Burning With Jealousy

Could you be my date?

You and Yoonji arrived 10 minutes before the usual first morning bell. You immediately went to your lockers. Two lockers to left from yours was Yoonji's and five lockers to right was Ji-eun's.

When you looked to your left, as expected, Eli was already by Yoonji's locker waiting for her. He helped her carry her things.  But when you look to your right, you felt your heart being pounded to pieces then burned with fire because you saw Dongho by Ji-eun's locker, helping her with her things. The things you were holding fell to the floor while you just stared at them. A tear fell from your eyes then you heard Yoonji call your name out.

"Mw-mwoh?" you stuttered while wiping the tear. Then, you picked up your things, slammed your locker, and stormed to your first classroom. Everyone looked at you.

"What's her problem?" Eli asked.

"I think I know," Yoonji pointed to the direction of Dongho and Ji-eun.

*What am I thinking? Why did I did that? What will I tell them if they asked me the reason why I acted like that? Aigoo!!! ________, what are you thinking?* you thought while hitting your head.

You tried to keep your head focused in your 1st and 2nd subjects but the image of Dongho helping Ji-eun keeps on popping on your head.

*Aigoo! Aigoo!!!!* you keep hitting your head.

-THE BELL RANG FOR THE MORNING BREAK-

You took an apple to the counter and went to your usual cafeteria table with Yoonji.

You slumped down to your seat and asked, "Where's Eli again? Is he not joining us again?"

Yoonji shook her head, "Wae? You miss him?"

"Aniyo! Why would I miss him? Wae?!"

"I'm just joking!" Yoonji laughed then she pointed to the direction of Dongho's usual table.

You look to your left and saw Dongho, beside Ji-eun, sitting on the table and playing guitar. Eli and Kiseop are teasing the two of them.

Yoonji saw the your face are getting red so she tried to get your attention but she's too late. You throwed your half-eaten apple at your table and stormed off again. Everyone stared at you because of what you did. Yoonji even tried to call you but you didn't dare to look back.

*Aigoo!!! Pabo!!! Why did I even do that again? This is the second time everyone saw me got furious and it's still early. Aigoo!! What if I do it again later? Aigoo! Aigoo!* you thought while washing your face in the bathroom. Your mind keeps on replaying what you saw and you're not liking any of it.

So, you went back to class and managed to keep yourself focused this time, for your 3rd - 5th subject.

-THE BELL RANG FOR LUNCH-

You packed up your things and headed to the locker first. Eli and Yoonji were already by your locker, waiting for you. You placed all your unneeded things and took your things for your last two subjects.

"Yah! What happened to you last morning? Everyone was curious with what was happening to you," Eli asked.

"Do you still need to know what, or rather, WHO was the reason behind ________'s actions." Yoonji elbowed him.

"Ah, Dongho and Ji-eun" Eli said.

"Yah! You don't have to say it out loud. You should have just mouthed it," you snorted. "Anyways, jebal. I don't want to talk about this right now. I'm really hungry."

The three of you went to the cafeteria and took your lunch.

In the middle of eating, Eli suddenly pointed to the direction of Dongho's table. You saw Dongho and Ji-eun eating together. They looked so happy while talking to each other. You stared at them, well, it was more of a glare. When you saw Ji-eun feeding Dongho, you choked up. Yoonji immediately gave you her apple juice. You gulped in big amounts and you choked again. Yoonji sat by your side and patted your back while Eli bursted in laughter. Dongho saw you coughing so he went by your table. When he sat by infront of you, by Eli's side, you stood up and stormed away again for the third time this day.

"What happened with her," Dongho asked. Yoonji glared at him while Eli just laughed and told him that it was nothing.

*Aigoo!!! This is the third time and I will explode any moment. If this will happen to me again, I will really bury myself to the ground! Aish!* you already headed to the Science laboratory even if its still half an hour early. You just laid your head to your table and decided to doze off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay. This was a short chapter.. What was happening to Dongho? Why was he always with Ji-eun? Wait for the update to know :)))))

So, tomorrow will be our first day of school and wish me luck guys! Due to that, I will be extremely busy from tomorrow onwards, I will not be able to update more often but don't worry because I will try my hardest to find some time to update :))))) 

Saranghae~!!!! ♥♥♥