Almighty Key and his sidekick Dino

The quiet one

Keys POV 

after the intimate scene taemin displayed I check around the place to make sure nothing was destroyed. Surprisingly nothing was actually burnt. "Baby go take Kai back into his room." I pointed at Kai's unconscious body. "Umma! Key umma! " I hear taemin yellin my name. I ran towards the room to see Joon hovering over a half taemin. My vision turned red as I swatted joon with my special Spatuala. I got Minho to carry the knocked out joon and walked over to my baby.  I felt him relax and snuggle closer to me. Aww how cute! He's smelling me like a puppy! I thought as a smile sneaked into my face . " Umma..." Taemin whispered. A line tear fell on my checks. How can someone so innocent and young go through all this drama? I pulled the blanket over his shoulder and fell asleep next to him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i woke up to someone touching my face. Taemin must be awake, how cute. I felt his finger hover over my lips and then he pecked my cheeks. " Good morning Umma." I heard him say softly. He sat up but I pulled him back down and pulled him into a hug. " Morning Taeminnie. Did you sleep well?" I felt him stiffen and nod slightly. "Wants some breakfast? " I asked him. " Mmmhh. Neh! Pancakes, banana pancakes!" He said with aeygo. I pinched his cheek and pulled him to the end of the bed. " Raise your arms. Time to put clothes on and make you y!" I said puttin on his clothes. " So cute! My little baby!" I shrieked. I dragged him out in the hallways only to stumble over 3 bodies. " Babo. I swear they're in for back pain today for sure. Did they have to sleep on the ground I front of the door? Even chullie is sleeping on the floor!" I exclaimed as I continued to drag taemin to the kitchen. " ok baby I need you to sit there and be cute, ok?" I ordered as I began to work on breakfast. When I finished I felt little arms circle around my waist and him laying his head between my shoulder blades.  I heard him sigh and nuzzle more into my back.  I smiled feeling like a real mother. I heard footsteps and taemin tensed. 

" what the hell are you doing to my key!? Get off him!" Jonghyung screamed yanking taemin and shoving him on the floor. The next thing I knew I saw jonghyungs back in front of me and taemin holding his ground. His hair changed from pure white to deep black, his eyes becoming dark blue. In the corner of my eye I saw Minho holding back joon and chullie at Taemins feet, fur sticking up and teeth bared at us. The room felt still and was getting foggy. I could barely see what was happening. Taemin walked towards us with chullie trailing him. He grabbe jonghyungs arm and flipped him over the counter. " OMG! Jonghyung are you okay!?" I screamed running towards him only to be grabbed by taemin. I saw tears in his eyes. The lonlyness and fear showed in his eyes. I hugged him back, running my hand through his hair, trying to sooth him.

" Shhh..... It's me Taemin. Calm down, he wasn't going to Hurt me, baby. Shhh." I said. Taemin fell into my body and went unconscious again. Sigh. I carried him to the couch and layed him down , then walked over to jonghyung and smacked him awake. 

" what was that for?" He asked rubbing his head in pain. His face filled with confusion as he looked around the room then scanning my body. I was pissed beyond pissed. 

" YAH! KIM JONGHYUNG WHY WOULD YOU HURT MY BABY!!!?! DO YOU WANT TO DIE!! HE WAS JUST HUGGING ME TOU HORNDOG!! NO MORE FOR YOU TIL YOU MAKE AMENDS WITH TAEMINNIE BEAUSE YOUR HIS APPA IF IM HIS UMMA!! GOT IT YOU STUPID DINO!!!" I yelled smackin him with my Spatuala. I heard joon and Minho laughing in the kitchen as they devour the food.

" Yah! Save some for me and Taemin. You Dino will starve unless I say so. " I ordered as I went to check on taemin. Kai came out and went to eat not bothered by what just happened. Taemin stirred and woke up looking into my eyes. " hey baby, want some food? Better hurry before those pigs eat it all."  I said pulling him up and walked towards the table. I felt him hold on to my shirt and looked at the ground as he walked. I stopped and he bumped into me and looked up confused. 

" Oh my gawd!! Your so adorable!! I could just eat you!!" I shrieked squeezing his cheecks, making him blush. I beat hugged him again and he hugged me back. Awes.i felt him stiffen and look a different direction.

" Don't worry Taeminnie. That idot won't do anything if he wants some of this." I said shaking my at Jonghyung. I heard him whine and laughed at him.  

" taemin come and eat I bet your exhausted from using your power more than once." Joon said pointing at a seat beside mine. Taemin nodded and sat down with me. I saw jonghyun pouting and patted the seat taemin was suppose to sit but he ended up on my lap. I felt te tension between those two. Gosh their hopeless." Taeminnie this is your APPA and I know his a dumbnut sometimes but he is also my liver and I need to you appreciate my wish and get along okay? Now jonghyun stop being an and apologize to my son. Now." I said to both of them. 

" .....sorry..." Jonghyun mumbled. Taemin nodded and handed him a pancake. So cute!! The only one left is Minho now. What a long day.