Chapter Two

Loss Of Love

 

Chapter Two
 
 
(Changmin P.O.V)
 
Changmin was wide awake when he heard the clock on the wall ticking. Looking at the time and realising its 8.30am, he went to take his shower as he have lessons at 10am today. As soon as he finished his shower, he dressed up and went down to the kitchen for breakfast. When he entered the kitchen, Jae was already preparing breakfast. That’s the normal routine for both of them since Changmin moved into Jae’s house. Jae will prepare all the meals and attend to all Changmin’s necessities like Yoochun used to do.
 
 
He will send Changmin for his lecture classes if Changmin leaves home around 9am because Jae always leave for work at that time. Today is one of those days that Changmin will get a ride from Jae. Jae suddenly turned around and said “Sit down, breakfast will be ready soon. Hurry up and eat so we can leave together.” Jolting Changmin from his thoughts. Changmin nod his head, headed to the dining table and sat down. Jae turn off the stove, brings all the breakfast over and placed it on the table.
 
Changmin took his food and both started to eat. While eating, Changmin’s mind wondered away again. Changmin had got used to all the arrangment that Jae had made for him that Changmin don’t have to worry about anything.Changmin is now Jae’s wife but still things between them is like what they are before. Distance and apart from each other eventhough living under one roof. “ What should i do from now on? Behave as a wife and attends to all his needs or just behave as his dongsaeng?” thought the confused Changmin.
 
 
“ Are you done yet?” asked Jae coldly. Changmin quickly nod, got up, picked his bag and walked out towards the car at the yard, waiting for Jae. After clearing up, locking the doors and making sure everything is okay, Jae came towards his direction. Both got into the car and Jae drove off. The usual pattern when in the car goes again, no communication throughout the drive. One looking at the road while the other had his mind occupied by lots of things.
 
(Jaejoong P.O.V)
 
 
When they reached the university, Changmin got out of the car and turned to look at Jae. “Hyung, I’ll be a little late today because i have a pair discussion project that i need to complete. I’ll go back on my own once i’m done.” said Changmin. Jae nod his head and was about to start the engine when he saw a girl running towards Changmin while calling out his name. The girl came and pulled Changmin into a hug. Changmin was happily hugging her as well. 
 
"Chagiya! Why are you so late this morning? I’ve been waiting for you for the past 20 minutes.” said the girl pouting. Changmin was laughing so happily at her expression that he didn’t realised that Jae have not drove off yet and he’s giving Changmin a questioning and confused look. Jae was practically staring at them and suddenly his mind started to shout out loud “ Who is she and why is she hugging my MinMin? He didn’t realised that he just acknowledge Changmin as his MinMin. Suddenly Jae feels irritated and restless.
Changmin was so engrossed talking to her when suddenly he remembered that Jae is still there. Turning around he called out to Jae, “Hyung, this is Minrin, my project partner. She’s the one that will stay and do the discussion with me later. Changmin introduced them to each other. Smilling, Minrin held out her hand and Jae shakes her hand but giving her a cold look as well. Minrin was smirking to herself and silently thought “ That face is totally filled with jealousy and hatred towards me. Well! Let’s just see what is the real reason behind all that strange reaction.” Jae looked at Changmin and said coldly“ I need to go now and you make sure that you don’t come back too late.” Jae drove off for his office while Changmin walks hand in hand with Minrin towards their class.
 
 
Changmin and Minrin had been bestfriends since they were 17yrs old. Both have the same character but Minrin is well known for her mischievous tricks while Changmin is the lesser mischievous of this duo. They will always be around each other that people around them always mistook them as a couple and they will always act as one to fool them. This duo are inseparable but they have made one promise between them. They have made a promise to stay as bestfriends forever and never to be a couple. Jae never knew about both of them because he never communicate or try to learn more about Changmin.
 
When Jae reached his office, his attitude changed drastically. The ever calm and cool Jaejoong suddenly became grumpy towards everyone, finding faults at everything, becomes demanding and totally impatient. His employees are shocked with his behavior today. “What's wrong dearie? Why are you behaving this way?” asked his secretary Yunho worriedly. Yunho was the only one closes to him and he had always regard him as his Hyung. Jae would always pour out his feelings and problems to him. Jae looked at him and said “I don’t know why but my heart is beating fast right now. It feels pain and tight as well. Pained like it’s being stabbed and tight like it’s being squeezed. I feel difficult to breath. I’m so confused right now.”
 
 
Suddenly Yunho laughed and asked “What happened this morning Dearie before you came to the office?” Jae told him the whole situation and Yunho laughed again. Jae was confused by Yunho’s reaction but Yunho just said “When the time comes, you will understand.” Yunho smiled and leave Jae’s office to go to his desk leaving Jae wondering “What does he mean by that?”.
 
 
Once seated, Yunho thought, smiling to himself “ Jae’s in love but that idiot did not realized it.” Throughout the rest of the day, Jae keeps on wondering about his feeling and Yunho smiling because he is more understanding towards Jae’s situation, hoping that Jae will realize his feeling soon.