Chapter Four

Loss Of Love

 Chapter Four


(Minrin’s P.O.V)

Once he reached his university, Changmin was looking for Minrin. He saw her talking to some of their classmates and approached her. “Morning my Chagiya! How are you this morning? Still up to no good thing again today?” asked Changmin smiling. Minrin turned around and hugged him as usual.


“Chagiya, you are here early today. Did you miss me so much that you came earlier than usual?” asked Minrin jokingly. Changmin laughed happily and holds her hand as they walked to their class.  

Minrin was planning something today and in that plan include Changmin and Jae. “Chagiya, are you free later after lectures? Can you help me finished up our pair project together?” asked Minrin sweetly. Changmin looked at her and said “I’m sorry Chagiya but i could not stay out too late today because Jae was angry with me yesterday.” Minrin’s face suddenly beamed with happiness thinking this is the chance to get down with her plan.


“Chagiya, I can go to your place and will ask my oppa to pick me up later.” Changmin just nod his head and continued with their lectures while Minrin was smirking by his side. After their lectures, they went to Changmin's house together.
When they reached his place, Changmin opened the door and lead her into his room to continue with their project. Changmin prepared some snacks and drinks so that they won’t have to spent time getting them and will have more time to complete the project instead. They began their discussion and got engrossed with it. After a while, Minrin asked for a break and went down to lie on Changmin’s bed. Changmin went and lied beside her. Minrin turned and put her hand around his waist and snuggled into his neck comfortably.


While resting, Minrin suddenly heard sound of a car entering the front porch and knew that Jae is home. “The game had just began.” thought Minrin smirking. She suddenly snuggled even more close to Changmin and purposely blew his ears and neck. That were the sensitive area for Changmin and he began to giggle. Minrin moved her hand and start to tickle him playfully till his laughter became loud enough to attract Jae’s attention to what’s going on in Changmin’s room. Jae got out of his car and entered the house. He saw Changmin’s shoes and knew that he’s back already. Suddenly, he heard laughter coming from Changmin’s room but there are two voices not one.


Feeling curious, he walked up the stairs slowly and head towards Changmin’s room. Once there, he pushed the door a little bit and he was shocked by what he saw. Changmin and Minrin was playing with each other on Changmin’s bed and once a while Minrin will pull him into a hug and kissed him on his lips. Changmin was laughing as usual with that treatment but not Jae who was getting angry suddenly by what he saw. “How could he bring her back to my house, to our home. Why does she always hang around Changmin? His mine and mine only. No one should have him except me.” thought Jae furiously not realizing he had just confessed his inner thoughts unintentionally.


Minrin was keeping her eyes focused to the door even though she was fooling around with Changmin. She saw Jae standing there looking at them and realized the look on his face was the same as the first time they met. “Jae’s in love with My Chagiya and he thinks of me as a rival in love.” thought Minrin gleefully

She saw Jae pushed opened the door and quickly kissed Changmin neck playfully. Changmin was trying to push her away when suddenly a loud voice was shouting “What in the hell happened here? Why are you both here in the room and what are you doing together in bed?” Changmin looked up and saw Jae looking at him fiercely. He quickly got up from his bed and explained the whole thing but Jae just stomped out of the room, dashed out of the house, got into his car and drove off.


Changmin was shocked by what happened but not Minrin because she expected it to end this way. “Don’t worry, he will be back soon. I’ll go now so see you tomorrow at the university.” With that, she walks down the stairs and headed out the door leaving Changmin alone feeling loss by everything that just happened. “Why does Hyung behaved that way? Have i done anything wrong? asked Changmin to himself. He went downstairs to cook some light dishes so that when Jae came home he could eat because Jae had not taken any food yet. After he had done all the cooking, cleaning and serving food on the table, he sat down at the sofa waiting for Jae to return. While waiting he read a novel and soon feeling sleepy he dozes off at the sofa.

(Jaejoong’s P.O.V)

Driving around with no destination to go, Jae suddenly stopped around the corner carpark and called Yunho. “Yeobosaeyo! Yunho. Are you free? Can we meet up at our favorite place?” Yunho just say okay and both hanged down the phone. Jae started the engine and headed to the arranged meeting place. Once there, Jae find a hidden corner for both of them so they can talk more privately. He sat down and not long after Yunho arrived. Jae smiled, waved at him and pulled the chair for Yunho to seat. Yunho sensed that something not right with Jae. When the waiter came to take their order, both placed their order and waited silently for the food.


After a while Jae broke the silence by telling him what happened just now. Yunho laugh out loud but still Jae can’t understand why. “Pabo, do you know what this meant? You will find out soon yourself but no matter what happens, trust Changmin. He will never do things like what you said and i think right now he is waiting for you back home.” said Yunho happily. When their orders came, Yunho hurried Jae into finishing up fast and headed home to Changmin because it’s getting dark soon and Changmin scared to be alone at night. Jae nods and quickly finishes up his order. Once done,  Jae got up and leave ahead of Yunho. He got in his car and drove as fast as he could in getting home to Changmin.

After 30minutes later, He reached the front yard and noticed the whole house was lit up with lights. He knew that Changmin must have done that. He locked his car, ran to the house, opened the door and walked in. When he stepped in, he saw Changmin shivering at the sofa but he seemed asleep. Changmin was giving out small cries and shaking in fear. Jae approached him and lightly calling out to him but he still did not respond. Jae carried him up to his bedroom and put him down slowly on the bed. Jae went to the bathroom to get a towel and wiped Changmin’s face and body. While wiping Changmin, Jae was mesmerized by his tall and lanky body.


Jae touches Changmin’s lips, slides his finger along Changmin’s chest, hands and face. “Never knew that my ‘wife’ is so beautiful.” thought Jae smilling. After wiping him, Jae changed Changmin’s clothes and covered him with blanket while Jae went off to shower. After his shower, Jae suddenly just decides to sleep with Changmin tonight to keep him company. He slide next to Changmin and pulled the blanket over their bodies. Suddenly Jae feels Changmin’s hands on his waist and Jae smiles. He was cuddling Changmin trying to sleep when he heard Changmin said “Saranghae, Hyung.” “He’s missing his hyung, Yoochun” thought Jae sadly.

It's what Jae thought true or who is the person that Changmin really loves?  Heart that are closed for love will opened if the right one came knocking.