Magnet To You

Could you be my date?

The next morning, you rode the car with your father and brother because everyone was busy. U-Kiss was in the school early because they need to practice for their performance. Yoonji was suddenly joined in the decorations committee yesterday because HaNa, a member of the decorations committee, had an accident yesterday morning. You also wanted to join the decorations committee to help out and to also be with your friends but the headmaster only told you to write an opening and closing speech for the program.

The car ride to school was fast and silent. Your dad insisted on taking the car inside the school but you insisted on just dropping off outside so you got off infront of the school gate. Then you kissed your dongsaeng and your appa goodbye and they took off.

You bumped Ji-eun below the stairs to the school front doors, being dropped by her car. You saw Dongho on top of the stairs and you thought that maybe he's waiting for Ji-eun.

*Oh no, not another one today* you slumped your way up the stairs with Ji-eun by your side. She was walking perfectly with her long black curly hair waving behind her with a scent of strawberries. You sighed because you were not ready to see Dongho and Ji-eun together again.

When you reached the top of the stairs, Ji-eun was about to hug Dongho so you ignored them and quickened your pace when you felt an arm in your shoulder.

"Joh-eun achim" the owner of the arm spoke. You were startled that made you look at the person's face and you saw Dongho.

"Annyeong?" you brushed his arm off your shoulders because you felt many pairs of eyes staring, or rather glaring, at you.

"Yah! What's the problem? You don't look like in a good mood."

"Geu amugeosdo. Don't mind me." you looked at him and smiled while opening your locker.

"Well, that's more like it. You should smile more often. You look more beautiful"

You felt your cheeks burn so you looked away and busied yourself with your books.

"So-" you were about to say something when you heard someone calling Dongho. Then, you recognized that it was Ji-eun's voice.

"Jamkkanman"

You nodded. You didn't even feel like looking at your right so you covered yourself with your locker door so you won't see them. You heard Ji-eun whinning like a baby and then, slammed her locker door and walked away.

Dongho came back and snatching the books you were carrying.

"Oppa, I can carry those" you were getting your books from his arms but he was hugging it too hard so you just sighed.

"Gwaenchanha. I want to walk you to class" he smiled and started to walk.

You felt your cheeks burn red again and ran. You slowed your pace when you caught up with him.

"So, what happened with Ji-eun back there?"

He stopped and looked at you, "Geu amugeosdo. She was just asking me to do something I don't want to do. So, I left her."

You also stopped, "Wae? What is she asking you?"

He patted your head, "Aigoo! So many questions." Then the bell rang "Kaja! Kaja! Pali! We'll be late" he took your hand and pulled you to your first class.

He gave you your things before running to his own class. Thank God that his room is not that far and that you still don't have your teacher inside the room when you arrived.

You just stared blankly into space, mind in confusion.

------------------------------------------------------------

MORNING BREAK

Today was the first day that you've eaten alone. Before, when Yoonji can't go with you during breaktimes, your other friends will come and join you but today you were really completely alone. They were all busy with the final Prom preparations since there are two days left to polish everything. Also, those who will perform and host the the program will practice. You insisted on joining the practice since you will be presenting the opening speech but she said that you can practice it at home and besides, you're still not finished on your speech so you can't really join the practice.

Your eyes wandered around and saw Ji-eun also eating alone in her usual table. Her friends are also in the preparations committee and U-Kiss are practicing.

You've finished your snacks and prepared for your next subjects.

--------------------------------------------------------------

LUNCH

Even though your stomach was rumbling, you don't like the fact that you would eat alone again, knowing the fact that Yoonji and your friends are still busy preparing for Prom.

You placed your things on your bag and when you were about to sling it to your back, someone snatched it from you.

"YAH!" you turned around to see you bag on Dongho's back.

"Kaja! Baegopa!" He looked at you with his pleading eyes and puffed cheeks.

*If I could just pinch his cheeks!* you thought, not aware that you're blushing.

"Yah! Stop daydreaming. Jeongmal baegopa"

"Araso! Araso! Kaja.."

He was walking ahead of you, going to the direction of your lockers.

"Nal gidalyeo. I'll just get my things," he placed your bag on the floor and went to his locker to get his books.

You fixed your things and prepared for your last two subjects.

You've finished just in time when he arrived. You noticed that he has his guitar with him.

"Where did you get that? Of course its impossible for that guitar to fit into your locker."

He chuckled because of your expression, "Ani, Eli hyung was holding this after our practice. He borrowed it and said that he will give it back to me this lunch."

"Ahh. Mian.. I just thought-" you were cut off by Dongho's giggle. It made your heart flutter.

"Kaja!" he took your books from your hands.

While going to the cafeteria, he was walking flawlessly by your side. Your felt pairs of eyes staring, or more like glaring, at you so you looked to the floor.

"Gwaenchanha?"

"Hmm??? Ne, gweanchanhayo."

You took your food and sat on your usual table. You thought that Dongho would leave you so that he could eat with his friends in their table but instead he sat infront of you.

"Aren't you going to eat with your friends or with Ji-eun?" you asked.

He pointed to his usual table and the only person there was Ji-eun who was glaring at you.

"Eodi?"

"Oh, they went to play some basketball but I told them that I wanted to eat and besides I knew that you would be alone since the prom committee are still preparing."

You blushed by his concern. "Gomawayo oppa. Nan jeongmal haengbog haeyo."

This made his heart beat like crazy. He giggled nervously. He didn't know why that sound came out.

"So... Is there a progress with the decorations and the program?"

He nodded "A little more polish and everything will be perfect"

"Joheun" you smiled.

Dongho stared at you and now his heart skipped a beat.

You finished eating and went to your science classroom. You made it in time before Ms. Kim arrives. The class started and as usual, you and Dongho are talking with each other.

"I heard that you are the one in charge with the opening remarks for prom" Dongho asked.

You nodded while taking notes of what Ms. Kim is discussing.

"Yah! I'm talking to you" Dongho snatched your notebook and laughed because of your deadly glares.

"Hahahaha!!! You look like a dragon when you glare" he was laughing so hard but as quietly as possible then unexpectedly, he fell off from his chair.

You laughed so hard while everyone looked at the both of you. Even Eli and Yoonji chuckled at Dongho's expression. You helped him stand up.

Ms. Kim turned around and a frown was plastered on her face. "I didn't expect this from the both of you. Ever since both of you became lab partners, Ms.  ______  you are not participating in our discussions anymore. I know that the both of you are one of the top students in the school but please, participation is still a must."

You stood up and bowed, followed by Dongho and said in unison, "Mianhamnida seonsaengnim"

"Araso... Araso.. Anjaseo"

Both of you sat down and Dongho chuckled but soon gave a serious face and concentrated on the discussion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a week and a half... Finally, i found time to update!!! Sorry if it took me so long but I'm really busy with my school activities and with my college applications so I can't write often...

So guys, what do you think???? Those silent readers out there, COMMENT please :)))) Your comments give me inspiration to continue my story even if I'm busy...

Also, tell your friends to SUBSCRIBE :D

Gomawayo for everyone who gave their comments and those who subscribed :)))) Kamsahabnida!!! Saranghae ~!!! <3