Relaxation or revelation*?

The quiet one

 

Taemin POV 
 
Once Onew came home with a weird expression which change extremely fast once he saw the pile of chicken and declared his love for it with a song, we all sat down; Luhan Kai Onew and me, and had the most Akward dinner I have even experience. Luhan flickered his gaze from Onew and the way he inhaled all the chicken and Kai who just ate barely. After 1hour of the tension we gathered around 
 the living room and decided to spill the beans about me and Kai and about Onew keeping us 'hidden'  to Luhan since he seem trustable enough to retain from spilling the beans to anyone. 
 
"Well now that that conversation is over with mind tell me about how Kai got these injuries?" Onew asked seeming stressed out from how everything turned out. I feel like a burden now. Maybe I should just leave Kai with Onew and disappear forever...... Luhan explained what happen while I brought Kai closer and tried to find some comfort for the both of us. 
 
" what if I leave and never come back?" I blurted out without realizing. I felt everyone eyes on me and Kai sat up and just looked shocked. I didn't know if I should laugh or run away. Ugh why am I so stupid!?!! I got up and went to the fridge for some banana milk to calm my nerves. I returned and sat beside Kai and waited for their response.
 
" What do you mean leave and never comeback? Do you intend to leave me behind!!?" Kai screeched as he gripped onto my arm. I felt a little guilty now by seeing him in tears.
 
" Kai I want you to have a normal life and be happy! Ever since I found out I'm some kind of freak and with people knowing what happen to our family, I'm just going to bring you even more unhappiness. I just want the best for you." I reached out to caress his cheek but was slapped away. Hurt was going through Kai's eyes. I looked at Onew and saw him shaking his head and Luhan had a neutral expression. I got up and got my jacket and shoes.
 
" I'm going for a walk. Don't stay up late and make sure to bath and brush your teeth..." I said before leaving them alone. *sigh* why is my life so screwed up, I thought before coming upon an abandoned park. Key umma? Do you think you can keep me accompanied for a while? I sent as a telepathic message.
 
Key POV 
 key umma? Do you think you can accompany me for a while? I heard in my head. I immediately got up and asked for directions in my head. After the in counter with taemin we all been staying together. Jonghyun and Minho seem caught up in some stupid plan to get taemin back by visiting the cafe til they meet taemin. I kept it a secret from them about being able to communicate with him and hope that I could gain a better trust with him. 
" Hey guys I'm going for a walk and and probably go get some grocery. Don't break anything while I'm gone!" I yelled as I shut the door and ran to the destination. I halted my steps once I saw a familiar red head all alone laying on a crickity old bench. His face were drenched in tears and he look so cold. I walked up to him and waited for a response. His eyes slowly opened and I saw how bloodshot they were. It broke my heart to see my baby like this.
 
" Umma...." I heard him whisper, reaching his arm out to me. I pulled him up and wrapped my arms around his frail body. His seemed skinnier than before.
 
" It's been so long since I held you like this! My Minnie! My son is back in my arms!" I cried, touching his face and arms and ruffling through his hair. Memorizing every little on his body and inhaling his scent. I pulled him in for Another hug and we stayed like that til I felt him calm down. 
 
"Umma lets go somewhere tonight. Just the 2 of us. Please?" He looked up with his angelic eyes and using his pouting face. I smiled and rubbed his face nodding. His lips curved upwards and turned into a shining smile. I felt myself smiling along with him. We got up, hand in hand and walked off.
 
" Baby lets get some food or something warm ok?" I asked waiting for his reaction. He just squeezed my hand and smiled. I directed us to this small restraunt and order is some hot chocolate. After receiving our orders we went out to buy some blankets and to find a taxi and drive off to Gyeongpodae Beach. After 30min in the car taemin fell asleep on my shoulder and was snuggled up into my side. Once we reached our stop I payed the driver and carried taemin down to the sands. I put him against a rock gently, and layed down a blanket and transferred him to y laps after settling down in the blanket and covered us up with the other blanket. The waves swept across the sand bringing whatever it caught back into the ocean. Everything seem so peaceful, as if nothing bad had happen over the 4years. Our drinks turned cold along with the weather but we stayed warm from each other. I felt taemin shift in his sleep and eventually woke up. I watched as he rubbed his eyes cutely and pinched his cheeks. He took in the surrounding and finally propped up against my chest. I ran my hand through his hair, casually undoing hidden a knots. The words that came out from his mouth caused me to freeze and stare at him with confusion.
 
"Hey umma, do you want to run away with me?"
 
 

***** Hey readers I'm sorry for the slow updates and I promise for some 2min action is coming soon. I would like to thank all those you subscribed and commented, especially my new and amazing friend Ren!! ( Hi Ren!!) she has been so supportive and I hope that if anyone actually read this would go and check out her story demon and the Vampire by phoenixdragon2033!! I hope you liked this chapter and will subscribe all you silent readers please comment anything positive or negative. I'm going to try to update faster but my family situation isn't the best and I'm not really in good mental or physical health so just a heads up.