Call Me The Ultimarter

Moonshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Wooaaahh!!” I happily say, “What's the occasion?”

 

Key shrugged, “We've all been working super hard, we deserve a treat.”

 

I had just woken up, wandered into the kitchen and in front of me, on the table, was food heaven.

 

“Can you go and wake everyone up for me?” Key asked while smiling. I run over to him, wrap my arms around his petite frame and nod my head.

 

“Thank you,” I whisper to him and he chuckles. I grin and run into the hallway, standing where there was approximately the same distance from each of the rooms the band members were sleeping in.

 

“WAKE UP!” I shout, “IT'S LUNCH TIME!!”

 

The first person to come out of their room was Jonghyun who grinned at me and asked, “Did you see the feast already?”

 

“Yeah, did you see it as well?” I ask.

 

“Nope, but Key told me he wanted to treat us and you're extremely excited so I guessed it was a feast,” he replied, proudly smiling as he realised he had guessed right.

 

Next was Taemin and Onew who came out at the same time.

 

“Good morning Hyung, pretty Noona,” Taemin said and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and he smiles at me before walking towards the kitchen, oblivious that it was, in fact, the afternoon.

 

“Afternoon,” Onew says in a gruff voice, it was extremely noticeable that he had just woken up, “Can I speak to you about the due-” Before Onew could finish Minho and Luna came out of their rooms.

 

“Wahh! My pretty princess looks so cute today,” Minho screamed at me so that everybody in the apartment, and in a 6 mile radius from the apartment, would hear. He ran towards me, scooped me up in his arms and twirled me around. He plopped me back onto the ground and continued to the kitchen. Luna smiles at me while also walking to the kitchen.

 

I spun around on my feet, “What about the duet?” I ask Onew who was now standing in front of me.

 

“We need to practise more. I would also like to practise the main song-,” Onew began to incoherently mumble, “-well it doesn't matter when there's Minho to practise with.”

 

“The main song? I need someone to practise with, can I practise with you? The others seem to be more focused on their solos and duets, I'm not as sure about the main song compared to the duet,” I say smiling, “So can I?”

 

“Yeah,” he said happily.

 

“Come and see the kitchen!” I say excitedly and grabbed his hand, pulling him to the kitchen.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter