Disappearance

The quiet one

Minho POV 

A little while after Taemin fell asleep , he became restless. His expression seemed painful and his body started shaking, sweat forming a little on his face. 

" Taemin! Hey Taemin wake up! TAEMIN! I yelled grabbing him by the shoulder and shaking him. His eyes opened, franticlly looking in every direction.

" What-what happened?" He whispered grabbing onto my arms. " was I dreaming? It seem so, so real...." Tears trickling down his face made him look so defenseless and scared. Makes me wanna suffocate him with hugs! Whoa he's having a panic attack and I'm thinking like a ert! Minho focus! I shook my head and wrapped my arm around him and snuggled my face into his hair murmuring  comforting words.

Taemin POV

The dream was so realistic, making reality seem fake.  Kai......I should go check on him. I got out of Minho's arms and went towards Kai's room. " He isn't here..." I panicked and ran to the living room only to see Key-umma and that Dino cuddling on the sofa. Not here either, I thought as I made my way to the kitchen only to find it empty. Minho, Key-umma, and that Dino came in following after me with confusion written on their face. 

" Kai... Where is Kai?! Where's my brother?!" I screeched, slamming into every room not seeing him anywhere. Joon came out with Chullie and had the same expression as the others ,staring at me like I lost my mind. 

" KAI!!!!! Kai where is he?!" I threw myself at Joonie and grabbing him by his shirt. The reflectin in his eyes showed me but different. My hair changed to purple and my pupils are electric yellow. That's right I can use my powers to find him, I thought as I let go of Joonie and claimed down. 

" Taemin what wro-" " Shut. Up. You guys were stuck in your own damn selfishness and now Kai is missing. I don't want to see your face again." I hissed cutting Key-umma off and glaring at the 4 of them. Minho and Joon stood there shocked while Key-umma looked close to tears. Jonghyun stepped forward and stood in front of Key.

" Look here, if anyone here was being selfish, it was your ing self beig all dramatic and being a bout everything! Don't go bat on us and look innocent here!! I don't care if you were rapped and beaten, no one talks to my Key like that! GET IT IN YOUR DAMN MIND!!!" Jonghyun raged and he got red in the face. Why? Why would he say that? 

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" I aughed throwing my head back while covering my face with my hands." Haha~ You're right! It's my fault! I was too stupid and weak that I got and beaten, it was my fault  my mom is a and my father sold me to gain money! Hahaha! Everything must be my fault since I'm now a freak,huh, Jonghyun? Why don't I take my belongings and leave since IM SO ING MESSED UP AND SELFISH!! RIGHT KIM JONGHYUN!?!" I roared. His face cleared of any emotion along with everyone else. Fed up I backed away and teleported to Kai's location. I ended up back in our hold house, in front of his old bedroom. Fear and anxiety crawled into my system as I reached for the door knob and turned. I saw him, kneeling near his bed with a photo in his hand. Sensing someone watching him, he turned towards me with teary eyes.

" Hyung.....how?" He questioned. I ran towards him and embraced him into a bear hug. We both sat there crying an hugging each other as if we'll be separated again. After calming down we climbed up onto his bed and cuddled. Kai snuggled into my chest while I rubbed his back.

" Kai, lets leave. Ok?" I feared for his response. 

" Sure hyung. Whatever is comfortable for you hyung. I'll go with you." He replied burrying himself even more into me. I relaxed and started to plan out what were going to do. After a while I got up with Kai in my arms and teleported to the one person who can help us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**

( back at the house)

No one particular POV 

they all stood there shocked from Taemin's response. Joon and Minho helped Key up from fainting and layed him on the couch. Jonghyun stayed in place til someone punched him square in the face. Startled he fell to the ground holding his right check and shocked. Minho stood there grasping his hand before lifting jonghyun back up and carried him to key. 

" What the hell man!" Jonghyun yelled before Key woke up and slapped his on the left side of his face.

" YAH!  What the actual did you think that yelling at Taemin was a great idea!? BWOH?! You don't care what happened to him!?  Calling him selfish!?" Minho and Joon backed away from The Diva who was yelling and beating the Dino. They both made eye contact and thanked that they went in his position.

" He never chose to be treated that way you ! Did you see the look in his eyes, he himself is probably the most kindest selfless person ever walked this earth AND YOU INSULT HIM?!? LOOK YOU CHASED HIM AWAY FROM US AND NOW PROBABLY SEARCHING FOR KAI CRYING HIS LITTLE HEART OUT! GET UP AND GO SEARCH FOR MY SON KIM JONGHYUN!!!!" Key yelled. Minho and joon rushed to pull jonghyun away before Key threw the table at him. Wide-eyed and frightened Jonghyun hide behind Minho and used him as a shield as Key walked towards Joon and grabbed him by his shirt. 

" how do we find Taemin?!" He cried, fresh tears flowing from the thought of his son missing. 

" Umm uh well since your 'yeobo' decided to flip on him causing him to snap and possible loose control on whatever sanity he had left, his powers are going out of control and he probably will get furious if he sees us right now. Soo I'm going to use my powers to locate him- what? I-I can't locate him! He somehow shielded himself from me!" Joon said while gettin outta Key's grip and pacing around. Chullie ran out and watched Joon with curious eyes. Everyone glared at Jonghyun waiting for him to do something.

" Hey guys I'm sorry but what now?" They all looked at him like he grew another head an sighed. We're hopeless they thought.

 

 

 

 

<><* thank you guys for putting up with these random updates and my horrid spelling. English isn't my best language and I'm still recovering. I would loves some comments and possibly more subscribers since I'm going to focus on updating more frequently! Guess who Taemin is going too (•////////•)