Heartbreaking Date Part 1

Could you be my date?

[Your POV]

I was already outside the mall when Yoonji called me

"Hey unnie! I'm already walking towards the bubble tea shop... Why can't I see your silhoutte there?"

"That's what I've wanted to tell you..." I stopped my tracks knowing what she was about to tell me. She continued, "I'm sorry ______-ah! I had an urgent family errand to do... I'm really sorry! I've been really looking forward to this... I've even promised you month ago that we would go shopping together for Prom..."

"It's okay unnie! I understand..." Even though it's painful, I tried to understand her. "But who will be going with me now?"

"Oh don't worry about that... I've asked someone to go with you" she giggled. I'm smelling something fishy here...

"Oh, I need to hung up now. Mom's calling me. Please don't be sad okay?"

"Araso... Bye unnie!"

"I'll just make it up to you next time. Bye _____"

Then, the call ended.

I was outside the shop when I recognized a familiar silhoutte leaning by the glass window, holding two bubble teas in his hand...

Oh my... It was...

"Hey _____!" He tried waving...

"Hi Dongho!" I smiled at him... Yes, it was Dongho! Another day with Dongho and I think that my heart will really explode... Even though we've been spending with each other more often for the past days, my heart still feels like it's the first time meeting him... And thinking of Ji-eun, it made my heart pound nervously of what she was planning to do...

I battled with my thoughts if I should take this oppurtunity to be with Dongho or to just reject it... Thinking about everything Ji-eun said made me want to run away and hide forever but thinking selfishly, I decided that this would be the last time I would spend my time with Dongho so I would just enjoy this day with him, forgetting about other people.

[Dongho's POV]

I had been getting her attention for the umpteenth time but she seemed so deep in her thoughts. I got scared because maybe it was a wrong idea that I took her time with Yoonji. Then I saw a lone tear drop from her eye, getting her cheek wet. I panicked so I quickly placed the bubble teas on an unoccupied table, leaned in and lifted her chin. I made her look at me but she was avoiding my gaze. I brushed the tear off her cheek but it was immediately followed by another tear and another until she was crying.

It made my heart shatter, seeing her like this...

[Your POV]

I can't look at Dongho's eyes because it just made me hurt thinking the aftermath of this day. I continued crying because I wanted to be with Dongho but I was also scared at Ji-eun at the same time. If I choose Dongho, I never know if he will also like me back and I know that Ji-eun has something up her sleeves. But if I choose myself, if I go back to my old self if it's still possible, I would just hurt myself...

Both choices will just give me pain so maybe choosing to be Dongho will not be cause much of a difference if I choose to obey Jieun.

[Dongho's POV]

We just stood there... Me, continuously brushing the tears falling from my eyes; _____, still spaced out.

I don't know why she's crying... I wanted to know why but I know that I don't have the rights to ask her...

Wanting to ease her pain, I hugged her and patted her back softly. Then, I whispered soothing words, hoping to calm her down. I felt one of her hands clutch my chest and the other encircle my waist, hugging me tightly. After a while, she calmed down.

I leaned down and whispered, "Do you want to take a walk first?" I felt her nod on my chest so I broke the hug, picked up the cups, handed her bubble tea, encircled my arm on her shoulders and leaded the way to the mall atrium.

We sat on one of the mall benches and I never removed my arm on her. I continuously patted her back while she sipped on her tea.

Once she finished the tea, "Feeling much better than before?" She nodded and smiled sincerely.

"Mind telling me what you're thinking a while ago... If it's okay with you..." I tried asking her without force.

"Mianhe Dongho oppa~ I just... I can't tell you yet... When I solved this problem, I promise that I will tell you... But don't worry, I'm fine now..." she answered calmly but I can still see sadness in her eyes.

[Your POV]

Dongho smiled at me encouragingly. "Whatever it is... I know that you can go through this"

If you only know Dongho... If you only know what's going on in my heart...

I took in another deep breath and let it out as a long sigh.

He stood up and looked at me like he thought of a bright idea. "I know how to make you feel better!"

"Eotteoke?" I looked at him, totally confused.

"Let's do what we're really supposed to do."

"Dress shopping?" Dongho nodded and offered his arm for me to cling on and I gladly took his offer.

We strolled around the mall and decided to buy Dongho's suit first before mine because we know that it will take me hours to pick a single dress unlike boys who just wear something comfortable but attractive at the same time.

After an hour of fitting and picking, Dongho already found the tuxedo he likes. I also liked the tux he picked because it made him look manly but still shows his playful side.

(A/N: I was looking for a picture of Dongho wearing a formal attire but this was the only picture I saw.. But anyways, he looks hot here! kekeke ^_^)

While he was looking at himself for the last time before changing to his old clothes, I can't help but to stare at him. Don't blame me if I'm like this!

I didn't even know that I had been staring at him for so long until he spoke, bringing me back to reality. "Am I really that good looking?"

I immediately lowered my head to hide my heated and reddened face. He chuckled softly then went back inside the changing room.

I remained at that position until Dongho lifted my face and smiled. "Please help me check for some defects." I nodded and check it carefully.

"Here~ No defects! All good!" I gave him the tux and he headed to the counter with me trailing behind him.

"Are you hungry already?" I shook my head and said, "Not yet. I still want to look for clothes."

"But it's already 12 noon. Are you sure you're not yet hungry?" I shook my head but before I could speak, my stomach growled. "Ooops!"

He laughed and swung his arms aroung my shoulders before picking up the tux he paid "Let's go eat! Your stomach's already hungry and mine too."

Dongho first took me to the basement parking lot and opened a silver Volvo car and placed the tuxedo inside neatly.

"Wooow! Is this yours?" I asked with my eyes and mouth opened wide.

"Ani~ It's my dad's. But he lets me borrow this whenever I needed to."

"Why didn't you pick me up this morning if you will bring a car?" I pouted.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair "Yoonji said to meet you at the bubble tea shop. I assumed that you will ride your car. Come on.. I'm hungry!"

He closed the car and we went back to the mall. We happily eat at an Italian restaurant and got to know each other more.


I am a horrible author! I left you for a month, a week and five days! I am really so so so sorry! *bows and sobs*

I felt so guilty for leaving you guys =(((( but I have two reasons:

1. I am so busy with my school works

2. (a very unreasonable reason) I am so addicted in reading

I know, please forgive me... I really tried to find some time to update but I didn't have any free time. Even our semestral break is used for doing school works so I am really so sorry...

Did you also heard about the news about Dongho? I know you have because it's already been 2 and a half week since the news came out so I am also devasted by Dongho's departure from U-KISS that's why I didn't get to update =(((( waaaahhhh!!! *cries frantically*

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the first part of the date... It's not that heartbreaking but be ready for some heavy drama in the next chapter...

I apologize again and please wait patiently for my next update =)))))

SARANGHAE <3 <3 <3

XOXO,

emoment16