Chapter 2

The Words I Can't Say

“Ya! Ya!” JooHyun shouted.

“Why? You didn’t like how I confess?”

“What confession? Wake up and let’s eat breakfast!”

I opened my eyes and realized it was all a dream. I confessed to her, in my dreams. I thought I had the chance, but no, it was only in my dreams.

JooHyun, who heard it all, hurriedly ran to the living room where all of the others gathered. “Hey, guys! Who is YongHwa’s girl right now?”

I interrupted her. “Ya! It’s not what you think.”

“Wae? Wae? What did he say in his sleep this time?” MinHyuk interestingly asked.

JooHyun copied the way I said it. “Why? You didn’t like how I confess?”

Everybody laughed.  I just sat there silently while sipping my coffee.

While everybody’s making me a laughingstock, Jungshin and Jessica, who’s making breakfast, called us and said that the food is ready.

“Jungshin’s hangover soup! Yaaaaay!” Sunny said happily.

Everybody’s happily eating when Tiffany said, “Guys, have you seen Running Man last week?”

In unison everybody said yes!

“Let’s go to Macau next week!” Tiffany continued.

“Call!” Jonghyun said excitedly.

There goes another planned trip with the group where it’s always a YES even if you say something or not.

 “Let’s do it on weekends, call?” I blurted out.

“Ya! What else is new? It’s always on weekends, remember?” SooYoung said.

“Oh right!”

They finished eating. MinHyuk and TaeYeon voluntarily washed the dishes and the others head to the living room to play Wii. Tiffany and I are both on our laptops to buy the tickets, reserve a hotel to stay in and search for other tourist spots in Macau.

“Hey guys! Near the beach? Or not?” I asked.

“It’s okay if it’s not near the beach as long as it has a nice & big pool.” Yoona answered.

“Here, look at Grand Hyatt. Is it okay?”

Everybody stopped what they’re doing and looked at the pictures.

“Waaaa! Indeed, YongHwa is the best in finding hotels.” JooHyun said.

Tiffany interrupted, “Okay guys, we’ll leave on March 1st and be back on the 5th.”

“Sure!”

A week has passed. They decided to stay at SooYoung’s place the day before their flight because it’s near the airport. Everything is set and they are all good to go.

They all looked like celebrities with their airport fashion. Sunglasses on and walked like a model having catwalk. One would surely mistake them as celebrities.

Boarded the plane and off they go!

They arrived at Macau exactly the sun sets. A limo waited for them outside the airport to take them to their hotel. They each entered their respective rooms and rested for a while.

After an hour of rest the girls went to the boys’ room, all dressed up and ready to go and experience the House of the Dancing Water. They went down and headed to the place.

They enjoyed the 1.5 hours of the show with amazement. All they said was “wow!” throughout the show.

After the show, they headed to SKY21 Bar & Restaurant for dinner. And again, they were amazed how beautiful the view of Macau at night.

“Waaaaa! This place is awesome!” Jungshin exclaimed.

“I know, right? I’ll be back here for my honeymoon.” Hyoyeon said.

“No”, Yoona pointed at Hyoyeon, “me and Jonghyun will go first. Right, love?”

“Kyaaaaa~” everybody curled their hands because of the cheesiness.

“Our food is here!” Tiffany said in the middle of everybody’s conversation.

“We’ll enjoy the food well.” Everybody said.

They stayed at the place until midnight, enjoying the food, drinks, view and of course, each other.

At last, they’re back to their hotel. Tiffany shouted, “early tomorrow! Macau Tower and Venetian Macao after. Good night!” before heading to their respective rooms.

The next morning, everyone woke up early and went down the hotel’s restaurant to eat breakfast.

“I’m excited to bungee jump today. Wooohooo!” Sunny exclaimed.

“Me too, me too.” Hyoyeon said while highfive-ing with Sunny.

“Anyway, what time will the limo pick us up?” Yuri asked.

“9:30 or 10.” Tiffany said while munching pancakes.

“Oh okay!” answered Yuri.

After finishing up their food, they go back to their rooms to prepare everything they need that day.

“Let’s gather at Yonghwa & Jonghyun’s room, okay?” Minhyuk said before entering their rooms.

Minutes later, they slowly gather at Yonghwa & Jonghyun’s room. When they’re all ready, the counter called them to say that the limo is now waiting for them. So, they went down, rode in the limo and travelled to Macau Tower.

Soon, they arrived at the Macau Tower. All of them are in awe on how high the tower is.

“Let’s go!” Sunny excitedly said.

They arrived at the bungee jump area and felt the nervousness.  

“Let’s all do bungee jump first then the other activities.” SooYoung told them. Gladly, everyone agreed with her.

“Okay! Me and Yoona will go first. We’ll do the couple bungee.” Jonghyun said.

While the crew is preparing for them to jump and putting the safety gear to them, Joohyun, who has been silent all this time, grabbed Yonghwa’s shirt,

“Ya! Want to jump with me?”