Meeting The Fabulous Five

Moonshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“These will be your new room-mates until the performances are finished,” Suzy said. I nodded along with my band mate Luna. Suzy got back into the car and drove away as she left me and Luna with our suitcases. The 5 SHINee members were staring at us.

 

“You must be Moonlight,” Key said, “We can't wait to collaborate with you, we heard your demo tape and you guys have amazing voices.”

 

“Your band name is super cool as well... Moonlight” Taemin smiled while testing the band name on his tongue.

 

“Ah, where are our manners, we must introduce ourselves,” Jonghyun said.

 

“Actually,” Luna piped up, “We already know all of your names, we're huge fans of yours.” I nod furiously, agreeing with what Luna said. Onew chuckled a little bit, along with Minho.

 

“Onew, Jonghyun; take their bags in and put them into their rooms,” Key ordered the two eldest around. They both rolled their eyes but obeyed the command.

 

“So which one is my room?” I ask Onew who walked in front of me carrying my suitcase.

 

“This one,” he said once he stopped in front of the door, “My room is just next door,” he added. He placed my suitcase next to the bed, “Key has planned a get-to-know-each-other event by the way. There will be snacks and video games.”

 

“I love video games!” I say excitedly.

 

“Really?” He replied and grinned, “I love them too, although no one else here really plays them seriously, apart from Key with Dance Central”

 

“I'm really into Guild Wars 2 at the moment, I'm level 69,” I say proudly.

 

“Wow! We need to play it together some time” he said and we started talking about all sorts of games.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter