Chapter Three

Loss Of Love

Chapter Three


(Changmin’s P.O.V)

The clock at the wall was ticking away but Changmin was not home yet. Jae was restless and keep on walking thru and fro waiting for him. "Where is he? It’s already 8pm, Is he on a date with that girl? Why doesn’t he bother to call and informed me again?” thought Jae angrily. Jae had arrived home about half and hour earlier and was expecting Changmin home by then but still no sight of him. About 15minutes later, the door opened and Changmin entered.


“Hello Hyung! Mianhae! i’m back home late. Too caught up with the disccussion that i forget the time. Lucky that Minrin asked her Hyung to drove me home.” explained Changmin with a smile. “ Have you been waiting long Hyung? What’s for dinner because i’m so hungry.” chuckled Changmin happily. He did not realized that Jae was staring at him and wondering “what had made him so happy today? What had happened this morning, when both Changmin and Minrin was together?’ Jae shakes his head to clear his mind and just heads to the kitchen without talking at all.

Changmin was shocked by his reaction but he shrugged it off thinking that he must have a lot of problems at work. He followed Jae to the kitchen and suddenly he noticed that Jae was pouting while serving dinner. It’s been so long since he last saw Jae pouts. He last saw Jae pouted when Changmin was 15yrs old. Jae was pouting when Yoochun scolded him for taking Changmin out without his permission. Jae pouted and slowly tears was dropping down his cheeks. Yoochun feels so guilty that he had to hug Jae and hushed him. From that moment on, Changmin had a special feeling towards Jae but knowing Jae’s feeling towards Yoochun, Changmin suppressed his feelings of love till he did not realized that it was loss from him. He was not capabled of loving anyone else.

Suddenly he walks up to Jae, hug him around the waist and whispered into his ears “ Mianhae  Hyung! Don’t be angry. I promised you that i will always call home whenever i’m late again.” Jae was shocked by Changmin behaviour so he turned and looked at his face but Changmin was looking back at him with his adorable puppy eyes. Jae unwrapped Changmin's hands around his waist and walked to the dining table. He placed the food and sat down to eat.


While they both were eating, Jae was ignoring Changmin all the way. Changmin just wondered “Why is Hyung so angry tonight?” Once dinner is over, they went up to their own rooms. Changmin showered and get ready for bed. He could not sleep thinking about Jae's behaviour this entire day but soon tiredness overcome him so he dozes off early. While in Jae’s room........

(Jaejoong P.O.V)

Jae tried to sleep but every time he closed his eyes, the image of Changmin and Minrin hugging each other always appeared. He was so engrossed with it that when he dozes off, he started to dream of Changmin kissing Minrin on her lips, cheeks and her neck and earlobes. Changmin and Minrin were touching each other intimately all over their body

Changmin pushed Minrin down onto the bed and he start making out with her. Without realizing, the dream had made Jae shivers and he wanted to shout “STOP” but no sound came out from his mouth. Jae tries to pull them apart but no matter how near they are, Jae couldn’t reached them. He keeps on struggling till he woke up suddenly.

He could not believe that he had dreamed about Changmin tonight. He went to the toilet to wash his face and came back to sit at his bed. He could not sleep so he decides to go over to Changmin’s room and check on him . When there is no respond from his knocking at the door, Jae turned the knob and walked in. While searching around the room, he saw Changmin adorable sleeping face. Jae could not resist the temptation of Changmin kissable lips and went forward to kiss him.


Changmin was not awake by Jae’s action instead he pressed his lips even more that Jae was pullled into a long and wet kiss between them. Suddenly awaken by his senses, Jae pulled away slowly, placed a blanket over Changmin and walked out of the room. “What have i done?” thought Jae angrily. He went back to his room to get some rest but end up not sleeping the entire night thinking about what happened in Changmin’s room.

The morning sun shined brightly into the room directly to his face. Changmin woke up and get ready as usual. While he was showering, he heard a knock from outside. He grabbed a towel and wrapped around his waist without drying his hair and unlocked the door. Jae was standing at the door just looking at the sight in front of him. “He looked gorgeous and so tempting.” thought Jae with hungry eyes. “Yes Hyung! How can i help you? ask Changmin innocently. Jae gulped and said “I have to leave now because I have an emergency at the office. Finish up your breakfast and go to lecture on your own by cab. The money was left by the table for you. Got to go now and remember don’t be home too late.” Jae walked off as fast as he could away from Changmin because Changmin is too distracting for him. Changmin just smiled at Jae’s attitude and closed his door to continue with his shower.


While he was showering, he suddenly remembered his dream last night. He dreamt that he was eating a lollipop that is so sweet an able hat he just holds the candy in his mouth refuse to let go. He the lollipop till it get so wet but it feels nice. He was so sure that what he dreamt about was lollipop but what he didn’t know was the lollipop that he was saying was actually Jae’s lips that he kissed and refused to let go. Only Jae knows what happened last night and that’s why Jae was reacting weirdly with him this morning. Changmin carried on with his shower, get dressed up, took his breakfast and went off to his lecture class.