Chapter Five

Loss Of Love
 Chapter Five
 
(Changmin’s P.O.V)
 
Changmin was woken up by the sounds of birds chirping at the trees outside the window. He felt a warmth breath near his ears and hands was around his waist. He realized that he was not alone in his bed. “Wait a minute! Wasn’t I sleeping at the sofa yesterday? How did I get here?” thought Changmin shockingly. He slowly turned his head to look at the person next to him. He was shocked to see Jae cuddling him from the back with his legs over Changmin’s making them so close and in intimate position. “How did things get to this stage?” question Changmin to himself. As he was still wondering, Jae woke up smiling sweetly to him. “Good morning! Are you okay now?” asked Jae. Changmin looked at him cluelessly. “What happened to me yesterday, Hyung? asked Changmin. Jae gave a small laugh and said “When I got home last night, you were asleep at the sofa and I brought you up to your room.” “Thanks Hyung for not leaving me alone at the living room all night.” said Changmin with a shy smile. Jae chuckled at his reaction. He wasn’t angry with Changmin anymore. He had forgotten his anger when he saw the sleeping face last night. He never knew that angelic face can sooth his anger and restlessness.
 
 Changmin suddenly remembered what happened yesterday and said “Mianhae Hyung! I should not have brought MinRin home without your permission.” Changmin was looking down with a sad face when suddenly he felt Jae’s finger lifting up his chin and looked straight to his eyes. “Don’t worry! I’m okay now.” said Jae.  “Come! Let’s get ready now or you will be late today. Go and shower while I get breakfast ready.” said Jae while getting off the bed. Changmin quickly got up and went straight to shower because he knows he will be late as the clock shows 9am.
 
 
Jae went straight to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. Once done, he went to take a shower. After shower and got dressed, Changmin went down to have breakfast together with Jae but couldn’t find him. “Hyung! Hyung! Where is he? thought Changmin. He decided to check Jae’s room. He gave a knock but no answer so he just walked in. He heard the water running and knew he was in the shower. He decided to wait downstairs for him when suddenly Jae opened the bathroom door. Jae saw him and said “what’s wrong? You need something from me?” Changmin was speechless as he saw the beautiful man standing in front of him wrapped only with his towel. “Jae’s body is so fit, his wet face is flawless, his skin is so white and his wet hair is so attracting.” thought Changmin.  Jae just looked at Changmin who’s in his own world while staring at him.  Suddenly, Jae Changmin’s cheeks and that action jolted him out of his dreamlamd. Feeling embarrassed by what happened, he blushed. Jae laughed out happily and said “Do you need anything from me? If not, can I change now or we’ll be late. Changmin nod his head and leave the room. He feels different lately. It seems the feeling of love that he had suppressed all these years are starting to show up. Will he be abled to resist the feelings again. The feeling of loss love is hurtful but he had to carry on with life.
 
Once done, Jae went down to get Changmin so they can make a move for work and lectures. While they were getting the car engine started, a car drove into the porch. They both looked at the person getting off and Jae was happy to see Yunho early this morning. “Morning! my dearie! Lucky I managed to catch up with you before you left for the office. We need to discuss a few important matters before we left for the office.” said Yunho smilling. Yunho then turned to Changmin and gave him a smile as well. Jae looked at Yunho, nod his head, turned to Changmin and said “can you go by cab today, I have matters to discuss with my dearie today.” Changmin looked at Jae with a disappointed smile and said “It’s okay Hyung! I will get MinRin to give me a ride there.” Jae looked while he gave MinRin a call and Jae was angry with the thought of them together again. Yunho looked at Jae and chuckled because he knew that jealousy look on his face. “I will do something to help you realized your own feelings Jae because you don’t even know that the one you really loved is Changmin not Yoochun.
 
 
(Yunho’s Flashback 2yrs ago)
 
“Aigoo! Why is Yoochun always with Changmin? I can’t even spent sometime alone with the little one.” complained Jae to Yunho. Jae arrived to the office looking pissed off. Yunho knew something was bothering him so Yunho asked. “Why do you want to spent some time with a 19yrs old dearie? What is so special about this guy?” Jae looked at him with dreamy shining eyes as if describing his lover and said “he had an adorable smile that can melt even a cold heart, a bubbly character that can make a strict person changed, a humor that can help to ease all worries and a voice that can ease all your pain away and his voice will only be music to your ears. When he is sad, you really wished to bring him into your arms and pacify him because seeing his tears hurts you badly. You knew you will always want to see him smile and happy.” 
 
Yunho noticed that and purposedly asked him “what about Yoochun dearie? You love him right so what is special about him that attracts you?” Jae looked at him, smiled and said “Yoochun attracts me because he is a caring, responsible, protective and understanding brother. Being with him will give you safe and secure feeling. That’s why I love him!” Yunho just smiled and shaked his head but in his heart was saying this “Why do you say you love Yoochun when you described Changmin like he is your lover? Why you can see a lot of sweet things on Changmin but you can only see one thing on Yoochun? Is your heart so confused that it mistook what you felt for Yoochun is love? Pabo Jae! One day you will know who you really loved.”
 
 
The sound of a car driving into the front yard woke him up from his thought and saw a girl got out from the car. The girl went to Changmin and gave him a hug while Changmin was smilling sweetly as always. Yunho went to stand closed to Jae and hug his waist. Jae looked at him and smiled. Changmin introduced MinRin to Yunho. They shaked hand and after waved goodbyes because they are leaving for their lectures. After they got into the car, Yunho kissed Jae on the cheeks and hugged him from the back liked he usually do every morning. “Dearie! Let’s get in to the house now okay,” Jae nods and they walked hand in hand together. Yunho did all of this with the purpose of Changmin seeing them lovey dovey together and he succeed because Changmin’ eyes never leave their direction until the car got out of sight. “Why are they so closed to each other? Are they lovers? thought Changmin sadly.
 
 
Will they know what they are feeling right now or are they just going to be in denial towards their feeling. Loss of Love took time to recover so hopefully they don’t lose it.