Revenge Tastes Like Hot Chocolate

Moonshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was sitting on the sofa surrounded by blankets and my cuddly toy, called kitty, with all the others crowding me, listening intently. Everyone was there, apart from Onew who was currently making me a hot chocolate. He walked in and ed the mug into my hands, “Thank you slave,” I say.

 

“This is so unfair, she soaked me as well,” he mumbled. I ignored him and continued on with my story.

 

“So there I was, tied up and SHINee is about to die, with only a poxy knife to save me. Then Onew... uhm... I mean slave appears at the window and inside I'm like 'Yes! SHINee will be saved!' So then-”

 

“Do you think that's when she whispered Onew's name?” Key asks the others.

 

“Hey! Don't interrupt the most amazing dream eve... Wait... I wouldn't say his name!” I say whilst pointing to a pink faced Onew.

 

“Are you sure that you were dreaming of fighting with him or maybe it was...” Jonghyun said whilst wiggling his eyebrows.

 

My eyes widen fully and I scream at Jonghyun, “Don't be such a ert! I would never...” I point at the now red faced Onew, “Just never!” I finish. Onew's face seemed to droop slightly, or was that just me?

 

“Anyway, let me continue my amazing story! So we,” I say whilst pointing to and from myself and Onew, “kicked all the goons butts, like doing such cool moves...” I continued to explain the cool moves in great detail and when I get to the part where Onew squirts me in the face with water Luna pipes up and states, “That must have been when Onew dumped the water on her.” I glare at Onew for a moment and explain that the earth began to shake and rumble.

 

“Oh, that must have been when I shook you and-” Taemin said and then they all chorused for the last part, “-when your tummy rumbled!”

 

“I am hungry actually,” I say and grinned, proud of my loud stomach, “Slave! Make me pancakes!” He grumbled and stayed in his chair, “Do it yourself.” I thought to myself for a bit; I did feel guilty as I poured water over his head as revenge and yet he's the only one getting punished.

 

“Okay,” I state and shrugged. I made my way to the kitchen and began getting the ingredients out. I heard the pattering of bare feet on the carpet and it was Key and Onew.

 

“You realise you'll burn down the whole apartment if you tried to make them yourself,” Key said while crossing his arms. We were all helping to create the batter when Key got a phone call from Donghae which meant he would be on the phone for ages. He threatened us to stay still and wait till he was back.

 

“I could totally do this all by myself,” I say to Onew and continue with making the batter.

 

“You realise Key will kill you when he notices you've not listened to him,” Onew states matter-of-factly.

 

“No he won't, he'll be proud of me when he sees the amazing batter,” I grin, “Are you going to help me or not?” Onew raises his eyebrows but makes his way over to the counter where I was mixing.

 

“I need some flour,” I say seriously. Onew walks over with the bag of flour and I measure it out precisely.

 

“We need more flour,” I say and he goes and gets another bag. He walks over to the counter and I get ready to take it but after one simple blink of the eye the whole kitchen got painted white. The whole kitchen, including me and Onew.

 

“Oh my god! What the hell!” I scream at the Onew who was now sprawled out on the floor, “Now we don't have enough flour!” I pick up the batter and pour it over his head. He looks up at me with wide eyes, stands up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter