Chapter Six

Loss Of Love
Chapter Six
 
Throughout the drive to the University, Changmin was thinking about Jae and Yunho together at home. He suddenly decided to lie to MinRin and said “ Chagiya, I don’t feel well. Can you just drive me home and tell the professor I’m taking sick leave today.”  MinRin laughed and make a turn for Changmin’s home. Changmin just doesn’t like the feeling of them alone together.  
 
Yunho was discussing some materials with Jae when he decided to get some drinks. He excused himself and went to the kitchen. While preparing drinks, he looked out the window and saw Changmin getting out of the car outside the main gate. He smiled to himself knowing that Changmin must be insecure leaving both of them together. “Let’s get started.” said Yunho smirking. He carried the drinks outside and placed it on the table. He went to sit down next to Jae and cuddled him. Jae just smiled and placed his head at Yunho’s chest. Yunho Jae’s face and kissed his forehead. Jae felt totally safe in Yunho’s arms. Yunho was his closest confidant but Yunho had a boyfriend called Junsu who’s an engineer and he was working outstation most of the time. Yunho and Jae will always comfort each other in a special way which made people think they are lovers.  While they are cuddling each other, Changmin was watching them from the door which he opened silently. Changmin was angry with what he saw and decided that from tonight onwards Jae will noticed him as his wife and only Changmin can behave in that intimate way not anyone else.
 
Yunho noticed Changmin at the door and smiled before saying “Dearie, Let’s go to the office now or we will miss the appointment later.” Jae pouted and stood up lazily. As they turned to the door, they saw Changmin coming in. Jae’s face lightened up and he asked “are you ok, Changmin.” “I don’t feel well JaeJae. I need to rest.” said Changmin.  Jae looked at him worriedly but he still had to get to the office for an important meeting. “get some rest first, I had to go now. When I get back later, I will cook for you okay.” said Jae. Changmin nods and headed for his room. Jae and Yunho left for the office. For the entire day, Jae was restless thinking about his MinMin at home. When his meeting ended at four, he rushed to get home after telling Yunho he left work early. Yunho smiled knowingly the reason why. Jae drove as fast as he could to get home to Changmin. While at home………
 
 
Changmin was preparing dinner for both of them. Before that he cleaned up his room and had transfered some of his clothes, toiletries and pillows into Jae’s room. From tonight onwards, he will sleep with Jae whether he likes it or not. He cleaned the house, set up the table for dinner. After 30minutes later, Jae reached home. When he walked in the house, he saw Changmin asleep at the table.  Smiling to himself, he closed the door and went to Changmin. “Wake up baby.” whispered Jae into Changmin’s ear while his face. Changmin woke up with a sleepy eyes and pouted lips. Looking at him, Jae was so mesmerized with the beauty that just woke up from his sleep. Seeing Jae, Changmin stood up and hugged him. “JaeJae, why are you late? I have been waiting for you so long.” said Changmin sweetly. Jae was smiling and said “Mianhae, Changmin. Let’s get some dinner okay. I’ll get changed first.”  Changmin showed him the food that he prepared and asked him to take a shower first and they will eat together later. Jae nod and headed for his room. 
 
After a while, he came down and they ate dinner. After dinner, Jae clears up the dishes while Changmin sat down at the living room waiting for him. Once done, Jae went down and sat next to him. Suddenly, Changmin cuddled him and nestled his head near Jae’s neck. Jae was too shocked by Changmin’s action to react. Changmin Jae’s hand and his face. “What’s wrong with my MinMin today?” asked Jae to himself.
 
 
“JaeJae, Let’s go to sleep. I’m tired.” Jae stood up, held his hand and walked up to their room. He sent Changmin to his room but he walked to Jae’s room instead. Jae just followed him from the back. When they entered the room, Jae noticed a few changes in there. There’s a few addition in the bathroom, extra pillows on the bed and a few addition of clothes at the open concept wardrobe.  Jae looked at him with a puzzled look. Changmin happily said that from now on they will sleep together as husband and wife. Jae felt uncomfortable but just agrees with it. They went off to bed but Jae just can’t resist the urge to hug Changmin. Changmin took the first step and hugged Jae. He started to kissed Jae’s neck, his earlobe, his lips and his body. Even though shocked, Jae responded by touching Changmin’s body, his hair and face, giving him a wet kiss. They kissed each other till they are out of breathe but they never left each other hugs. Changmin whispered into Jae’s ears “JaeJae, I had loved you since I was 16yrs but knowing you loved Yoochun, I kept my love till it was lost. I found that feeling when I got married to you and when I saw you with Yunho. I knew I can’t kept it any longer.” 
 
 
Jae was stunned by that confession. He looked at Changmin and thought silently “Which one is my true feelings? The one I had for Yoochun or the one I had for Changmin. Yoochun is gone forever and I knew I can’t live without Changmin. I will never let anyone else have him because he will always be mine.” He turned to Changmin and said “ MinMin, I had to learnt to love you fully because when Yoochun left he took my heart away but you managed to help me find some of my loss love. Will you bear with me and always stay by my side?” Changmin nod happily and pushed Jae for another frenzy kiss. While kissing suddenly Jae stops and asked Changmin how is MinRin connected to him. Changmin laughed and explained everything to him. After getting the confirmation on their relationship, Jae felt glad. 
 
Now they both knew their feeling for each other. One is learning how to love again while the other will always love his first love.