Ani! We're not a couple!

Could you be my date?

Author's POV

While the Prom committee is distributing the invitations to each Senior students, the headmaster is saying do's and dont's for Prom...

"Okay, I hope everyone of you would enjoy Prom and remember to keep in mind all my reminders. You may now be dismissed and see you on Sunday. The Prom committee including those who would be in the program, please come on stage. " After giving all the invitations, the headmaster closed her speech, signaling for dismissal.

You head to the stage where Yoonji and your friends was.

Headmaster cleared . "Eventhough Prom is still not finished, I want to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work.. We will just have to do all our best this Sunday to make this year's Prom perfect.. Performers, MCs, Hosts, Legacies: just practice more and everything will be perfect.. Prom committee: please be an hour early this Sunday so that we can make last minute changes.. So, again, thank you guys for everything and you may now go."

We all went down and headed towards the exit of the Theatre Arts Room.

"Unnie, let's eat outside!" you linked your arm on Yoonji's arm.

"Mianhe dongsaeng! But, Eli and I have a date today"

You pouted. Eli smiled cheekily and said, "Mianhe _____ but I'll have to snatch Yoonji away from you today" He ruffled your hair.

"Aish! Araso... Go enjoy your date" you removed your arm from Yoonji's and looked down. Then, someone puts an arm on your shoulder. You yanked it off and quickly looked to the direction of the person, thinking it was some kind of prank. You calmed yourself, seeing that it was only Dongho.

He lifts your head and pats your back "Seulpeohajima~! Let's eat lunch together! Since my hyungs are eating with their yeojachingus, I have no one to eat with." He stops infront of you and pouts.

You can't help but smile with his actions "Araso.. Where do you want to eat?"

"Hmmm.. Maybe, the American restaurant near our school.. I'm really craving for meat"

"GOGI!!!" you shouted which earned a light chuckle from Dongho. "Ppali! Ppali! Baegopa!" you were tugging his arm.

"Kaja!" he slightly nudge your elbows, signaling that he wants you to link your arms to his, you shyly held onto his arm and you felt that your cheeks were burning.

*Its so hot! I'm going to be burned any second now!* Dongho was screaming inside when he felt your tiny hands crawl into his arms. He felt that his cheeks were also burning from the sudden contact.

If looks could kill, you knew that you would be dead by the time you locked your arms with Dongho. You felt that all the girls are glaring at you. You stiffened a little and Dongho felt your reaction.

He leaned to your ears and whispered, "_____, don't worry. If I'm here, none of these girls can harm you" You relaxed because you felt safe and protected with what he said.

The serious Dongho suddenly changed into the childish and derpy Dongho when you neared the restaurant.

>Time Skip<

"Hmmm.. What to order?" You said as you ran your hands through the menu.

"Seonsaeng, what do you recommend for us?" Dongho looked to the waiter and smiled.

"Sir, we have a menu for couples since it's February and Valentine's Day is coming up. Do you want me to get it for you?"

You nervously laughed and waved you hands in front of the waiter's face. "Ani! Ani! No need for that and we're not a couple anyway." Then the beef tenderloin caught your eye, "I'll just have beef tenderloin please and a glass of iced tea" Dongho and the waiter giggled at your expression.

"Hmmm.. I'll get baby ribs and apple juice" Dongho looked at me with is-that-all look and I nodded. "That would be all. Kamsahabnida"

The waiter repeated our orders, bowed and left. Then there goes silence. At first, the silence was still comfortable but when the music in the restaurant got all lovey-dovey, the silence got pretty awkward.

You thought of ways on how to break this tense atmosphere. When you were about to start a conversation, the waiter came back with the food you order.

You sliced a small piece of the meat and placed it in your mouth, letting it melt in your tongue. Your eyes widen and gave a very big grin "Hmmmmm! Mashta! I really miss eating gogi." You shoved another matchbox sized steak inside your mouth. Your eyes was so wide that it might bulge out any moment.

Dongho giggled at your expression that he found cute "Wae? You don't gogi at home?"

"We only eat fish and chicken meat at home; we mostly eat vegetables and fruits. We just eat beef or pork meat every occasions." You shoved another meat in your mouth.

"Jinja? Your life must be hard.."

You laughed "Ani. It's not like I would die if I would not eat gogi. Besides, it's a matter of being used to it."

He laughed with you when he realized what his last statement mean.

"You know, I always remember my dad with beef tenderloin." You smiled to yourself.

"Wae? Does your dad cook tenderloin?"

You nodded "Nothing, I just love the sauce he makes. I keep asking him the recipe but he says that it's the master's secret" Both of you giggled. "He really is the master"

Eating lunch was a bit fast and was filled with small conversations but mostly silence, comfortable silence. The two of you were still adjusting to each other but it was progressing little by little.

Few minutes after taking my last bite and last sip, he asked me if I'm all set so that he could already call the seonsaeng to pay the bill.

I nodded and smiled reassuringly. He raised his hand "Sillyehabnida seonsaeng" The nearest waiter heard him and walked towards our table.

"The bill please"

The waiter left and came back with our bill and left again.

You were about to take the bill when Dongho quickly snatched it away, took some money from his wallet and called the waiter again to give the bill with the payments.

Your mouth was open the whole time and Dongho just giggled. "It's my treat"

"Hajiman, you didn't even let me see the bill and you should have let me pay half" you slumped to your seat and crossed your arms.

"Gwaenchanha." The bill returned.

Your hands were crawling to the bill to check it but Dongho quickly took your hand and dragged you out.

"Kaja! Kaja! It's time for desserts! Your treat!" Dongho merrily said while skip-walking.

You jerked your hands off his and pushed him "Yah! Stop wiggling too much. You're going to have a stomach ache!"

Dongho stopped skip-walking and held your hands gently and walked slowly.

You were shocked with this feeling but didn't bother to let go this time because it felt good, or rather right. It's like he is passing some kind of electricity to your body. With his large hands securing your tiny hands, it made you feel safe and warm.  Dongho led you to the nearest park instead of a cafe or a sweets shop but you didn't mind. As you walk inside the park, there was silence between the two of you but it was good silence. Chilrden's laughter can be heard as they play, birds chirp as they fly above, dogs bark as they run around, and wind whispers as it brush by your body.

He led you to a bench facing the pond.You sat down beside him, still hand in hand. You were enjoying this sweet serenity until suddenly, a ball hit your nape. *EVERYTHING WAS RUINED*

You whimpered, rubbed your nape and turned around to see where the ball came from but no one is coming to get the ball.

Dongho panicked and his face where full of concern. "Gwaenchanha?"

"My head and my nape hurts" you closed your eyes and rubbed your nape and head continuously.

He reached for the ball and sat beside you again. "Do you want me to get you some ice?"

"Ani ani.. I think I just need to rest.." He rested your head on his shoulders. When you were about to close your eyes, a cute little grade schooler wearing a soccer uniform appeared in front of you.

"Annyeong hyung! Annyeong noona!" he smiled and bowed.

You lifted your head and took the ball from Dongho "I believe that you're looking for this?"

The boy nodded. You hand him the ball and pat his head. "Next time, be careful, okay? Or you'll be hurting someone else again"

"Did I hurt someone?" the boy's happy expression became sad and looked down. "Jwe Song Ham Ni Da noona, hyung!" he bowed again.

"It's okay" you pat his head.

"I'll be careful next time! Annyeong noona and hyung!" he smiled and ran away happily.

You stood up and clased your hands together, grinning widely.

"What's with the face? Did your brain malfunctioned because of the ball?" Dongho jokingly asked.

"Hmmm. I just want some ice cream! Desserts!"

Dongho chuckled and stood beside you. He slung your arm in his. "I like what that ball did to your brain.. Kaja!" He ruffled your hair and led you out of the park.

He led me to the ice cream shop beside school.

When we entered, the boy in the park with his cute little teammates where also there.

The boys waved at them and the two of you waved back.

"Neomu gwiyeowo!" you chanted and clasped your hands together.

*Aigoo! Aigoo! You are cute too* Dongho thought to himself and smiled.

He slung an arm around your shoulders and leaned closer "What flavor do you want?"

The way he whispered sent shivers down your spine. It made you look down to cover your heating face.

"I would like to have strawberry macademia" he nodded.

"One strawberry macademia and one chocolate cookie dough"

"Sir, since its February, we have a couple ice cream challenge.. If you finished the big bowl of ice cream within 30 minutes, we'll give you free couple shirt.." the girl behind the counter explained.

"Ani! We're not a couple!" you exclaimed while waving your hands infront of her. *why do I get the feeling that someone said this to me earlier. Hmpf* you thought.

Dongho tightened his hold onto you "Jagiya~! What are you saying? Aren't we a couple already?"

You got taken aback by his words and tried to push him away but he's to strong. You faced him and he winked at you. *I can't say no when he's like this* You just sigh in defeat.

"We'll do it! But can we just get the two ice creams later.. We'll just take them out"

Ok sir! One strawberry macademia and one chocolate cookie dough for take out. And one couple ice cream challenge to be served after five minutes"

You were about to get the money from your wallet but Dongho was already giving the money. *This is wierd! It already happened earlier*

Dongho lead you upstairs where there are only few customers sitting, mostly couples. You sat to the table near the window to see the view of the breathtaking park.

"Yeppuda!" you looked around while Dongho stares at you, smiling widely.

You were cut off your thoughts when a very big bowl of ice cream was placed on your table.

*Wooh! Okay! That is huge!* you looked insanely at Dongho.

(A/N: okay-okay! I know this is insane! kekeke! but i can't seem to find the right ice cream picture that i'm imagining! So let's just be insane for awhile.. Kekeke)

"Sir, Ma'am, here is the couple ice cream challenge bowl"

"May I know what flavors are in here?" Dongho said with a little chuckle.

"All of our available flavors are in here." the manager clapped her hands and said "Araso! I'll start the time-"

You cut her off "Jakaman! I want to know, what if we don't finish the challenge?"

"Oh, didn't the girl in the counter told you?" both of you shaked your heads.

"Ugh! I really have to talk to that girl for not giving enough informations" he muttered under his breath. You just giggled. "The punishment for not finishing is that you two will have to kiss and we will take a picture of it and post it in our website" the manager explained.

"MWOH?!" you glared at the manager and at Dongho. You sighed then gulped. "Araso! Araso! Letr's just get this over!" then with this cue, the manager started the clock and you started eating fast.

"I - SWEAR - SHIN - DONGHO - IF - I - GET - SICK - BECAUSE - OF - YOU - AND - WON'T - BE - ABLE - TO - GO - PROM - I - WILL - DEFINITELY - KILL - YOU" you said in between swallows.

Dongho laughed while shoving his spoon full of ice cream in his mouth continously.

You stopped eating and swear to Dongho again which made him laugh "I love ice cream but I'm not really a heavy ice cream eater. If something really happens bad to me, I will really kill you."

"Yah! Continue eating.. I think you just want to kiss me that's why you keep on complaining then you're stopping!" Dongho joked.

"ANI!" you continued. Your poised disappeared when you noticed that there's only 15 mins left and half is still left.

"We need to hurry~!" you sang.

People started to gather and cheer for the both of you. Even the manager came back to check on you and he gave you some words of encouragement. With this, Dongho picked up his pace but you were already starting to get sick.

*My tummy's going to blow up* you thought but still continued eating.

3 minutes on the clock and you surrendered while Dongho continued to eat. You give him pats on the back for comfort and smiles for encouragement. Even though he would like to do the punishment, he knows that you don't want to that's why he's determined to finish the ice cream all up.

Minute was left and Dongho was finished already. He stood up and raised his hands in victory. You can see exhaustion and sickness painted in his face so you quickly gave him a hug and pat his back.

"Thanks for saving me with the punishment" the hug was long and calming.

You broke the hug when the manager approached.

You felt your cheeks were burning when he was teasing you about the hug and about how he really wants us to do the punishment.

Then after a few remarks from the people who watched, the manager gave the couple shirts and took a photo of the both of you.

(A/N: this was the only picture of a couple shirt with ice creams in it so mian if it's not that cute)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update! I'm really really really busy with school works, I can't focus much on updating my stories...

Kinda enjoyed writing this chapter so I hope you enjoyed reading too.. kekeke!!!

I would just like to thank @elfgamer for promoting my story.. And with that, I would also like to promote her story: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/476925/i-love-her-she-loves-him-he-loves-me-donghae-romance-snsd-superjunior-yoona-yoonhae

Also, please pray for the Filipino people... It's really raining really hard here! And many people are being devastated by the storm...

Anyways, that's it for now.. COMMENT || SUBSCRIBE || UPVOTE

Love lots ♥♥♥,

emoment16