Darned Door Pixies

Moonshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When I woke up the room was filled with light. I heard my tummy rumble which indicated that I needed food. As I was rubbing my eyes I lazily got up from the bed and walked towards the door. Suddenly my head collided with something hard, “Ouch, what was that?” I say from the ground. I heard grumbling and the rustling of covers, “Why are you on the floor?” Onew said in a croaky voice.

 

“I think,” I say slowly with my eyes now squinting, “I think, the door, has been... stolen.”

 

“Ehh? The door is right there,” He said while pointing to the right of me. I look and, sure enough, there was the door. This didn't make sense, a door can't just move in the middle of the night.

 

“But...” I say pointing at the door, “Door pixies aren't real, this makes no sense...!” My eyes suddenly widen, “Why are you in my room?!”

 

“I'm not in your room, you're in my room,” He said matter-of-factly.

 

“Ohh...” was all I could say as I recalled last nights events, “I forgot about that,” I say, thankful that the door pixies hadn't visited and weren't plotting revenge schemes. I get up from where I was on the floor and head towards the real door and open it. I walk towards the kitchen, my tummy was obviously controlling my brain.

 

“Ahh, you're up,” Minho said while grinning and chuckling, “I heard you've been getting... Snuggly.”

 

“Ehh? I'm up bu- MINHO!!!!!” I scream after realising who I was speaking to. I run up to him and throw my arms around his neck, “When did you get here?! How was the drama shooting?!”

 

“I got here really late last night and it went really well. I went to your room to get the book I left there but my book wasn't there, and neither were you,” Minho says while smirking, “Key was still up though, he said you were sleeping in Onew's room,” He raised one of his eyebrows.

 

“Ahh yeah, my bed is soaking wet because he threw water over me... When I was sleeping!” I exclaim.

 

“Yeah, I've heard everything from Key. I wish I was here for it all,” Minho said, still grinning,

 

I begin to pout, “He's such a meanie! If Oppa was here he would have protected me, right?” I say in a fake cute voice. Minho laughed, his eyes were then redirected towards the door and I turned my head to look in the same direction, Onew was there. Once my eyes met with his he turned and walked away.

 

“Onew!!” I shout while running after him, I turn around to give Minho a smile and he gave me a thumbs up. Onew walked into his room and as I was about to follow him in he shut the door. “Hey, open up,” I say while trying to turn the doorknob.

 

“No, go away,” He said bluntly.

 

“But... I want to say thank you for not letting me freeze to death,” I say quietly so that nobody else could here me.

 

“Okay,” he said in a non-caring tone. I sighed and walked away, 'he must be nervous about the show', I think.

 

I started practising for the performance. There were no food fights or game nights anymore because everybody was getting tense and nervous about the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter