Explaining and Vacation

The quiet one

WARNING alot of cussing like alot.

 

Taemin POV 

how in the world could they have visited the one place where I was hiding? Luck must be on their side or something. I teleported to Kai's High School and stared. I should be in school too.......maybe but I should ask for Kai's opinion. He probably wouldn't want me near him 24/7. So confusing I need to get away from all of this. As I entered the building I hear a familiar cry. Curious I walked over to the sound and saw a crowd of kids ganging up on someone..

"Ha! Look at the poor (A\N felt like rhyming) crying. Pathetic!" Oh gosh these people are horrible. I should help. Maybe go find a teacher or som-

" What the hell man!? What are you doing! Get the off of him!" A blond skinny kid pushed people aside and stopped in front of the bully. He gots some courage to face them alone. I saw him run around and help the guy up and notice that he looks so simular to Kai.... I sauntered over there and was met with my brother. Beaten to a pulp. His nose was bleeding along with his lips and face bruised. His clothes were torn and wrinkled and he was holding onto his left arm like it was broken.

"KAI!?!!?" I screamed as I stomped my way past these es and froze as Kai immeiablty collapsed as soon as we made eye contact. The blonde caught him and started shaking him to get him awake. I tuned around an face the crowd. All s and ers is what I saw. Where the ing hell is a damn teacher!! God how come I didn't notice this when he was at home I'm such a horrible brother. I felt tears streaming down and wiped them away as the who caused this started laughing.

" Aww did the little start crying? Do you need a to on? Hahaha ! You deserve to go die nobody needs useless things anyway." Oh hell no this ery will end. Now.

i walked start up to this jackass and grabbed his throat, startling him. I notice the other kids getting frighten and tried to do something. I squeezed tighter causing him to gasp out loud. I notice 3guys coming at me and picked this sorry in te air and threw him at the 3 causing them to collapsed on the floor. The crowd tried to disperse but I ha a force field up trapping everyone inside. The girls started to cry as the males kept pounding against the invisible force. 

"Who...what are you?! A monster!!?? Demon??!" Someone yelled. Monster.....that's what I'm acting like....I started to cry silently making the atmosphere go freezing and eerie. They started to freak out more and blamed it on Kai. I flared up and caused the force field to ignite flames around the walls. 

"Anyone who DARES to lay another hand on Kai or the Blonde kid while suffer 100folds what you'd suffer in Hell! Do you understand!?!!?" I roared causing the flames to get bigger. They started to scream out 'yes' and 'never again' . Some person kept yelling out insults like 'monster' demon' devil' freak' and it just kept bringing back unnessary memories. I fel myself lower to the ground and pour tears out making it rain in the force field. The temptire dropped even more causing it to ice over. I felt a tug on my shoulder and saw Kai desperately clinging onto me and the blonde.

" Stop...home......hyung please...." He whispered just barely before going unconscious and I nodded my head and made an effort to pick him up. The blonde help also and started to back away. I grabbed him by the arm and flashed us out and ended up in Kai's room at Onew's house. Surprise he isn't here yet. Those es stayed frozen to the ground, hope they get what they deserve. That dumb school wil be sorry. I strip Kai of his clothes and carried him into the bathtub. 

"Hey um..." I tried to make this in Akward as it already is.

"Luhan, the names Luhan." 

"Ok Luhan can you bath Kai while I got get some medical supplies? Please?" I hoped he wouldn't get offend by this and released my breath as I saw him take my place and gently bathed Kai. I walke four and started looking for the medical kit. I chuckled remberig when Kai was super freaked out by me healing him.

--__2years ago___---

"HYUNG OMOMOMOMOMOMOMO HYUNGAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" I dropped my banana milk and ran towards the bathroom and saw a Kai on the floor in pain. His right arm look twisted and gross.

" What happened!?!" I yelled as I bent down to inspect his arm and look for anymore injruy. His was crying and mumbling bout slipping on water or something. I picked him up and onto the bed and held his right arm.

" Ok Kai I'm goin to try something new and it might feel weird. I'm not really sure but trust me ok." I looked in his eye and saw how hesitant he was. Ok here goes nothing. I grabbed each end of his arm and concentrated on the bone. Crack! 

"Holy that felt weird!" Kai exclaimed grad fling his arms looking at me with bewildered eyes. I started to laugh at hi intrest at his arm and how freake out he was.

"yah! Hyung stop laughing! That felt so abnormal! Like someone reached inside my arm and just clicked the bone together. Ugh don't ever EVER do that again Omo!" Kai rambled while inspectin his arm even more and getting up to put on clothes. His face was priceless. I walked past him while ruffling his hair before going to get another cartoon of banana milk. 

PRESENT TIME.

i walked back to his room to see Luhan Kai's head while he only wear his boxers. I could clearly see all the bruises and his ribs looked messed up. His face had cuts and a black eye. Atleast his nose isn't broken or any other parts. His ribs though.

" We should take him to the hospital. Get a check up or something ..." Luhan suggested but I just ignored him and say beside te bed and started bandaging his wounds. I carefully applied some cream on the bruises hoping they didn't hurt. I felt Luhan stare at me as I placed my hands on his chest.

" Luhan hold down his arms  and make sure his head is straight okay? This is going to be a bit difficult and weird but just dot faint on me." I said as I got ready. I saw him weakly nod and brace himsel and Kai. I sunk my hand into Kai's chest and found the cracked rib. I closed my eyes and concentrated on it. Finally after a minted or so I pulled away. Kai was still knocked out but Luhan looked like he was going to hurl. I smiled weakly and layed next to the them. I notice how stiff Luhan was and I couldn't help but laugh. 

"I'm Taemin, Kai's older brother. You must be wondering what the hell just happened right now and at the school. First lets share an introduction of each other. I know you're Luhan but what are you to Kai?" I asked turning my head towards him.

" Well ever since the day Kai transferred at my school we became friends easily and I guess we became best friend after the first time he got attacked. You're much prettier than he describes you to be but spot on about the over protectiveness." Luhan finished smiling at me. 

"We'll thank you so much for today and sticking up for my brother. I so glad he has Atleast a friend. That school looked like hell. Why are they picking on my brother? What has he ever done? How come there wasn't a teacher insight?" I questioned and a lonely tear slipped through. I heard Luhan shift a little before sighing. 

"I don't know if I should be the one telling you this but...... Kai been pick on because of......you. Apparently since Kai never went out with any of the girls here and hung out with me they assumed he was gay like me. Oh I'm gay by the way, just to throw tht out there. Anyway rumors went around abou him being gay then someone said some stud boy his older brother being a prostitued and selling his brother which lead to them think Kai wa like that too. I sincerely felt sorry for not being able to do much and stop the rumors but by that time the teachers didnt give a and stayed out of anyone was when Kai was mentioned. They treated him like a virus and thought nothing but crap about him. Sometimes he'd stay at my place since I live alone so he could just release his stress and not have you find out about the Bruises and stuff. I thought he told you already.........guess not." Luhan finished with a sad voice. I felt horrible. How could I have missed this? In starting to think Jonghyun was right maybe I am selfish. While I was suffering Kai wa too and because of me he is hurting even more....should I ever stay with him anymore? I pulled Kai and Luhan closer to me and we stayed like that. I notice Luhan falling asleep and pulled te blanket over them while I went downstairs to make that chicken I promised Onew. *sigh* so many negative things happened today. I hoe dinner will be fun. I should get Luhan to stay until Kai wakes up. Now I need to explain all of this to Onew. Maybe we all need a vacation. Maybe to a beach or private island. I'll decide later for now I have 47 chicken leg and wings to fry and bake. Chicken maniac.......

Hey everyone I'm so sorry for the long wait from before. I've been recovering really well but then my cousin committed suicide because he was openly gay and repeativly bullied for that. I would have never guessed for him to do that and he was only 14. Some of you guys might think ' well isn't that a little young to find out what your uality is or something' but he was really mature and smart and caring and loving and I'm just so sad about this and pissed at the whole school community were he went for not preventing this. I feel like I let him down or something because he'd spend a light with me at my place and just cry and ask random questions about how to deal with being gay or being in love and stuff. I never thought he'd do this and I feel guilty now. Enough with my issues I hope you guys are enjoying this story and I apologize ont he bad grammar and spelling and confusing parts. I hope you comment an subscribe and I wish you guys a happy years and hope your families and friends are doing well and living happily!!

Love Daebok1 or my real name Jung Shinki.