Chapter 7

The Words I Can't Say

Yonghwa don’t know what to do with his facial expression. He wants to cry out of happiness or laugh coz he thought she’s joking or be serious for Joohyun to know that he’s dead serious with his feelings for her.

“Wait, hold on. What did you just say?” Yonghwa said as if he didn’t hear her.

“I won’t say it again. Merong~”

“Aaaahhhh~ I heard it. Merong too~”

“Aaaiissshhh!”

“Hahahaha! So I made you fall in love with me? So is it a success then?” He walked around his room smiling widely.

“Hmmm, I don’t know. Maybe?” Joohyun answered in confusion. “Come to my place tomorrow.”

“Ooohhh~ you’re fast, huh!”

“You, ! I want to talk these feelings out personally, you know my personality.”

“Okay, okay. Good night soon-to-be-my-girlfriend”

“Confident much? Bye.”

Joohyun hanged up first.

Her personality is straight forward. She doesn’t care if she hurts someone as long as she can say what she wants to say.

 

 

----------------------------

 

 

Yonghwa drove happily to Joohyun’s house. When he arrived, he honked twice to signal her to open the gate.

She pressed the button and the gates automatically opened.

“You’re here.” Joohyun spoke after opening the door.

“I came coz you asked me to, duh?”

“Don’t even get me started, Jung Yong Hwa!”

“Arasseo. Not in the mood already? It’s only 9am.”

“I made pancakes.” She grabbed a plate and put the pancakes and served it to him.

“Wah, thanks!”

She sat across him with pancakes on her plate too.

“Let’s get this straight and clear.” Joohyun started to talk.

Yonghwa looked at her with his fork still on the pancakes. “Okay, say it.”

“First of all, we’ve been friends for like a hundred years. I don’t know when or why you started liking me but I’m sure you liked me.”

Yonghwa interrupted. “Deng! Like not liked. I still like you”

She threw a big sigh. “Okay. Now, you started showing your feelings and I felt it. I know your dating styles and everything about you being with a girl or in a relationship. It’s kinda my style BUT you’re not my ideal type.”

“Ouch! Yeokshi, you’re the honest-straight-forward type.”

“Can you just listen and let me finish what I’m saying?”

“Arasseo.” He zipped his mouth like what children do.

She continued. “If ever we’re to be in a relationship, we don’t need to be in a getting-to-know-each-other stage so that’s a plus. I’m starting to like you so let’s work this out.”

Yonghwa’s mouth was wide open that thousands of fly can fit in. He stood up, “really? Did I hear it right? I mean, we’re together now? As in, starting today?”

Joohyun looked at him in the eyes, “hmm, yep!” and smiled.

“That wasn’t hard!”

“Mworago???”

“Nothing. Come!” He opened his arms to welcome her for a hug.

Joohyun stood up and hugged him.

“Aigoo~ are you that easy or you just like me too much?” Yonghwa spoke in between their hugs.

She hit her back, “do you wanna die?”

“Why do I have a sadist girlfriend?”

She broke their hug, “so you really want to die?”

“Ani ani. I’m just joking babe!”

“BABE???”

“Yep, babe!”

“That’s not bad though. Finish your pancakes so that I can wash it already.”

“Okay, babe.”

Yonghwa throughout the meal but she didn’t hate it, in fact, she laughed and smiled a bit.

“We have dinner with the gang later.” Joohyun said as she washed the plates.

“Jinjja? No one messaged me! They’re so mean!”

“Oh well.”

They were just watching a movie while munching on apples and strawberries while waiting for the time they will gather.

A few seconds after that, Joohyun received a text, “We’re here!” from Tiffany. She looked at Yonghwa and let him see the text.

“Let’s go!” he stood up and gets the car key.

After a 30-minute ride, they finally arrived at Hyoyeon’s restaurant. They entered and everybody shouted “SURPRISE!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AN: Hi guys! I know, it took me forever. Was pretty busy and not in the mood to write all time. Anyway, here's a lame update, well this fic is lame to begin with, but whatever. *buries self-confidence* LOL Iloveyou all :**

 

xoxo,

kwai