warm.It was such and unfamiliar feeling.Something I have never felt before.

I felt like somebody cared for me finally.That I had somebody who wanted to protect me for my 'doom'.Somebody who cared.

When I got at my place,she was waiting as always.''Why didn't you make breakfast?'' She asked,raising her left eyebrow.

''I didn't have time mother,I am sorry.'' I answered,taking a deep breath,getting ready for my punishment.''What do you meant you DIDN'T have time?!'' She began getting angry.

''I mean that I was already late for school...'' I explained.''I DON'T CARE!What is your DAMN job here?To take care of your mother and sisters!'' I bit my lips.

''YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER AND THEY ARE NOT MY SISTERS!'' I shouted with all my strength.''What did you say?'' She stood up.

She grabbed the same heavy object and began coming closer to me.I was stepping back,to avoid her,when Yoona and Hyuna blocked my way and trapped me.

''I'll ask you one more time.What did you say?!'' She repeated,clenchin her teeth.''What you heard!'' I found the courage to talk back.

She hit me on my thigh with the object,making me fall down from pain.I screamed.''You see who is the boss here?You must NEVER talk back you little piece of !'' She shouted and grabbed my hair,throwing me down for once again.

She began slapping me and hitting me again.*JinYoung!Where are you?!* I asked myself,crying,as she was hitting me like never before.''YOU'LL STAY LOCKED IN YOUR ROOM FOR ONE WEEK WITHOUT FOOD!'' She shouted and threw me down.

I had blood all over my face and even more and worse bruises.I ran to my room and locked the door.I was crying.I didn't stop crying.

 

JinYoung POV

 

It's been three days since what Ina told me and she has been absent since then.That worried me a lot.I was scared that something had happened to her.Something bad.

I decided to go by her place after school,to check her out.

When I got there I was about to knock on the door,when I head voices coming out of a low window.''LET ME GO!'' I heard Ina's voice.

''YOU LITTLE WILL LEARN SOME MANNERS!'' A woman's voice shouted back.I heard an object breaking and Ina screaming.

My eyes widened and I began climbing on the window.When I got in,I saw Ina lying on the floor,full of blood,crying.Broken objects all around the room and the door was locked.

She was crying loudly.Her hair was a mess and her clothes were slightly torn.''Ina!'' I said and ran to her.I raised her and held her in my arms.

I shooed her hair from her face and tried to wipe the blood away from her face.''What did she do to you!?'' I almost shouted,shivering from fear.''J-JinYoung...'' Was the only thing she managed to say.''Shh!'' I told her.

''I'll take you out of here!'' I said.I began looking around her room,when I found a suitcase.I began packing her stuff,anything that would be important to her.

I was waiting for over two hours,when finally the house was empty.I unlocked the door and got downstairs,having her suitcase on my back and her in my arms.

I rushed out of the house and beggan running to mine.When we got there,I knocked on the door and Sandeul opened the door.

''W-What happened to Ina!?'' He almost shouted,frightened from her image.''I'll explain later.Call a doctor!'' I shouted and let her down,on a couch.''I won't let her get you again.I promise.'' I caressed her forehead.''I won't!''

 

Ina POV

 

When I woke up,I found myself in an unknown room.Suddenly,JinYoung entered the room.''You're up,sleepy-head?'' He chuckled as he brought a food disc with him.

He began feeding me.''What happened?'' I asked,not remembering anything.''I...found you and took you away from that place.From now on,you'll live with us here.'' he explained.

''You mean it?'' I asked surprised.''Nae,pabo.I won't let you go back there,ever again.'' He answered smiling.I saw a tottaly different JinYoung.A caring and warm one.

''Thank you,JinYoung...'' I thanked him for saving me.''Thank you...'' I repeated.''No need to thank me.I promised,right?'' He smiled and continued feeding me.