Meeting

The quiet one

 

4 years later~
 
Minho POV 
 
After desperately looking for taemin and Kai; contacting everyone who knew them and went to all the places we could've thought of, we finally gave up. Key was so devistated and pissed off at Jonghyun that he got even more diva like. Joon and chullie disappeared somewhere but we had no way to contact them. I would wake up and expect everything to be a dream and taemin would be in my arms....sadly that was false.  Jonghyun felt guilty and angry at himself for what he done an tried everything possible toi make it up to key. They're still together but been fighting more often. Just to sum up the last 4years- horrible. 
 
I was suppose to meet up with te bickering couple at this new Cafe called Bling~Bling~ Cafe since Key thinks it fits perfectly with Jonghyun but then he called saying their car broke down. So now I'm waiting for them to walk to my house so I could drive is there. It saves me the effort of going to them and makes them suffer the weather. Ding dong~ well I guess that's them. 
 
"Hey guys, you ready?" I asked grabbing my coat an wallet. Haha they look so stupid from all that walking. 
 
"Humph" Key looked like he could murder me while jonghyun held him back by rubbing his arm. I ushered them into the car and followed the direction Key told me. We arrived at the place an WOW does it look relaxing! Walking in we could see not that much people and that the owner had some good taste with decorations. All 3 of us walked up to the refresher and waited for someone to come. 
 
" Oh crap!" We heard a Loud thud and saw that some guy fell.
 
" Uh. Well hahaha...Hi I'm Onew. What can I get for you today?" Onew asked smilin brightly even though he just fell. 
 
" Umm I'll take just take a white vanilla latte no whip with a side order of your blueberry muffins and he would take just regular black coffee." Key order for himsel and Jonghyun.
 
" Uh I'll have just hot chocolate please." I asked waiting do the price.
 
" Okay~ that'll be $8.36. I'll have you order ready soon." Onew flashed a smile before walking towards the food cabinet and getting the muffin. We walked to a table near the window and waited. It was so mellow here I felt like I could've stayed here forever and do nothing but watch people walk by. 
 
" Onew Hyung~ we need more banana milk and cream! Hyuuunngg! I won't make chicken tonight if you don't go get some!" I stilled with my eyes wide open and looked straight at Key and Jonghyun who looke the same. 
 
"Yah! How dare you threaten me with my chicken! You know I'll die without Minnie!" I heard Onew yell back. The customers didnt seem startled by this at all, they look like they're enjoying it instead.
 
" Then go get the stuff I asked for I'll manage the shop!" Onew rushed towards our table and handed us our order. He stood there for a moment and then I realized I didn't pay him yet. I have him a 10 and told him to keep the change. We we watched as he thanked us and threw his apron behind the counter and ran out the store. 
 
"It can't be right? My baby couldn't have been over here all this time..." key broke out in tears into Jonghyuns chest while he also looked like he was gonna cry soon. I got up and walked to the counter feeling their stares on my back. My heart was beating loudly and I couldn't help but get nervous. I stood there and rang the bell for assistance.
 
" Just a moment please! I'll be right with you!" His voice yelled from the kitchen. Out came this slender figure with dark red hair and golden eyes. He wore skin tight black jeans with a pure white low v-neck that almost showed his chest. 
 
" How may I-" he looked at me and froze. I saw the terror in his eyes and notice his frame shaking. He looks so tired and pale. 
 
"T-Taemin......I found you!" I exclaimed and heard the rushing of footsteps coming from behind.
 
" My baby Omo Taemin! Taemin are you alright , i missed you so much! Umma sorry neh? So sorry!" Key wailed holding into the counter for dear life. Jonghyun stood behind him making sure he wouldn't faint or something. Taemin backed away from the counter and the mood in the cafe fell. The customers looked annoyed by what was happening but ignored it. 
 
"How, how did you-why did you come here....." Taemin whispered in a hush voiced. Tears started to flow and I saw how desperate he wanted to leave. It made my heart shattered.
 
" We've been looking for you and Kai. We tried everything to find you! Why did you run Tae?" I asked learning forward to caress his cheek only to be slapped away. Key gasp at the action and jonghyun just stared. What happen? Why is he react like this?
 
" Looking for me? For Kai? Ha! Why'd I run? Ask yourself why'd I run and see why I did. I was Doing so well here! Why are you bothering me now! Why? Why! WHY!?! " he screamed. I was afraid he'd get so worked up and loose control. I notice how the customers look worried.
 
Taemin looked away from us and towards the customers ,
 
" I'm sorry everyone but please leave for today. It seems something happened and I will give a half of Tomoriw for all drinks as an apologize." Taemin bowed towards them after he announced and watch them leave one by one. Maybe he knows that he could go crazy and harm someone and had them evacuate.
 
" No, Minho-shi you're wrong. " taemin said as he glared in our direction. The 3 of us were hocked by the tone in his voice and how he addressed me. What did we do to make it this bad?! 
 
Taemin POV 
 
Once I got everyone to leave the cafe I searched their minds. A new technique I picked up on. Apparently Kay was just a blubbering mess while jonghyun kept thinking on how to sooth him. Ha,mindless dog. Minho kept wondering why I haven't lost control. I guess they still think I'm a freak. I turned in their direction and let all my anger loose
 
" No, Minho-shi you're wrong." I replied. They seem caught off by my attitude. So what? Not like they've done worse. 
 
 ' Onew, hurry back and take me home. There is some unwanted people at the cafe' I telepathically message Onew hoping he'd hurry because I know I won't be able to handle this well.
 
" I want you guys to leave. Now" I spoke with authority. Even though they are my hyungs I won't tolerate them screwing me up again. 
 
" Taeminnie...why are you like this? It's me!! Key-umma! " Key reached for my arm but i pushed away. Jonghyun cradle key up against his chest and shot daggers at me.
 
" Yah! Taemin! Can't you see how key is feeling right now!?! You shouldn't do this to him! He did nothing! I said everything, so you should attack me! Now stop acting like a child!" Jonghyun yelled at me getting in front of key. A child me? I smirked and walked towards them. Jonghyun and minho stiffen went I grabbed for Key and pulled him in my arms. In all honesty, I know Key umma wouldn't do anything to Hirt me and that he sincerely felt bad. It's not like I forgive since he could've defended me better. I felt him latch hit arms around my waist and poured out all his tears. I just rubbed his back in circles while keeping my gaurd up. 
 
'Key umma.....why are you still with them? You could find nicer people or stay with me! I don't want to hurt you umma.' Key umma looked at me with  shocked eyes. I smiled and looked him in the eyes. ' Shhh umma don't say anything. I've been practicing my power so I have almost exact control now.' I winked at him and lowered myself next to his ear while starring at Jonghyun and Minho. 
" Bye Umma. I'll kept in touch. It's our secret, don't break my trust with you." I whispered then peck his cheek before releasing him and walking towards the door. I knew Onew arrived already so I hastily walk towards the door and to him.
" Taemin what happen? Where are they? Are you ok?" He asked while checkin to see if I was injured. I point towards the cafe and saw the trio coming out.
" Hyung I'll explain at home. Please don't let them follow you and don't tell them anything about me or how you met me ok? And make sure to close up the cafe. Thanks ill make chicken lots of it as a gift. Bye!" I flashed out before tey could approach is and before he could answer.