Explaination

The quiet one
(I'm going to go from author POV to taemin so don't be confused)
 
  author POV 
 

   Joon and chullie were seated on one couch while Key, Minho, and jonghyun st on the opposite couch.  The atmosphere was so tense chullie was constantly changing position until he finally ran off towards Taemins room. " So you gonna tell me what the hell happened there or do I have to go ask Taeminnie myself?" Growled Key. Joon wondered if he should just erase their memory of tell them the truth.  Joonie hyung!! It's me taemin, I can't open my eyes. Tell key umma about me pwease!!!  joon laughed imagining taemin pouting. "Yah! Why are you laughing!?! Is this funny!! He just went up in flames and is-" 

" Shut up already your really annoying right now." Joon interrupted key only to be grabbed by his shirt from a fumming jonghyun.

" don't you ever EVER tell my kibummie to shut up! Now explain!" Jonghyung yelled veins popping on his neck. Joon rolled his eye and teleported himself across the room and stared at key, considering Taemins wish. 

" alright calm your . First if taemin isn't a normal human and isn't stable at the moment. His emotion has a connection to his powers and seeing Kai like that must've triggered something again. Second the reason I kissed him is because I'm his protector to say and chullie is like his stabilizer...well I'm one too but in a more intimate way while chullie is a comfort one. So now your somewhat caught up and if you need to know more ask taemin yourself ." Joon said disappearing into thin air. Key was frozen with his jaw dropped while jonghyung just sat back next to Minho, who was feeling a little pang in his chest. Who was this kid to make me feel this way Minho thought. A couple hours later the trio made themselves comfortable in the house waiting for taemin to wake up. Joon was nowhere to be found and chullie wondered from and to Taemins room to Kai's , learning the different scents. 

Taemins POV 

ugh I feel so gross. I nuzzled into the warm chest in front of me. Wait what? I opened my eyes only to see Joonie hyung shirtless sleeping beside me. He looks so peaceful yet exhausted. I pecked his lips and walked to Kai's room to see him also sleeping. I wondered towards the kitchen to find some banana milk when I notice chullie following from behind. So cute. Immediately I notice that someone else was here and hid behind the counter counting the presence in the living room. 3 people. I slowly rose and grasped the closest person neck, holding an Ice shard against his skin. " who are you and OMG key umma I'm so sorry!" I yelled frantically removing myself from him and rushing to get a cup of Ice. Key was stuck in place rubbing his neck starring at me like I frown a third arm. Joonie hung must've told them I thought while Hanson key the water. Minho just stared at me with his frog eyes opened wide while jonghyung looked like he wnted to murder me.  I felt so bad tears started to flow like rivers. The room became icy cold and I heard someone gasp. I must've been goin outta control again! I backed away in fear and hid behind the counter again. " Joonie hyung! Joonie hyung! Help me please ah!!" I wailed feeling colder and older again. Chullie kept barking and growling towards jonghyung and bite towards Minho and key as they tried to approach me. " taemin what happens!" Joonie hyung appeared beside me, wrapping his arm around me. 

Joon POV 

i woke up to taemin screaming for me and instantly flashed beside him, noticing how the temperature dropped and those guys staring at him. His long brown hair turned pure white while his eyes turned white too. His skin even changed from the usually paleness to even paler. Is that even possible? I pulled him into a hug and smother him with butterfly kisses and soothing words. Chullie was snarling towards the trio, making me wonder what they did to make this happen. 

" What. Did. You. Do. ?" I asked them turning my attention towards them. Taemin was shaking in my arms and the room was iced over. This is bad I need to figure out and calm him down. Fast. 

" I-I...he just grabbed me by the neck then suddenly let to and gave me some water. And then he became like this!" Key exclaimed. I know he didn't do anything that could've triggered anything and Minho looked worried so he must've done nothing. 

" Jonghyung! What the hell did you do!?" I yelled startling taemin too. The temperature dropped again causing Kai to come out an see what was happening, only for him to slip and fall. 

" I didn't do anything! I saw him manhandling my key so I got angry and kinda glared at him. I didn't mean for this to- OW! What the hell key!?" Jonghyung said rubbing his head. God I'd be afraid of key if I was human. I lifted Taemins chin and looked straight into his eyes.

Taemin POV 
 
joonie hyung started yellin at key making me feel guilty even more. I can't control my powers nor protect the ones I love. I'm a useless just like those guys said. I cried even harder causing the temperature to drop even more. Useless!! I felt Joonie hyung lift my chin and up saw him leaning forward. My eyes closed without my saying and I felt his lips on mine, slowly moving as if he is afraid that I'm going to become scared. I kissed him back, grabbing a fist full of his shirt pulling him into me. I open my mouth and let him in, exploring inside. He tasted like honey , sweet and delicious. I couldn't stop, I need more. I grabbed his head and tilted it up, exposing his neck. I heard some gasp and footsteps coming toward me. All the sudden I felt the same heat as before surrounding me and Joonie. I snapped my head towards the noise and snarled at them. The ice around the room melted , replaced with fire. I latched myself onto Joonies neck and flashed us to our room. The fire disappeared and I heard crying from the living room but chose to ignore it. I sat upon Joonies crotch and stripped my shirt off, grinding against him at the same time. I heard him moan and saw him trying to get up.  I went I his ears nibbling on it.
" My Joonie. Mine" I whispered, his neck and biting on his collar bone. " Ahh!" Must've found his sweet spot. I on it while rubbing his left , teasing his lower area with my slow movement. 
" Stop ah! Taemin you need to stop!" Joonie said grabbing onto my arms and flipping us over. I panicked,replaying the moment when I was . I struggled trying to get free from his gripped. Tears blurred t eyes as I screamed out for key. 
" Umma!! Umma! Key umma ah !!" I cried like a helpless baby. Suddenly Joonie disappeared and was replaced by another pair of arms. I instantly relaxed, taking in the smell of my umma. I snuggled into him holding onto his arm. "Umma.." I said falling into sleep.