The New Girl

Another Cinderella Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHEWcb3cyto

 

JinYoung POV

 

A new week had just started.As long as we were at the school gates,the girls ran at us screaming.I was huffing,trying to avoid them,as I always did.

I rushed to my class,swinging my hair around with my hand,trying to get strength for another hard school week.

When the class began,Gongchan turned around,as he was sitting right in front of me.''Did you know we have a new student?It's a girl!'' He whispered.

''I don't care.'' I answered huffing.''I hope she's cute!'' Gongchan smiled and turned around again.I lightly hit my forehead,when the teacher entered the room.

''Children,we have a new student today.Do be good with her and don't say anything weird because she is not Asian,araso?Her name is Ryu Ina.'' The teacher nodded at somebody out of the door and suddenly a female figure entered the room.

She was pretty tall,with thin but a bit chubby legs and thin torso.Her face was small and her hair washed her face,even if it was short.It was a boyish style but still cute.

Her arms were long and slender.She had lots of piercings on her ears.I could only see the one she had on her tragus,four basics and one upper.

She bowed smiling.''Ina,go sit there.Next to JinYoung.JinYoung raise your hand.'' I immediatly raised my hand when I realised she was sitting next to me.

*Why did the only spare seat had to be next to mine!?* I said to myself gulping.I could hear murmures from the others saying 'So cute' or 'Whoa,she's really beautiful' things but the '.' and ' Europian' quotes were there as well.

 

Ina POV

 

I immediatly began walking to the seat the teacher told me to sit.I saw him.He was then one I had seen earlier,when I arrived at school.

The red-headed,tall and handsome boy who was trying to avoid those girls.

I smiled at him,but he just glanced at me,turning his face around.I huffed,lowered my gaze and sat down.

The lesson began and I was trying to get used in Korean lessons,which wasn't really hard though.When it was time for our break,another boy approached me.

''Ina,right?'' He said with a bright and warm smile on his cute face.''Nae!'' I answered smiling.''I'm Gongchan!Glad to meet you!'' He answered and I nodded.

''Come with me,I'll introduce you to my friends!'' He said and grabbed my arm,dragging me somewhere.He lead me to a boy-group.There was one middle-height,with crayon-hair.Another taller one with a small ponytail and glasses.There was also somebody a bit tall with a cute and childish face and there was also JinYoung,the red-headed guy.

''This is Baro,CNU,Sandeul and JinYoung!Guys,this is Ina,our new classmate!'' He introduced us to each other.''A-Annyong.'' I answered smiling.They all nodded smiling,exept of JinYoung which dissappointed me.

I was just trying to be friends with him,not him.

''Why are you so cute?'' Baro asked,examinating me.''Your hair's cute!'' Sandeul said smiilng,making me blush.''G-Gomawo,boys.'' I answered smiling.

''Are all Europians like this?'' CNU asked,making me chuckle.''I don't want to sound offensive,but Europians tottaly don't look like each other,as Asians do.'' I answered.

''This would be cool!'' Gongchan answered with his mouth open.''Well,maybe?'' I answered laughing.

 

JinYoung POV

 

They kept talking about random stuff,but I didn't take part to their conversations.I was trying to avoid looking at her.She really was cute,but I had to keep myself from falling for her,even a bit.I got hurt once,I couldn't bear it twice.

I was gulping,as I saw her smile.She had a really bright smile.Her teeth were small,white and straight.Even though I was used to Sandeul's super-straight and white teeth,her smile had something different.

Her laugh was cute as well.Cute and funny.It could make anyone laugh and I was hardly holding my laughter.

We all went back to our classes,as the break was finally over.She kept throwing some glances at me,huffing with a sad look,as I was trying to avoid her.

Her sad face,was even more cuter.I lightly hit my head,shouting inside my head.*YAH JUNG JINYOUNG!CALM DOWN!YOU MUSTN'T FALL FOR ANOTHER GIRL!NOT AGAIN!* I kept repeating to myself.

After that period,we had Computers.The teacher would divide us in groups of two and I was wishing that they wouldn't put me with Ina,but in vain.''Jung JinYoung,with Ryu Ina.'' I huffed in defeat.

She sat next to me,not looking at me.

Our project wasn't finished,and we had to finish it but I didn't want to work with her.I couldn't come any closer to her.Not any closer.

 

Ina POV

 

When school was finished,Sandeul approached me with the rest of the boys.''Hey,Ina!'' He shouted,making me turn around.''Ina,wanna come for some ice-cream with us?'' I smiled.''Sure!'' I answered.

We went to the park and bought some ice-cream.We were saying random stuff,laughing.We ate and had a great time,apart from JinYoung keeping avoiding me.

When I checked the time,my eyes widened.''Oh my god!'' I shouted.''I have to go!'' I said and grabbed my bag.''Thanks for everything!'' I shouted and began running to my place.

I silently opened the door and all the rooms were dark.Suddenly,the lights and I saw my stepmother glaring at me,as well as my two stepsisters.

''Where were you?'' My stepmother asked angrily.''You were supposed to be back right after school!'' She shouted.''I-I am sorry,mother,some friends asked me to eat with them.'' I explained frightened.

''YOU WON'T BE LATE AGAIN!'' She stood up and slapped me so hard,that I fell down.My eyes began filling with tears,as I was holding my cheek.''YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME,DIRTY LITTLE !'' She shouted and grabbed my hair.

She slapped me really hard,then threw me on the floor violently,hurting me badly.She grabbed a heavy object from the table and began hitting my legs.

I was screaming as she was hitting me violently.''THAT'S FOR NOT LISTENING TO ME!'' She shouted and locked herself in her room.

''Little ...'' Hyuna said as she was going to her room.''Who do you think you are?'' Yoona added as she was following her.

I went to my room,crying.I looked at my body.It was full of bruises.Some were only black bruises but other were really serious.

I could hardly feel my legs and my right cheek was black-red from the slaps.I didn't sleep that night.I was only crying...