replaying the past and continuing the future

The quiet one

Chullie pov

i don't like these people. They hurt my master and make joon stressed out. I especially hate the short one. Atleast Minho is here to solve things and help taemin.

 

Minho POV 

this is getting somewhat comfortable to see taemin go outta control but wow! Key threatening jonghyun with no ?!? Amazing........ This kid is really something. Up close he seems really familiar. I wonder why? I kept staring til I notice Key yelling at me for eye his son. Taemin flinched though nobody probably notice....was it the way Key said his name or the ? I'm positive it's the name because twice this happened. Choi Minjo just eat your food, I thought and listened to myself.

 

Taemin POV 

" Key umma I'm full.." I said softly after finishing 1 1/2 of a pancake. Umma just shook hi head and sighed. Was he disappointed in me? I climbed of his lap and went towards chullie. His presence was calming no matter where we were. His fur softer than a feather and his eyes mysteriously watching as if he understood everything we did. I sometimes wonder if he is a normal dog or not.....

" Taeminnie baby, come back and cuddle with Umma please!" I tensed up at that nickname. It brought back what happened in my house, before any of this happened. Chullie my face all over, probably trying to relax my body. It wasn't working. One by one tears fell down my cheeks. Sobbing into Chullie's fur I notice someone trying to pick me up. I gripped into chullie, refusing to be picked up by who ever it was. All I could hear were faint mumbles and Chullie's heartbeat. 

" Hey Taemin um It's me Choi Minho and I'm just trying to-" I cut him off my jumping into his chest, hiding my face in his chest. We both were surprised by my actions, my body just moved on its own. Even chullie didn't react so I guess he could be trusted. He picked me up bridal style and layed me on my bed. I grabbed the end of his shirt pleading with my eyes for him to stay. Fighting with his conscious Minho finally layed down beside me and pulled the blanket up. We were practically spooning and I felt safe. This all to familiar warmth welcomed me and calmed me down.

no one POV 

" What? How? Huh?" Key stammered before getting up and heading towards the bedroom Minho and taemin were in only to be rugged back by Jonghyun. Joon disappeared with chullie and Kai wandered off to the couch and casually watch tv. 

" Baby why are you so worked up on that kid?" Jonghyun asked with a tint of hurt in his voice. Key started to feel a little guilty towards the way he has been neglecting his own lover. He turned around and kissed him full on the lips. Shocked by the sudden attack Jonghyun finally realized thr Key was kissing him and open his mouth, letting the younger explore his before he took over.  Hands traveling user his shirt Key let out a muffled moan, he bucked up his hip grinding into jonghyun. Both groaning from the please forgot about Kai who was watching the two getting it on. 

" Ahem! If you two could kindly go find a room before I call hyung in here to whip your and make you beg for mercy for defining his dongseang's eyes and mind." Kai stated annoyingly while glarin daggers at the couple. Key stood there shocked and embarrassed while Jonghyun mouth was wide open and mind blown from the younger a vocabulary. ' When did e learn to talk like that' jongkey thought while looking into each other eyes.

" YAH! Don't you dare talk to your hyungs like that!?! Jut because your hyung is a freak and is unstable, that doesn't me-" Jonghyun was slammed into the wall by Joon hand grabbinghis neck and shoving him into the wall. Kai glared at Jonghyun with murderous intentions. Key froze still taking in what just happened.

" Don't you ever EVER CALL TAEMIN A FREAK!! ITS NOT HIS FAULT HE WAS AND ABUSED!! IT'S NOT HIS FAULT HE WAS CHOSEN TO HARBOR THOSE POWER ! THE INLY FREAK HERE IS YOU ,YOU SHORT DINO!!" Joon roared, fire dancing in his eyes. Chullie ran up and took stance, his fur prickling and turning deep black. Kai and Key removed Joon from Jonghyu. Joon shoved then away and sunk into the shadows while chullie disappeared in the hallways. Key smothered the Dino with kisses and insults while Kai handed them some meds and water before leaving for his room. 

" God knows why I fell I love with a stupid Dino. Did you have to say that bout my son, no OUR son?" Key said with tears welling up. Jonghyun tried to apologize but failed as his throat was sore from the death grip of Joon's anger.

in the other room Minho tried to start a conversation with Taemin.

" So~ you don't like your nickname Key gave you huh?" He asked rubbing his arms up and down. Taemin shook his head 'no' and snuggled deeper into minhos chest, inhaling his scent.

" Why not? I think it's cute? " 

" .... It reminds me of those men who uh me...." Taemin whispered.

" Oh... Sorry for asking. If you want I could tell Key to change it." Minho suggested, getting an approval nod from the boy. After a while Minho notice the youngers breathing even out, showing he fell asleep.

" Your something different Taemin. So attractive yet broken. I'll protect you now, don't worry." Minho whispered into his hair before snuggling into it and falling asleep next to his angel. Not knowing Joon was watching then, a smile growing on his face. 

" FINALY." Joon sighed.