4 years later...............

The quiet one

Taemin POV 

Its been 4 years already and Kai adjusted to the new changes. No one seemed to be searching for us....selfish bastards. Sighing I unlock the door to the cafe and flipped the sign to open. I've gotten use to my 'powers' and can control them somewhat.

" Yo! Surprise seeing you here so early." I turned around to see Onew aka my savior. He took in me and Kai and accepted me for who I am....I'm so grateful for his existence. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck leaning into his neck. Anyone who saw would've thought we were lovers or something. Psh! His only lover is chicken and chicken only.

"I just couldn't go back to sleep....." I mumbled hoping he wouldn't catch on. 

"Nightmares again? Why didn't you come wake me up, I would've slept with you." He answered squeezing me tightly. Onew has been with me for as long as I remember. We were separated by my father and he eventually moved away. It must've been a shocker seeing I pop up in his doorway all the sudden.

--------4years ago-----------

onew POV 

when is that chicken delivery coming?!? It's been 25minutes and 13seconds! I started pacing near the door waiting for my chicken. Anyone who doesn't love chicken should! It's like heaven no! Cloud nine.....yea the best. I continue pacing til I heard a loud thud. I ran to grab my wallet only to slide across the floor and into the table and breaking it. Oops. Rushing back with money I opened the door only to meet something that was not chicken.

a small figure holding onto another person drenched in rain and shaking from the cold. 

" O-Onew, please help……" The person collapsed dropping the other. I picked them up and layed them on the sofa. Looking upon their features I notice something vaguely familiar.

"Taemin? Kai? What are they doing here...?" I asked myself. Once I heated them up and changed their clothes I waited and waited for them to awake.-DING DONG-Yes! My chicken! Finally here, I raced for the doo, threw the money at te guy an shut it. 

"Ugh.......it's so....hot.." I looked over seeing Kai was awake.

"Hey, Kai rember me?" I questioned holding out a chicken leg to him. He took it cautiously and eyed me. 

" Onew-hyung...? Omo! It's really you! Hyung!!" He jumped onto my lap and 'hugged' me. He cried while speaking Mumbo Jumbo like.

" Want to explain what happened? Like why you guys appear after so long in such tragic state?" I looked over at Tain noticing how pale and skinny he looks. His cheeks sunken in and the bags under his eye. If his chest wasn't moving along with his breathing I would've thought him dead.

" Hyung....I-I can't answer that.....Hyung can tell you once he wakes up." Kai whispered going back to the sofa and slipping under the blanket.

PRESENT TIME

(Same POV, Onew)

4 years changed Taemin. His complexion seems better and he filled in on those empty spots. The bags stayed though and I know he use make up to make him seem less pale. Not working on me . Every night he wakes up screaming,crying, shaking, or paralyzed from something. After telling me what happen and how he has this profound 'gift' he begged me to help him take care of Kai and to Keep it a secret that he is here. 

" I dot want to...burden you anymore than I am now. Plus you'd loose sleep too.." He said walking away and going over to flip the chairs back and set up the shop. We opened a cafe called Bling~ Bling~ Cafe. Kai came up with it and since no one objected here it is. 

" Hyung, do you feel different today?" Taemin suddenly asked bringing me out of thoughts.

" What do you mean? " I replied back staring at him,trying to analyze his emotion. 

" It's just...I feel like something is going to happen ya know? Maybe I should get Kai..." He ranted on and on bout what to do.

" I guess, maybe you're hungry. Want chicken?" I ducked from a flying chair and laughed. I wonder where he learned to be so aggressive.

" Hyung~ You're always hungry! I'm just worried." He pouted turning his back to me. 

Its gonna be a long day, hahaha.